Anyone got the video of Daniel Shaver getting shot?

Anyone got the video of Daniel Shaver getting shot?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304
youtu.be/msfFShAoAdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Youtube it faggot

Don't worry, I found it. :)

For anyone wondering:
13:20 - Interaction begins
17:10 - He gets shot

>be me
>be told theres some psychos* with an ar15 or something out a window
>tell person not to do something several times
>check clearance of doorway and focus eye on doorway
>unauthorized movement in peripheral vision
>hostage disobeys orders and makes a mirror perfect image of reaching for a hidden pistol in pants
>try to say something but hes doing it too fast
>training takes over and brain confirms the waistband draw
>0.4 seconds pass
>whip smg from door back onto suspect pulling gun
>have about another half a second before he draws firing into my fellow squadmate
>have about 1s before he starts turning his wrist to unload arcing horizontally passing the barrel over to me
>eliminate this possible threat before that first half a second ever happens and prevent my squadmate from being killed

*gets himself shot

ignore this boy's time stamp recommendations. the beginning and the end show the complete incompetence of this entire states police force.
>have reports of a rifleman in a high rise
>have a non-chalante pow wow about it in the lobby
>forgot the key gotta go back downstairs
>find a kid in a t shirt and gym shorts
>tell him to twist every limb together and hobble over and dont fall and dont worry about your pants and dont think and dont talk and dont- HE MOVED OPEN FIRE
>storm the wrong fucking room with the wrong fucking key and fail at it
>keep trying anyway
>you guys see my kick ass tats?

Or cuff him am not play Simon says for 2 mins. Hmmm, no brains here.

/thread

lol go start another thread
none of that is what happened.
the problem is they gave his too many ridiculous orders, not that he did or didnt do them.

both of those people could have been cuffed as soon as they hit the floor. they could have crawled on their belly. they could have crawls/walked backwards. these cops did everything wrong they possibly could have.

>both of those people could have been cuffed as soon as they hit the floor
obviously you don't know any of the dangers of moving towards your target instead of advising your target to come to you

what order did say to 1) move his hands behind his back and 2) make a repid hand movement howards his belt reagion?

Everyone itt should try crawling upright with no hands with their legs crossed.

Fuck cops. Gas em all.

Whatever happened to tasers?

Fucking google it, it's on all the major news networks, it's not some hidden thing

fucking noobs get your source straight

>Fuck cops. Gas em all.

until you need one right? Fuck yourself pussy

Too late. The pussy cops that killed Daniel Shaver are probably already doing that. Nice try though.

Wow I have those same shorts, creepy

yes but the shitty Sup Forums app i use wont let me upload vids..

>obviously
i covered the 'making them come to you' point, he told them to twist his legs and arms and hobble over and go ahead and face plant and dont worry about it. out of the 5 cops we can see on the scene this luscious lipped, tatted up, badass asain was the only one who felt threatened. if you can't read then we can stop arguing now i suppose :/

ps you've never had a gun pointed at you and have absolutely no idea how you would act. but you've been told this in like 8 other threads today so... yea.

from that, don't reach back into your waistband while they are trying to secure the scene. What a dumbass.

youtu.be/msfFShAoAdM

Lolwhut. He was white

*gets murdered

/ps you've never had a gun pointed at you and have absolutely no idea how you would act
Don't be a puss

I used to work for a private security firm while paying for school. They took themselves quite seriously, and we had weekly training and were licensed for handguns, batons, and cuffs. We worked closely with police.

There were a lot of good guys, some douchebags and idiots. The usual lot in life. And then there were guys like Officer Brailsford. I'm talking guards and cops.

I hear it in his voice, and see it in his face. His mannerisms and body language scream it. I can name a dozen guys exactly like him. They are all dangerous, and it's scary to think there isn't proper profiling in place to weed them out. Because I can point them out almost immediately.

There are situations when you are forced to shoot, yes. But this guy really wanted to be in one.

They accidentally kill some people with heart conditions so public outrage demanded cops stop using them.

As for all the people calling for revenge on cops this will only make them more fearful and trigger happy when dealing with citizens, unless you want to live in a country like Israel.