I wish I was a girl so I could be a whore online like get people to do things on omegle and all the attention...

I wish I was a girl so I could be a whore online like get people to do things on omegle and all the attention, should I become a trap? Pic is me

you're too muscular to ever be a trap dude.

>tfw I trap and spend all day in kik helping guys jerk off to my little girly body and you'll sincerely never get to experience it

... Can I at least add you on Kik then haha

;D nah

here's a little bit more of what ur missing out on tho

Oh my gosh that's so hot post most, now im wanking

this one didn't know I was a trap until after he cummed all over my pic.. x:

I have like seventy more of these but I don't think they warrant their own thread so I'm gonna stop posting now

Sorry you don't get to have fun like me user);

8/10 Trap body. Yes, please. Toss on some panties, stockings, and let us all jerk to that sexy body.

>tfw I get to go cock shopping on /soc/ to see who I want to help jerk off today
>tfw I get to go lingerie shopping on amazon so daddies can ship stuff to my PO box
ok tho seriously I'm done making you jealous now hah

>should I become a trap?

Slit your throat and die, faggot.

GTFO Of Sup Forums. The mods do nothing. Sup Forums becomes flooded with faggot spam day after day.

We need a faggot spam containment board. Why isn't there one set up yet?

Fag threads / dick threads/ shit threads -- get them the fuck off of Sup Forums.

Yeah? I have some panties
I am super jealous...

Definitely, yeah. Great body, in my opinion. Try 'em on and let the boys see ya. You know you're built for it.

Shut the fuck up cunt, if you're on Sup Forums the shit show of the internet and enraged by seeing some gays you're a absolute moron

Spread em

you're really hot...really nice body and my lord those hands

you should just start posting for all of the fags of Sup Forums

pretty much this OP, you make a good twink but not a good tarp IMHO.

Eat shit and die, faggot, take it to some faggot board so you can exist with the other faggots, squirming and writhing in semen and blood and snot. GTFO of Sup Forums.

I feel bad for the people who have to be around you IRL

Thats fair, thank you appreciate the honesty. Anyone wanna kik?

I'm like 99% sure I know OP from Discord.

"Suck my left testicle" is that you?

np, you can still make boys jerk off to you either way ;D have funn

Whats ur kik

Nah I've never been on discord don't even know what it is

My Kik is blahblah2244

your hand is bigger than your ass

I think its just the photo, my bootys actually pretty good

No user, that pic is "just the photo"

We can directly compare the size of your hand to your butt in OP. You angled it and held it farther away here.
I'm getting more annoyed with you as time goes on. Go post in a twink thread, you will never, ever, be a trap.

Jesus Christ why does anyone care this much

gatekeeping nigger, you ever heard of it?

show us your cock. I'd love to fap looking at you, imagining your thick dick sliding down my throat, knowing that you are such a homophobe.

Fuck bro, shave your armpits