There are some bad people on the rise

>there are some bad people on the rise

Who was he referring to?

islam

muslims

Jews

The Chinese.

>there's always someone, somewhere, with a big nose, who knows, who'll trip you up and laugh when you fall

Smiths is Sup Forums confirmed

People who wear orange shirts

Neoliberal kikes and their pawns: religious, racial, ethnic, and sexual minorities

Jews, he called them out in Cemetry Gates too

Steve Albini's a fucking prick

These

Redditors.

Sup Forums

Trips refused to speak

>I'm being an edgy faggot again, mom

I know you’re memeing but Cemetry Gates by The Smiths actually does have a Jewish joke in the lyrics

If you think "edgy" opinions like these are somehow new or foreign to Morrissey himself then you are very very naive.

This, the man literally called the Chinese “a sub-human species” for fucks sakes

21 pilots fans

you right

It was rice actually.
The phrase is about chinese people.
Moz likes to sing about chinese people.

Fucking kek

He's right tho

Drumpf probably

Meat eaters

Is Morrissey /ourguy/?

>Cause there's always someone somewhere with a big nose who knows
Do you seriously think this is a Jewish dig? He's clearly talking about snobby, elitist "big noses."

And who are these snobby, elitists big noses? Fucking kikes.

>Snobby
>Elitist
>Big nosed
>Not Jewish
You're a good got aren't you

My shitty hardcore band

I’m confused, you just described Jews

on Sup Forums there have been multiple morrissey/smiths threads reach bump limit on several occasions. i've posted about this in some "what are other board's tastes" threads. Sup Forums's is classical, metal, and the smiths.

I don’t browse Sup Forums but they probably only like Moz because he’s not politically correct

there's more factors to it than that, but he was one of, if not the most, prominent celebrity behind the leave campaign. that's not necessarily "politically incorrect" like when he called the chinese a sub-species, but it's not what the media's pushing i guess.

is he le "BASED GAY MAN"

Sup Forums is so stupid they probably don’t realize the rest of his lyrics are the kind of limp wristed nu-male shit they hate

i like moz because his and the smiths' music are fucking brilliant

I take it as a self-deprecating joke. Like he's saying, watch out, some stuck up know it all like me is gonna call you out and be like "Ackshewally you took that from some dizzy whore 1804".

>let me get my hands on your mammary glands
Hmmm, any ideas what he meant here fellas?

no, there's just a lot of emo kids on Sup Forums like there is everywhere else on this website

that's literally the gayest taste you could have