Would you breed with a black woman?

Would you breed with a black woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm white, so no.

No thanks, im not into animals

Yes, I want to spread my seed across all races

If she was hot af and not a bitch, why not?

I Would breed with all females.

I would not cohabit with one tho.

look at that litttle gnome guy standing next to her

these retarded faggots don't understand that you're supposed to protect our women from niggers, not their women from us

It's fun to use and abuse them while they call you masta

I would, but I wouldn't like the smell of it

www asstr org/~Neal/main html
lots of stories about nigger women learning their proper place at the feet of white men, women, and children

then get one who showers properly and has natural hair

You mean a white one

nope

already have.

Once you go black, you never go back lolololol

Yes.

Gotta brighten up that dark genepool.

Look at this webm.

Look at it.

White girls just don't have plump, vulumptious thicc booties with a hip to waist ratio like this.

i mean they sometimes do i just prefer nigger skin, hair, and features

Yes, I would.

Who says I haven't?
Dark cuties are my favorite.
Most loyal girlfriends in my experience as well.

i do not masterbate...therefore i would not place my penis anywhere near a nigger

Sure. Black women have low expectations when it comes to men being fathers. You'd barely have to do anything.

one doesn't follow from the other steven fucking hawkinson

or do just as much but spread out over like 8 niggers

if she's cute, then sure

Yes, but I'd treat em like a black man and run away

Let the streets raise that kid, know wat im sayin

kinda reminds me of lana from archer

That pose right there is how I ended up with my first hybrid.

Post some more of her ? like how skinny she is

Once you go black, you never go black again because of the smell

the ones that fuck niggers are beyond protecting, so forget that maury povich judge judy shit anyway

sure!

No.

This is so shit It's insulting.

i mean i agree just saying that's the only anti-miscegenation that makes some sort of sense

Y'all can keep your gross dumb nigger ape's away

>i can't get beautiful ebony goddesses anyway

Ebony goddess?

If I wanted to fuck the charred off piece of some burnt ape meat, I'd go to Detroit.

>gross dumb nigger ape's
this little monkey is actually pretty clever, not to mention a tiger in the sack

They are really only a good fuck if they are kinda white.

Other than that it's like sticking your dick into a chimpanzee.

>charred off piece of some burnt ape meat
i think you might be a little dumb

gorgeous

See you say that, but have you ever been to a large college user? So many hot black girls, and not only that, Black girls raped by white guys only report the incident like 12% of the time. In my college days I'd go to a party get the hottest black girl alone and go to town, only about 1 in 3 said no or cried or put up a fight. But nothing they could really do about all my white privilege.

In all serious my favorite girl ever was the shy cute one that kept coming back and would let me do literally anything.

yep. Just to spite you all, as the last male child of my family, id take my blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin genes, and throw them in with black hair and brown eyes and the darkest of dark brown skin genes, in as many little brats as possible, then leave her to raise them on welfare so you fuckers can pay for them with you taxes for yesrs.

i hate all you miserable turds that much.

why do they all look like monkeys

what's it like sticking your dick in a chimpanzee?

Yes so I can make an athletic child who will once go to the MLB NFL or NBA and live off on their success for the rest of my life

10/10 post

Rape black women and leave them with dumb half-drake wigger babies that the white middle class libtard can pay for.

If she was not a gross annoying SJW liberal retard then sure.

you spell like a nigger

hey enough monkey business

Loud embarrassing and aggressive just like all monkeys.

because your an unoriginal edge lord faggot.

all humans are monkeys. they just haven't evolved the unusual pointy nose of europeans

...that's not how evolution works.

False fake and gay lies. Triggered nigger

ok but explain how in a 35 meter radius, there's always a nigger and she's yelling

if you ask me the nigger to meter ratio has been imbalanced since after jim crow

that girl is cute now, but in 5 years and for the rest of her life shes going to be a disgustingly obese nightmare of physical problems.

There are weird ultra-conservative darkies on campuses across America.

10% of blacks (28% of the black youth) voted for the mouth breather. So fucking non-SJWs is super easy. Even more fun if you pick up a self hating submissive race player.

it definitely is though. humans had wide noses from the start and the europeans got a pointy one for some reason

hey how many times are you post the same picture of a common jungle ape?

is that lisa bonet, bc holy fuck, lisa bonet...

>it definitely is though. niggers had wide noses from the start and the humans got a pointy one for some reason

i'd happily breed practically anything if i didn't have to take responsibility for it afterwards

That's actually some features I've been wondering a bit about.

I get that they evolved darker skin, from all the intense sunlight of their home regions. That's obvious.
But why bigger noses and thicker lips?

Holy perfection, I'm super into my white girls but I would choose this chick over any whitey

more times than you try to be funny racist without saying anything original
asians have higher iqs than europeans but not pointy noses. also human genetic diversity barely exists

WE WUZ KANGZ

A black woman? Yes. The average black woman? no. There are some particular samples which are worth it, but it's a small proportion compared to women of other races

Yes, if mixed with french genes.
I dont know why, but every black/french chick ive ever met has been indescribably hot.

Muh race mixed