My wife complains we don't fuck enough. Any time I initiate sex, she rejects me. What gives?

My wife complains we don't fuck enough. Any time I initiate sex, she rejects me. What gives?

She means you don't fuck well enough. Get a lawyer and start figuring out how you'll continue life with half your stuff.

She might have a rape fantasy. You can try taking the puss by force and seeing if she gets turned on but tread carefully.

>wife

enjoy losing 75% of your assets punk ass bitch

Then get a lawyer and start figuring out how you'll continue life with none of your stuff.

why don't you try asking her the same thing. "you complain about not enough sex, yet you reject me anytime I try, what gives?"

That means she's fucking someone else. She's getting some dick elsewhere and gaslighting your faggot ass trying to make her not fucking you your fault.

>a direct answer from a female
is this real life?

>marrying someone you can't get a direct answer from

Poor blokes fault then for being so fucking stupid

lol. make sure you take all your money out in travelers checks

>bitch cant get tehm

She's saying that to justify cheating on you and then divorcing you. Stop initiating physical contact, send texts and emails to your friends and family documenting what's going on so you'll have a timeline and DO NOT have sex with or you can easily be charged with rape. I've seen similar scenarios play it with a few of my friends.

>"""TIL DEATH DO US PART"""
>not allowed to kill her

cucked

This. Start documenting cause without it your going to get cleaned out in court.

OP here. Y'all don't know shit. She still loves me. We kiss each other on the cheek every time I drop her off at her friend Jeremy's place

LOLzez

Kek

This means you have a tiny dick and she wants some bbc

My dicks not tiny. I'm a full four 1/2 inches hard so go fuck yourself

She said, gimme 9 inches and make it hurt, so you fucked her twice and punched her in the nose

b8