fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do with number

Call her? text her? Idgaf

can i get something better than that?

Post nudes

maybe you can call her and ask her for it?

fake and gay

see:

(773) 501-5990 as promised

You should probably stop imagining you have a gf and things might get better. You and I both know you've never even been in the same time zone as this woman.

Winner. Now send him her number

Yeah she looks just like your average Sup Forumstard's girlfriend.

>Chicago number

Nudes

Speak for yourself.

P.S. I never said she was or had been my girlfriend, simply said she broke my heart you fucking retards

Post nudes faggot

Not sharing nudes so don't ask, ask her

Quit being such a faggot

No.

It's ok if you don't have nudes...
How did she break your heart?

That's a man surely, face anyway

She recently broke up with her bf so being the opportunist that I am I decided to ask her out. She said yes, so we agree on this Italian place in downtown Chicago, got there, she was with her ex, both looked at me, she walked up and apologized and said I had helped her by choosing that joint where her ex had happened to be, maybe she thought it was some kind of ruse but it wasn't, I legit wanted to have dinner with her

She's stupid, and you're unlucky this time

yeah
thats probably the number of the girl in ops pic

>reverse search number
>scott b****

A girl falls in love with cocks.

Unable to find anyone who will gangbang her, she is gifted with by a deus sex machina with the phone numbers of several fat, faceless, old men. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls them, and is overjoyed to find out that they're willing to rape her in all of her slutty holes.

But, the next day, the men never show up at her house like they agreed to. After some investigation, she finds out that the men she called are not the same men that agreed to fuck her. In fact, they don't exist in this universe at all. They're the men's alternate universe counterparts, who want to rape MC's own AU self, who too is unwilling to have sex.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private fetishes in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to seduce their other selves. While they chase their respective targets DRAMA ensues as they begin to want to fuck each other instead and question the NATURE of THE DICK.

Oh fucking whatever you big baby. You're on Sup Forums. You don't have a heart, just like the rest of us.

FINDS

Maybe it's her father? You fucking moron

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Already a thing.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us

whats her name op please!!

Insta fb link??

Op please provide her social media!!!

IG at least

We need it op plezzzzz