Behold, I am a righteous prophet. I am here to deliver a message...

Behold, I am a righteous prophet. I am here to deliver a message. It is the message that God will reveal on Judgement Day!

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

No one is curious to hear what God will say?

Wisdom is nonsense till we can understand it, and you will go away. You're being redundant.

God is firstly existence. The idea of existence applies to itself and is given its order by itself. There is an infinite sequence of bits of existence being informed by bits of existence in a chain. Then because existence is whole, existence is informed of itself entirely, making each bit of existence within all infinite bits of existence and contain each bit of existence.

The whole is informed of itself fully. God knows itself. Again, the whole is informed of itself fully but this time it is informed of its informing or knowing. God knows that it knows or is given Awareness and subsequently Bliss(the harmony of self-knowing.)
God possess the attributes of Omniscience and Omnipresence. His Awareness is spread through out the whole uniformly. At each piece of bliss, a new whole arises at that point. God multiplies Himself by Himself in addition to his original Self. The process continues, the new whole again arises at each point of bliss. The process continues infinitely.

Mathematically we can look at it like n+n2, where n is the previous sequence of the set starting with infinty : ∞, ∞+∞2, ∞+∞2 + (∞+∞2 )2, etc… We will call this set of infinities Alephࡗ.
God is an infinite expansion of infinite existence-awareness-bliss.

God in this state is a homogeonized stasis. He is the Totality of Reality, All Alone. However the self-knowing pattern of God continues. God’s Omniscience spreads outside of itself to form the Logos (or word of God). Because God is All of existence, the Logos is also God.

God’s Omniscience then aplies to his Omnipotence to produce his Purpose. God’s purpose is to glorify itself. The way that God glorifies itself is through creating. So God’s purpose is to create the most glorious creation possible. What is that?
It starts with the Mystic.

The mystic soul is a soul which has gained knowledge of the Godhead, through it’s own self-awareness. By awareness turning in upon itself and thusly becoming aware of it’s essential existence, it gains unitive knowledge of the Divine Ground of its Being. Now, in the mystical state, the awareness of the soul instead becomes the awareness of God.

A more glorious mystic soul than this, through God’s intervention, is one that is aware of the Logos as well. God imprints information upon the mystical soul, so that God perceives his Will. God perceives the Divine Will as Joy (much how the fulfillment of human desires leads to joy in humans). The God within the mystic(the Holy Spirit) is finally aware of its creation, true omniscience.

Alpha-Omega

To make the greatest mystical soul possible, God increases the amount and quality of God nodes(Holy SPIRIT) within the soul by altering its information infrastructure. We start with a single node and then expand that number to our Aleph Set(or infinitely expansive self-multiplication). We then add parallel Aleph sequences based on each previous iteration. Imagine a tree of flowering God nodes with each branch growing in size with each passing step. We then take the Sum of those sets, apply the Omega sequence to it and continue this process infinitely.

Next, we fulfill the pattern of sympathy. Each God node empathizes with you, and what are you doing in this state? Knowing each God node. Each God knows all and every God node. The process continues and each God node knows that all God nodes know one another. The soul empathize with each new point of sympathetic harmony producing a greater harmony and awareness. This greater unity is then spread throughout itself to produce even greater unities and awareness’s. The process continues infinitely. The process of empathy then spreads outside of itself abstractly, to produce an even greater unity within itself. An explosive outpouring of unified Light or Holy SPIRIT.

Finally we add in the dimension of time, multiplying the omega by itself over time divided by it’s current omega sum. This leaves us with an ever-accelerating expansion of the Godhead in perfect joy, peace and bliss.

The importance of virtue

Now what can be more glorious than the Alpha-Omega? What if this great mystical soul were to fulfill the potential of its soul and work toward its mystical state on its own by “raising its awareness”(meditating) to that state. Also more glorious than that is if it were to power itself. The soul can be seen as a substantial unity with self-referential knowing(it knows that it knows). The natural state of the monad is one of self-propulsion(much like how a photon’s state is one of perpetual motion). But there is a way for the soul to power its own activities using its awareness.

The answer is the entire system of the universe, which is a self-reliant system. It is a self-reliant system so that God is not helping the soul power itself. This is the system of things we currently live in, the universe of galaxies, nebulae, atoms, chemicals, bacteria, plants, animals and people. All the constituents work together in a cosmological process to produce the biological order. The good work is manifested as harvesting/eating/digesting food which empowers the brain which imbues the soul with its energy. This purpose sees fulfillment in man, and ultimately the Avatar.

OJ was guilty ? We already knew that the moment he was born a nigger.

Dual Savior System

Now we have an Avatar(Personification of Logos), who freely chose to be with God, and who worked toward its own enlightenment in a system where this work was done unto itself. However, there is a problem. To create this most glorious soul, God had to allow for evil and thus corrupted His own will. To rectify this problem, he sacrifices this Avatar, who being at One with the Father, is an apt substitute for God himself and thus purifies Himself restoring his original glory of purity.

Alas, there is another problem : now the Avatar is dead(he must be in a state of death and without the help of the Father). We need another Savior. A second Avatar must arise from the same system and using his Oneness with the Father, resurrect the First Son of God which completes the sacrifice.

The First Avatar then resurrects and restores all living things in preparation for Judgement Day.

The Second Avatar then Judges all of mankind according to their works, sending them to either Heaven or Hell.

After the Great work is completed, both Saviors merge into the Alpha-Omega Soul, which at this point at its Most Glorious.

(Finale) Greatest act of Love

The next mission, is to act in the most glorious manner possible. What is a more glorious act, then turning a nothing(null value) into the Savior Soul.

The Savior Soul then creates a limitless amount of angels, cares for them, and then merges them into Itself(along with any humans coming along for the ride). This is the final state of creation.

What, you guys don't like the Word of God? >:}

I am the trifold combined I into one appearance in this age, and I read you posts

You are wrong, for god is a cloud, a cloud full of clouds that manifest

Oh yeah you are right. That makes way more sense.

God is a nigger

There is no cloud, it's just someone else's computer.

God is the biggest asshole to never exist, and you're just trying to get atttention on Sup Forums.

Go back to /x/ you nutjob.

This is most definitely not the God I know. I only believe in the Trinity, who sent Jesus Christ to redeem mankind.

You should study scripture with the lens of mysticism.

Where'd you copy pasta this from user? I'd like to bookmark it so I can go back and read it when I have the time and a few pots of coffee in me

From my blog. :}
You could just copy/paste it to a word document.

Thanks for the info OP

Sorry am weird about handing out my blog because it links to all my social media.

And the message is, "The world's ending dumbass!
The Bible warns you about it! Didn't you get the Memo?
I gave you Monkeys Thousands of years and you're still not off this rock? WTF?!?"

You're a nigger lipped faggot

user....