Why are women such bitches?

Why are women such bitches?

I swear to god, this cunt is openly talking about me to her friend on the phone. Where does she get off?

Stupid twats like her are the reason ACTUAL nice guys shun her kind. Fuck.

look at your reflection you fat fuck

She's openly talking about you and you complaining about it on an skateboard? Sit directly across from her and ask her why she's such a bitch and don't let up until she has to leave.

Well since it's about you, you can jump into the conversation. Make sure she's fact checking #stopfakenews

>thisisbait.jpg

Turn 360 degrees and get out of there. you in danger, cap'n. this is not a drill.

could almost see your neckbeard and fedora hat

Women by nature are cruel bastards. In your tolerant America, this is not spoken out loud? Are frightened people afraid to tell the truth? That a woman is not equal to a man.

You stole this pic off reddit you faggot

Dude, eat a salad or something. God you're obese.

She isn't talking about you, you self centered cunt. You don't even register in her brain. You are an empty chair.

Women are just objects that want men to suffer. Of course they are going to be bitches for no reason.

Newfags don't realise this pic was posted here way back. Sad!

>Sad!

Is that you Donald?

The bitchy ones fuck like a mad house though - they even tend to take it up the ass. Its worth dating one for a few months but eventually, the sex isn't worth it. Rinse. Repeat.

Well for one thing, you're being obvious as fuck with your creeping, you fat fuck.

Why not be obvious? She's a bitch anyway. I'd fucking sit next to her and take a selfie with her.

Hey OP - if this is real. Do this Plox. Use the selfie mode and make it as obvious as you can. Do everything but touch her.

Well, first off, you look like a pathetic overweight troll and probably smell like cheese. She's creeped out by your presence, I mean... you are taking creep shots of her on the low with your camera phone... she sees you doing it in the reflection of the glass... lose some weight, learn how to communicate with women...

you all got baited

jesus christ baited

hahha look how fat OP is.

haha bit the bait

posting itt: newfags falling for stale copypasta

/Thread

>why not be obvious
>hay guyz dis chick im visably creeping on is talking shit about me, make me feel better by telling her shes a bitch

i honestly think you need to reevaluate your life.

if troll i would SERIOUSLY advise reevaluating your life

I'm not OP - I'm just encouraging OP to make this more interesting by taking an obvious selfie with her.

why didn't you throw your pocket sand at her?

Feels like summer in here

>copypasta from 2010

Maybe it has something to do with you being a fat fuck and take pictures of her. You can clearly see it in the reflection.

Bait this bait that bait hit you with whiffle ball bat...
So what, just look at this picture. I'm sure half the faggots in this thread can relate to the man in the image, this is Sup Forums on Sup Forums after all.
Anyone reads the comment and then reflects on themselves and their neckbeardedness will benefit/be humiliated by such revelations revealed in the thread that ensues...
Sometimes what you perceive as bait isn't always, to someone other than OP.
Besides,
OP isn't going to respond anyways; thread has already been abandoned.
OP is a faggot, end of story.

newfag

DING DING DING DING