33yo virgin cause of small dick what do

33yo virgin cause of small dick what do

Stop lying to yourself, it's not the small dick that prevents you from fucking a girl.

Get a hooker

THIS.

I bet it's not even that small.

Ask yourself this OP - have you ever been with a girl, she's been really interested, and when she saw your dick, she actually said that was the reason she changed her mind?

You don't even need to tell us the answer to that. As long as you realise.

lose weight your dick will pop out

when you put tremendous force on a .5" penis and turn it into 3", yes, it is that fucking small. he's going to destroy his phallus.

he's massively overweight, grossly obese and he's worried about his wretched glans!

Something I've never mentioned to anyone but I got one of these stretchers 3 years ago. I was only 6 inches hard which I was very insecure about but with 3 years usage (about 4 hours a day, 6-10 hours on weekends) I'm now just shy of 8 inches. Most pleasing moment in my life was when I first placed my dick across a girls face I met at a club then she grabbed it and took it in her mouth and sucked me off and she swallowed.

you're a virgin because you're a fat fuck, don't blame your poor dick, it's not his fault.

You should work out and work on yourself.

Shit, my disk is the same size or a little smaller. You're a virgin cause you;re a fat fuck and obviously a pussy.

lol, that's a optimistic measurement.

yup stretched out flaccid bone length..........................

This. Instead of enlarging your dick just loose weight and get some charisma

And you start measuring at 3

Lose weight and jelqs

Had a sma dick too but then started jelqing on a daily basis

What length before you started and what length is it now? And how long you've been doing jelqing?

Stretching your dick like that will end up ripping and cause serious damage

My dick is half that size, and I have fucked 8 girls since I turned 17. Girls can't see your dick until they're down to fuck, and by then they're already in the mood for it so they will let you even if you may be small. Some may complain later, but at least you got to fuck. And some don't care at all. But you can't even get to the point of a girl wanting to fuck you in the first place..

Started with 4.5 its 7.2 now. Several hours a Day for 3 years

Well stop being a faggot and go to the gym. Work out and lose weight. It may sound simple even though it's not but it HAS to be done dude. Women love confidence and great pussy eating skills. Big dick? Sure why not? But it's your confidence that makes them feel attracted

This, you could gain an inch if you lose 30 lbs

It has NOTHING to do with dicksize, your OBESE.

He's fucking lying. You'll destroy your dick. There is no magical way to make your dick bigger or every fucking guy would have their giant dicks dragging on the ground.

I was trying penis stretches, maybe made a little gain in girth and length, but I dont have the time to do it all the time.
I think in theory it should work, though improvement would take a long ass time and i doubt ill see a full inch gain.

>>
Penetratable depth, don't dig into your fupa trying to get extra inches

I did Jelqing with 16, so much that I had tiny blue bruises on my dick. It stoppen hurtig After awhile and a had the feeling that I couldnt get as hard as before anymore, but iam 31 now and its all Rock solid, gained not much in legt but in thickness.
It was this Technique where you just stroke your erect dick and Presse all the blood into the tip.