Can someone explain me why I should would AFD in the next general election? At the moment I'm still undecided...

Can someone explain me why I should would AFD in the next general election? At the moment I'm still undecided. I was a traditional conservative CDU voter but now that merkel fucked this shit up I must vote for another party or I don't take part in the next election. Is the AFD really a serious alternative ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/a-923496.html#spRedirectedFrom=www&referrrer=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>They're the only anti-rapefugee party.
>They are official anti-Islam.
>They're not the NPD so they stand a chance.
>You might break Merkel's coalition.
>Petry is a qt.

well read their program and also fdp's and then use your own brain.
being conservative implies thinking for yourself.

Yes

If you've ever worked in your life, you should know the answer.

Merkel broke the law by inviting the scum of humankind to our country. The working people pay for the once that want to fuck them over.

Germans nowadays are supposed to work till 73 and older people have to collect bottles to make a living.

The old parties betrayed us and don't trust the media with all the "nazi, hardcore right wing bla bla" shit. They're leftist as fuck.

Just to fuck with them and piss them off. Cant wait for Bundestags politicians to deal with idiots like Höcke or Storch on a daily base.

There is no other reason. Dont listen to mongs like , no party ever kept with their program and it's complete shit anyways.

You have absolutely no chance of reverting or stop Merkel from doing what she has to do. You can just get some lulz from it.

You shouldn't. Do it like our fellow Austrian cucks here. This will help.

>traditional conservative CDU voter
Same here, even member of the Junge Union but those kids are unbearable

>Is the AFD really a serious alternative ?
It doesn't matter, it's the only choice if you want a change. Voting any other party or not voting at all will change absolutely nothing.
In my opinion they got 99% of their program right though. You never hear a politician from the established parties quote it because it's just the pure truth.

your choices are:
CDU/CSU/SPD/LINKS/GRÜN - all same shit
FBI - slightly less same shit but not by much
some fringe party - might as well nt vote
don't vote at all - let others vote same shit for you
AfD - the only actual alternative to the same shit

I'm going with FDP btw.

This guy speaks the truth, sadly.
Even Austria went top cuck mode again - time to improve your English and look for a new country in the long term.

FDP are spineless cucks doing whatever grants them power. If there's an option to form a Union/SDP/Grüne/FDP coalition FDP wont hesitate a second.

>Junge Union

Come on, Junge Union and the Jusos are the most indoctrinated dipshits in this country.

I couldn't stand these people back in school, they acted smug as fuck while being dumb as shit.

Can't argue with someone who won't reflect on his own opinion. Basically these kids.

>I'm going with FDP btw.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>lulz
found the man child. Also please name the abd parts of their program, I'll wait. If you come up with "muh CO2" I know you got your education from Pro7 and wont bother replying.

>I'm going with FDP btw.
you are scum

>Come on, Junge Union and the Jusos are the most indoctrinated dipshits in this country.

Nah man, I´ve seen it all in youth debates and school debates. Youth party of the Linke and Grüne are perfect. They literally said that this country is coincidents and we should share it. There is no reasion for pride and no reason to preserve you germanic culture after the holocaust. Literally every patrotic agruement is answered by them with: Holocaust, we don´t deserve to exist.

AFD is not ideal, but it's the best chance we've got. Go out and vote for them.

>Voting in a meme democracy
Good luck with that, Jürgen.

>You have absolutely no chance of reverting or stop Merkel from doing what she has to do.

Assassination when?

>muh NATO defend EU borders
>privatize EVERYTHING
>back to coal/nuclear power because muh vaterland environment destroyed by wind turbines (autism^2, only bavarian inbred fucks care about autobahn environment)
>give unreasonable amounts of child benefits to everyone who shits out a child, while trying to prevent abortions (interracial breeding grounds.png)
>Muh Abitur
>Muh gender
>muh taxes

nothing more to see there, they have some good approaches to immigration laws, but most are shit and unrealistic.

/balt/ immigrant here.
have you lads got tl;dr of AfD policies?
Are they just another populist, one themed "worker's party" like the Finnish nationalist party was (note: they plummeted from 18% approval to 8% after they exposed their spinelessness)?
Gommies can burn in hell and I'm rather reluctant to vote for CDU (I wish CSU would go for Bundesrepublik level), so I'd like to know more about AfD

Where ya from lad?

AfD, NPD, Linke are the only Parties that would change the Status Quo. AfD is the only Party that would change anything for the better.

pathetic

the program is far more reasonable than what you hear or read in the media

seems legit. But if one of you chucks here don't vote. Its over!

FDP is the closest thing to realpolitik left.

The problem is, people are just judging the afd without looking at it!

Because they want to bring back Prussia as the 17th Bundesland. If this doesn't make you hard, then you aren't a German and your opinion doesn't count, Mehmet.

The FDP are pro-rapefugee and will literally fling the borders wide open and let criminals in. They're the definition of cuckservative and were ruled by that horrible queer Schwesterwelle for so long.

>Linke
HAHAHAHAHA, even on Sup Forums we germans are a joke

Because they want to stop the rapefugees and that's all that should count.

Western media are a propaganda machine, get your info directly from the source. Don't go through journalists - they can't be trusted.

This. Every other party is a fucking joke.

wat source? Jihad tv?

spreng dich weg du blöder hurensohn
wie kann man da noch überlegen nach all dieser hahnrei scheiße in letzter zeit
bring dich um

Bitte Linke wählen

>I'm going with FDP btw.

>I was a traditional conservative CDU

Everything is plastered on the internet nowadays it isn't hard. Like with AfD, you can see what their proposed policies are and decide for yourself if it's worth voting for them, rather than being told by your media they're nazis who want to gas all muslims.

>FDP is the closest thing to realpolitik left.

Who /Wahlhelfer/ here? We need to prevent vanbellengate in Germany.

>he wants the poorest, most bydlo part of poland back

Former Prussia is literally siberia tier when it comes to infrastructure, people and aesthetics.

they are the only party who cares about you
plain and simple

HEIL HÖCKE
SIEG HEIL

t. BavariANUS

>er wählt nicht afd

>not taking part in elections

>even considering that as an option

Why is it that mostly right wing fucknuts are so lethargic about going to the ballots?

Those who don't vote have NO right to complain about the sorry state of their country.

Högge uezs

remove people, build infrastructure.

stay in your containment zone on Sup Forums please.
This is the politics board, not your autistic diaspora circlejerk

Obligatory

Our votes have no meaning no matter what we vote. Nothing ever will change to the positive. AFD are a bunch of degenerates same like trumptards. Ever been on a AFD demonstration? The people there are incredibly untermenschlich and are easy to manipulate. The same goes to all the other parties bunch of lobbyists and liars. FDP has a good program but as everyone knows FDP won't do jackshit of anything they said.
So end yourself and take the scum of this earth with you

>LINDNER: Deutschland muss sofort Flüchtlinge aus sicheren Drittstaaten zurückweisen. So handelt auch das rot-grün regierte Schweden. Frau Merkel legt das Recht hingegen so aus, dass viele Asylsuchende nach Deutschland kommen, denen man dies mit gutem Grund versagen könnte und müsste. Die Bundeskanzlerin hat den Eindruck erweckt, als sei das Asylrecht ein allgemeiner Einwanderungsparagraph. Sie hat damit unser Land in Europa isoliert. Das muss ein Ende haben.

>short hair qt leader
>remove kebab

easy choice if you're not a retard

why do germans literally want to become part of eurabia?

Hallo erstmal! Also, ich mache gerne Sport, reise gerne mit Bus und Bahn, onaniere dabei auch gerne, bin gegen Nazis und Deutschland-Scheiße (schau aber gerne Fussball, bin aber eher für Brasilien), habe nur selten Kontakt zu anderen Menschen und mache gerade wieder Tischler. Im Bus onanieren macht Laune, baue aber selber keinen Bus bin aber tolerant für jede Art alternativer Sexualität und gegen ewig Gestrige konservative Spießer. Reise gerne nach Brasilien (Samba!), schaue gerne Vollyball und Tour-de-France bei Eurosport und bin grosser Fan von Marvel-Comics (v.a. Hulk). Man sieht sich!

You should because EU has explicitly stated that they'll take measures to block power from any far-right parties. That alone should tell you you've got a lead on the solution.

yes you are right its better to do nothing at all i agree with you

>into tomboi milfs

closet gay detected.

>CDU
>conservative
pick one. seriously the CDU is the christians democat union

Wow, wort wörtlich alle Deutschen wenn man mal auf die Straße geht.

>adhominem
>asks for srs discussion
>gets utterly BTFO
>stops responding

Sup Forums confirmed.
Abaddon thread.

There's a few nobrainers, but it's more reasonable than not

this.
They were funny a year ago when they raided Sup Forums with their vegan memes and everyone fell for it, but this constant roleplay autism is annoying. Most of them arent even German.

Just sage and hide.

One very good reason, OP:

Because Trump is going to win it all in the USA, and the only party that has a shot at working together with him -any shot at all- is the AfD.

Merkel's plans will require some kind of international component. The New German Sonderweg in the rapefugee crisis cannot continue like this. Trump will undermine every plan she tries to put into action because this woman Merkel is a danger to the West. She has to be removed. By voting for Merkel or any other pro-Merkel CDU coalition partner, you are steering Germany into an inevitable international conflict with the revived USA.

Because Trump has styled himself as a defender of Western European values. His vision is based on traditionalism, anti-islam, and a return to the nation state. He will snap Germany in half if Merkel remains in power.

Because the two largest problems in Europe right now and long term are EU and Immigrants.

The FDP were Merkel's coalition partners before the banking crisis finished them. Trusting these liberals any further would be the death of Germany.

german...if you dont vote for AFD you will not only doom any chance of making germany great again you will doom us ALL...trump may not be enough we need uprising everywhere

>The people there are incredibly untermenschlich and are easy to manipulate.

You must hate democracy then.

Why vote at all, Sören? I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the immigrants unite with the proletariat and build the barricades. Voting means you have to go outside. The Revolution creates itself!

You shouldn't

Germany is in such degenerate state that no party can help them

I'm sorry

>and are easy to manipulate.
Your average democratic Voter then.

>Because Trump is going to win it all in the USA,

even if he wins, every other party will manage with Trump. Do you really think that they'd do anything against the USA?

They could elect literally anyone and your chancellor would let him/her peg him.

they're a good opposition party.

Then you and the USA will have to carry on without us, as usual. Germany is aligning itself as an enemy of the West once again and this time we really need to be stopped before it's too late.

Even if it weren't a serious alternative (which it is by the way), voting for it would still not be in vain, as it sends a message to all the mainstream parties to adjust their program.

You are mistaken. Merkel doesn't care if Germany is isolated and alone in the refugee crisis. She has chosen a new Sonderweg, one that on purpose will destroy Germany and make it uninhabitable for white people.

All the idiot leftwing parties of Europe are already calling for a boycott of Trump and Germany will stupidly join them unless the backbone of the CDU is broken.

The SPD is currently at 19.5% and the CDU at 30-33%. We will need to force them lower to SPD levels to make the CDU establishment realize that they are doomed. Maybe this will snap them out of their stupidity and make Merkel step down before it's too late.

You can't rise before you fall.

People are too comfy to do anything or to care about stuff that goes on right now.

The AfD is the new reality and cannot be changed by you alone, and will exist without you.

Just as much as Merkel's Millions are the new reality and have to be dealt with. They aren't simply going away and one created the other.

This is the new normal.

This is gonna be protestvotes for AfD, much like the Pirates last time.
Mainstream will dismiss it - if not, the program of AfD offers a Bürgerentscheid, a citizen vote.
AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE CITIZEN VOTE BROUGHT US? IT BROIUGHT US HITLER BACK THEN IN WEIMAR REPUBLIC.

From Mecca to Berlin.

Nice, voting for the Green party now.

Pirates got btfo in your elections

You're wrong. There's still plenty of anger and momentum to push the AfD up several points without any major happenings, simply from people watching Trump's success alone. When it finally sinks in in Germany what he is and what he represents, it will give another boost to the AfD and they will reach 25%. If there is another rapefugee wave this summer, they could rise to 50% by the end of the autumn.

>50%
And then you wake up.
25% is possible though

>implying based Gauland and Meuthen won't lead Germany to a glorious future
Spotted the butthurt fedora.

Nice query there German fed guy. Are you doing opposition research against AfD???

They got above 5% and it was hyped up.
As for AfD, their program looks good, actually, but i hope they implement at least the family policies from it.
CDU is getting ALL HEIL REFUGEES right now, it's just retarded.

> You have absolutely no chance of reverting or stop Merkel from doing what she has to do.
Fuck off shill

> falling for b8
> screencapping and saving b8

it's just pathetic at this point.
You have been called multiple times.
You need to go back

>it was just b8

The AfD is pretty much here to stay, there are many popular issues they can take up that other parties won't touch.

>Immigration
>EU and Euro scepticism
>Anti-Feminist politics
>Traditional Family
>Privatize public broadcasting
>Patriotism

>Volksabstimmung
pls no

> 5%
Nope, piratecucks got buttfucked

m.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/a-923496.html#spRedirectedFrom=www&referrrer=

>quoting your own post