HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-26/bloomberg-politics-rust-belt-poll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump can't afford to give Sanders enough popularity to become the nominee. He can beat Clinton with ease, but Sanders would give him a run for his money.

really makes you think...

there was talks to have a debate, even money being mentioned. i guess the powers that be wont let it happen

>winner debating a loser

Come back when you have 3 million more votes than Hillary, Bernigger.

> straya

I'm enjoying the temper tantrums from all the cucks

This. Sanders is not getting any more free exposure. Trump was the best thing that could happen to him.

>Laugh and say you'll be friends with a guy if he sucks your dick
>He instantly says he'll do it
>Back out of being a faggot
>CH-CHICKEN!
Desperate. Sad.

fucking lier. ppl won't vote for trump.

MFW progressives realize the jug is up when Trump wins by a landslide.

If he knows how to handle Trump and Hillary why is he losing?
If Sanders can't even beat Hillary how will he beat Trump?

>Sup Forums doing all this damage control

Love how anyone else backing out would be a coward and a pussy too afraid to confront the real issues, but "Big Don" backing out is a "strategic retreat" or some such bullshit. If anyone else agreed to a debate with Trump and then backed out saying he didn't have time for him, you fags would be calling for blood.

I hate how one sided this stupid board is.

>say you'll do something
>immediate backtrack and say you won't do it
Gee, sounds like a good person for vote for President.

It's a bad idea for Trump to debate Sanders. He has nothing to gain by debating him and it will further cause a rift between Sanders people that could possibly cross over once he loses the nomination.

Trump made the right move. Unless Sanders can provide a more compelling reason for him to do it, he has nothing to gain.

He just wanted air time m8 and he got it.

It's a waste of time and it can only hurt d trump. Even if he blows bernie the fuck out it only pisses off his voters and bernie still loses. It's just not a good idea. I wouldn't advise it. It's obvious his advisors told him to get out of it as well.

Nope. If Trump had participated in an unsanctioned debate he would have been barred from future sanctioned debates.

As usual, he made the correct choice, and you're asshammered over it. We've reached the point now where Leftists are so fucking desperate for any way to stump Trump that they're calling him a pussy for not breaking the law.

Didn't Sanders already lose?

I like how you can tell the cucks and generally weak minded people when they repeat what the headlines and talk proclaim in their bubble/echo chamber.

You bring up a good point. Trump's selling point was about the Mexicans, even though America is a majority Latino.
Mexicans aren't a problem but he knew a way to get on the game using ignorance as his strength. If he gets cornered with real issues he flees like a bitch.

It does not bennefit Trump i think, Sandeemrs is basically out, trump can focus his campaign and strategy on hillashill,

>implying this board isn't an echo chamber full of weak willed keyboard warriors

He is backing out of something that was never supposed to happen in the first place, you retard. It was Sander's last, desperate attempt to stay relevant. He needed Trump, Trump couldn't care less about Sanders and next week he will be gone.

>he made the right choice when he could have avoided all this in the first place
>whoever disagree on this "brilliant strategy" must be a leftist or a shill or a proxy

This is how delusional you sound

rofl

You assume this board isn't included.

COMPLETE COINCIDENCE

There are multiple parts of your post that are just plain wrong.

>but Sanders would give him a run for his money.

How? The free shit bullshit can be broken apart easily. Clinton is more dangerous due to her shady connections

You hopped on the Mexican bandwagon. Admit it. They aren't going anywhere. The only guy that's going back is trump.

Trump's new slogan should be
>I have to go back

Sanders practically already lost, idiot. 200+ behind in pledged.

The reality is Bernie Sanders = SJW/BLM/Male feministsand other shit tier types of people. The great thing about this election cycle is we have cold hard facts on the numbers and they are a confirmed minority.

>why won't he debate the guy that lost the democratic nominee and is refusing to run as a third party

Low info Bernie supporters folks. You guys are idiots

As much as I've enjoyed triggering trumpniggers yesterday with this news, this is fucking stupid. It would be like if Cruz asked Hillary to debate her next week.

>hillary says it won't happen
>Trump immediately backs down
Trump taking orders from Hillary and everybody just acts like it's the most natural thing in the world. Nice work goys.

Why should Trump debate Sanders?

why would he waste his time on a guy who didn't get nominated as the opposing party's candidate?

Trum really doesnt have a plan for anything right?

Nor Hillary.

The world is fucked

Oh boy, guess that makes me a Hilldog now

Why is this news? This was never going to happen anyway. The RNC and DNC would never allow a non-sanctioned debate.

Fucking retards actually thought this was possible. HAHAHAHHAA

Smart choice. Sanders is an educated well-spoken academic and experienced debater whereas Trump is a billionaire redneck whose major intellectual achievement is understanding that the earth isn't flat. Who do you think would win the debate?

>Oh boy, guess that makes me a Hilldog now

Denmark for DYKES!

>Smart choice. Sanders is an educated well-spoken academic and experienced debater whereas Trump is a billionaire redneck whose major intellectual achievement is understanding that the earth isn't flat. Who do you think would win the debate?

I know you're busy shilling but how do you do the mental gymnastics required for the fact that Trump knocked out lawyers career politicians and experienced debaters? Do you even bother at all? What's your secret?

1/10

Just a friendly reminder to you fucking neoreactionary pieces of shit that your boy Donny only appeals to ~40% of the electorate -- only those small-minded fearful folks inclined toward xenophobia, nativism and authoritarianism (basically just yourselves, the religious right and, of course, the corporatists not already supporting Clinton.)

Trump lacks the testicular fortitude necessary to set foot on the debate stage with Bernie Sanders, lest he have to demonstrate any real knowledge about actual policy... that's why he's already built in his cop-out about Bernie paying him $ and donating it to "charity." Shut the Fuck Up Donny, you're out of your element.

If he does take the bait, Bernie will mop up...even if Fox serves Trump nothing but softballs and sets him up for his standard talking points and catch phrases, he can only emerge from this looking weaker and Sanders stronger. Trump's typical plan of attack just doesn't work against a bastion of integrity like Bernie the way it would with "Crooked Hillary." If it happens it may catapult Sanders even further above Trump in head to head polling and can only serve to damage Hillary. You all had better be praying the super-delegates force Hillary as the nominee or this could end up only the first of several lopsided debate embarassments for Trump and forshadow the massive defeat awaiting republicunts come November.

Remember, Romney could only muster 47%. Trump won't even manage 45%. People with your thinking are dying off at a rate of about 1.5% a year. Obama defeated Romney 332-206 in the electoral college. If you think Trump has a prayer to do better against either Democrat, you are fully kidding yourself, which is totally fine. Enjoy being further and further marginalized every election.

>bastion of integrity
kekm8 in one.

Oh, did he manage to convince them that his daughter is hot? Or are you talking about that time when he felt compelled to tell everyone his dick wasn't small?

Trump is the pigeon from the chess game. Whatever you do, he'll shit on the board and strut around like he won. The only difference is that in Trump's case there are thousands of pigeons in the audience who are just as dumb and declare his "victory" on the internet.

No wonder trump told the bern victims to fuck off the whole thing would be a setup from the get go.

okay, where does he say that?

do you have an actual sauce or is this thread just a bunch of idiots falling for leftie propaganda bait?

>Donny only appeals to ~40% of the electorat
Which is why he's polling in the upper 40s above hill dog?

>implying Redditors could fund his campaign

he's a con man and seeing him sucking Reddit dry is hilarious. cant wait for the mass suicides when these fags realize that they got jewed hard.

>doesn't believe in something obvious
>doesn't google it to confirm
>calls it leftie propaganda bait
It just struck me why so many conservatives don't believe in evolution or that the planet is getting hotter.

first I was trump supporter but then he does this and now I am #HillfireMissile

Trump isn't mature enough to run an entire country.

What a untrustworthy fag.

Are you retarded? Hillarry is wrecking Trump at the moment. I'm not talking smack vise but pol vise.

lol sure she is.

Brave Sir Donald ran away
Bravely ran away away
When Bernie reared his great white head
Trump bravely turned his tail and fled
Yes, brave Sir Donald turned about
And gallantly he chickened out
Bravely taking to his feet
He beat a very brave retreat
Bravest of the brave, Sir Donald!

>How? The free shit bullshit can be broken apart easily.

But the "free shit" he's talking about is shit that is already "free" in Germany and most of the developed world.

TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

in 1 poll in 1 area. the rust belt is small as fuck
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-26/bloomberg-politics-rust-belt-poll

and its a area that in 2008 mccain had a lead on obama in and in the general it didnt happen. its just more of the iowa talk from the media where we will hear about this for a while but i doubt it is that significant. half the states in it are blue states

lol that's not it at all. Sanders literally needs at least 2:1 delegates against Clinton for the rest of the primaries. This debate would have been great for Trump, it would have divided the Dems and made Hillary look terrible. But he's scared because he's never done a 1-1 debate before and knows he sucks at it because he doesn't have policy

It wasn't meant to be an argument, I'm just saying you're an idiot.

>If Sanders can't even beat Hillary how will he beat Trump?
Because Sanders supporters won't vote for Hillary but Hillary supporters will vote for Sanders.

Apologize

IT IS AGAINST RNC AND DNC RULES TO HAVE AN UNSANCTIONED DEBATE

this you fucking autists

Heard from my married faggot cousin in Washington, they'd vote for Trump over a communist like Bernie if Hillary wont get the nom.

Actually
if you about it, debate or no debate either way it ia good for trump
debate sander youe degrade hillary. And now not debating the bern victims are cryimg and lash out for being deny the chance of going over one on hillary and will led to the convention chao
eirher way trump wins

> has no argument
> talks about non sense

Funny now that he backed out EVERYBODY can't stop talking about Trump.

And now the berners are getting even more obnoxious.

>debating a leftist

trump would most certainly lose, better to avoid it

This is a joke right? Or are you just shilling?

Well, I'll entertain your reddit posts.

I take it you've read nothing on Trumps policy because he's enumerated multiple times on trade, immigration, schools, environment, etc.

I'll take this as willful ignorance.

All I hear from Bernouts is the same thing: Free college because work is hard, dude weed, le ebil rich go- guys.

Bernie only appeals to hippies and the clinically stupid. If you're going to keep calling Trump a xenophobe, I'm going to call Bernie a mathaphobe.

How are the media on Trump's side? They've been against him for as long as I can remember.

It's pretty authoritarian to lift sanctions on businesses, amirite guise?
What's totally democratic is deciding on a program to insure everyone or else they're fined.

Polls had McCain beating Obama in May of 2008. Polls are delivered to Abraham himself so I guess they're set in stone.

The sentiment echoed by Bernie's followers is not something that the larger demographic of actual voters would find appealing. My grandfather only voted for him in the primary so Shillary would have a harder time winning.

You said a lot of nothing, and so did I.

Trump knows Clinton is a stronger candidate.

This move makes Sanders look good.

This might make the Democratic base consider Sanders, displacing Clinton in the process.

If Sanders gets the nomination, then Trump might have a better chance at the General Election.

context? he will not debate sanders even if he wins the nomination(lol)? or not right now?

but the idea was to help a charity, not trump