Let's get this straight, I don't like Bernie Sanders, he has about as much charisma as a potato

Let's get this straight, I don't like Bernie Sanders, he has about as much charisma as a potato.

However, he is absolutely ass raping trump today, holy shit. Trump acting like a pussy...and who too? Fucking Bernie Sanders!!!

Trump is being cucked by Bernie Sanders today, literally...there's no point denying it...

Why do you type...
like a total...
faggot...

Why is Trump so terrified of a man who resembles a potato?

Why do you....
Reffer to ....
Ad hominems......
...you KEK???

Why is Trump so terrified of Potato Sanders?

You realise that Trump is a laughing stock now right? He chickened out.

So weak, needs to grow a pair...

Your style of writing spots redditor in you preaty easily.Go back.

>sugP5Gjr
He baited that mofo and his retarded supporters

BOK BOK BOK BOK

You know it, I know it. Trump is being made a laughing stock by being a coward in this debate thing.

He needs to man up and face Mr Potato. Seriously why is he so scared?

He is a shitskin probably of the Western mudslime, turkroach subspecies,

Don't worry, Crooked Hillary will fix his little red wagon soon enough, and all the bern victims will riot.

He didn't though, he clearly chickened out. Denial just makes you look like a loser.

Everyone knows he chickened out and Trump is being laughed at by literally everyone because of it. He needs to take the debate because he looks like a massive pussy right now.

Here's all you need to know. Now shut up.

Kimmel was hired by hillary to try an bait him into being disqualified but trump is too nimble.

He never intended to debate Sanders, and it wasn't legal anyway. DNC and RNC party rules forbid non-sanctioned debates between candidates.

Trump knew this from the beginning and proposed a debate so that people would take Sanders seriously enough to drag Hillary to convention.

There is still 0% chance of Sanders winning, but the longer and more bitterly this continues, the deeper the wedge will be driven in the DNC.

As usual he made the correct choice. You can shill for it all you want, Trump won again. Just repeating "he's a chicken" over and over will not have any effect, just as it had no effect when he sat out the Fox debate. Trump is not Marty McFly.

Why does Sanders desperately need to debate someone? Is it because he's losing and wont get the nomination as is?

You sanders supporters are so dumb.
Instead of memeing a debate against hillary and winning the primaries you are going for trump which you will never run against. How retards can you be its amazing. sage

Please god stop, it's embarrassing for Trump supporters that some are trying to pretend this isn't true. He quite obviously chickened out. Trump supporters should be telling him to take the debate not making excuses for his cowardice.

It's genuinely embarrassing being a Trump supporter today.

Trump is playing it safe. There is literally no point in debating bernie sanders since hillary is the clear democratic candadite. All these shills know this and are mad that he didn't play into their hands.

You should've seen Sanders supporters still believing Clinton hasn't clinched the nomination. Sanders got 3 million votes less and still complains about >muh popular vote
Trump doesn't need Sanders, Sanders needs Trump

Literally indefensible, Trump's crippling fear of debates will be his end.

>Trump willingly takes a shot after securing his GOP representative position so that Sanders looks strong against Hillary, since both are still in a head-to-head battle

>niggas thinking this is chess while Trump is playing 4D Chinese Go

You're a fucking idiot.

I think Bernie Sanders is a loser. If I was a US citizen I'd much rather vote for Trump.

That doesn't change reality though, I'm not some little pussy like some of you who sits there cradling the mans balls when he clearly has 100% chickened out of debating a man who has zero charisma.

Trump is being a coward, you should be calling him out for it not making feeble excuses for him like a bunch of weak little babies...

yes, colonel sanders, my chicken is over cooked :^)

You got me. I can't argue that. I guess I'm a #cruzmissle now

Yes fine that makes sense, but he agreed to do it initially, which was a terrible mistake. Now he looks like a coward because he backed out. Why? Because he is being a coward.

Now that he accepted the debate he has to follow through, otherwise he becomes a laughing stock, as he is today.

Its funny you think that ahmed but in reality you are just a reddit shill. Sage.

You are an embarrassment to yourself. Put your fucking pants up and act like a grown man you little loser.

Its even worse than that time he was cucked by Megyn Kelly. Imagine how hard Putin will cuck Trump, hell surrender US to Russia before WW3 even starts

Pretty much this, coupled with the fact that Trump is a viable and likely choice for quite a number of pissed-off Sanders supporters, and this debate could potentially shake a lot of that support.

Of course that support is why the establishment shills want to see this debate happen.

>muh fancy latin words

It's so awkward and cringe worthy watching some Trump supporters like yourself trying to cover up an obvious mistake by Trump.

Have at least some dignity and act like a grown man. Trump fucked up and now he is getting cucked for it.

Where is the image of a numale cosplaying as normal guy?

Speaking of getting cucked...

Please kill yourself you utter fucking retard.

Everyday is a new embarassment for Trump. Everyday is more desperate damage control for pol

this one?

You can do it champ, grow a pair of balls and try to take reality on board. You will feel better when you stop lying to yourself and act like a man.

>ass raping trump
Boy you shills sure are biting down hard on this tiny piece of scrap.

Fucking rekt

Drumpy looked like a huge pussy today and bernouts cried like faggots. Today was a good day.

exactly the one, I remember some text on it too perhaps I'm mistaken

really...
makes....
you..
think..

>Trump acting like a pussy
he's not acting (nor can he) -- Drumpf IS a pussy...

I love the way Trump's handled this.
>Yeah maybe
>Maybe if enough money goes to charity and the stadium's big enough
>No, I can't, he's not going to get the nomination, it wouldn't be right
Meanwhile Bernie's campaign is just calling him a chicken and trying to get a rise out of him.
Really weak stuff.

Thing is that is only if there are any future official debates there buckaroo. There won't be for trump. Was already went over in another thread yet you look retarded by spamming something that doesn't apply specifically to the situation.

Mexican intellectuals everyone.

Bernie is trying to get a price of the pie from trump. He is begging for attention from the guy who got 2 billion worth of free airtime. Bernie is the one that is desperate. Trump realized that it's bernie that needs him. Not the other way around. Why is this so hard to comprehend?

I seriously didn't expect Sanders and his supporters to become THIS fucking desperate and pathetic. You know you seriously hit rock bottom when all you have left is go "bok bok bok too scared to debate our guy who's dropping out next week??"

This is pretty sad, to be fair.

>Trump pussies out of debate with Sanders
>Trump supporters are acting as if he's a fucking genius: 'LOL HE TOTALLLY TRICKED THEM' 'HAHA HE WAS JUST DOING IT TO MAKE SANDERS LOOK SERIOUS TO MAKE SANDERS AND HILLARY FIGHT AND DIVIDE THE DEMOCRATS HAHAHAH'

Shameful display.

Bernie is definitely Melania's BULL.
You know Drumpf enjoys that shit.

BERN'd

Sup Forums ... seriously.

no, it's called trolling and humiliating him.
Trump could just have called Bernie a loser and unimportant. But instead, he trolled him and pulled his offer to SHOW Bernie is unimportant.
It's a bit like in school when you go to shake someone's hand and then when they stretch out their hand to shake yours, you pull away your hand and say "Psych!", except there's a message and a point behind it.

Because Sanders is a politician. Trump is a rich boy who's blustered and feinted his way into more money.

He can soundbite, not debate. Bernie would make him look a fool just from sheer experience of debating. All Trump can do is give speeches.

It doesn't really bug me. I trusted Trump's judgement to vote for him as president, and I trust him in whatever he does here. I know trustworthiness is an alien concept to Hillary shills, so I understand your confusion.

>il debate you
>YAY
>after the California primaries
>WAHH WAHH CHICKEN!!! Booo
Pottery

Sanders was so goddammit lazy he was kicked out of a fucking hippy community for not doing work because she spent all day ranting. He is a politician precisely because he does not like to work. Just like his hero, Karl Marx .

I think you meant

BERNout

>i'm a trump supporter, BUT
I bet you can't even articulate why YOU like Trump, shill. Go ahead and try without memes.

You were exposed on the first fucking post. Apply yourself.

>implying I bumped your shitty bait.

Because he also resembles a potato.

There can only be one.

Who? The democratic loser? What value is there debating someone who will never be president

How...
Can....
Trump....
Compete...??

This is called Jew, my doubly friend

the $20 mil offer was from this kike who wants to have the debate as a PPV event, and the $10 mil offer came from someone who wanted to stream the debate online on their upcoming video platform

that said trump should have just gone through with the fucking debate. kind of irritated he didn't and it makes me remember why i initially supported rand paul and switched to trump just to spite liberals when i realized all hope was lost

4D Chess
Trump is investing reputation in Sanders
If it pays off, Sanders will get completely fucked up during the general.

>hillary won't even debate
>barely goes on TV
>democucks still line up for her

lmao bernie has no chance

you get the politician you deserve

>speaking of getting cucked...

I don't like how you type but you're right.