Turkey is shit

Any countries where homosexuality isn't considered degeneracy?
I just got caught sucking my friend's dick and would've been lynched if it weren't for the police. I fucking hate this muslim country where everyone, literally everyone is on alert in case some people does something gay so they could kill them or beat them up at best.
Just take me in your country. I'm not a muslim and will do nothing to your people. Just want to live a happy life with my boyfriend.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_in_Islam
reuters.com/article/us-aids-usa-idUSTRE68M3H220100923
twitter.com/anzujaamu/status/480085573395570688
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Afghanistan is nice this time of year.

I'm pretty sure it's worse in terms of tolerance to homosexuality

Fuck off we're full

full of shit probably

How are gays welcomed in your country?

of shit that is

Come to Canada pham, we have LGBT police. Yesterday saw some dumbass cis white male bigot get arrested for calling someone a faggot l m a o

no man, I've been there, some people try to act xenophobic and shit, but they really love gays there. Trust me, go there and try hitting on some guys, you'll get instant results.

Also, check'd

>I just got caught sucking my friend's dick and would've been lynched if it weren't for the police.

Why are muslim countries better at being Alpha? This is everything Sup Forums wants to be.

B T F O

With poo

You are degenerate, but i don't support just anybody beating your ass up. Gays should be dealt with in monitored environment by government people if they have a law that lynches gays.

Come to Canada and get a government job, being a brown homosexual person you'll be invincible, hell they might even create new positions for you just to give you more money!

Murica loves gays. And trannies too.

so they are treated as natives then

Thank you for being nice. Would expect worse from Russia. Don't you guys beat homosexuals on a daily basis?

No turks, we don't want you here.
Please stay in your Sandnigger country.

We have already enough loud, unsanitary and disrespectful turks here.

Nah, only when they parade. There is no reason to beat up gay if they keep it private.

How much for a living in either of these countries? We're willing to work full-time. And my bf is a qualified interpreter.

Great. One more question;
Are vast majority of you really blonde and blue eyed? I've seen some great looking blonde Russians but I don't know if you have many of them. Blondes are my kryptonite.

>Rapefugee detected
>Gas the kikes

>Turks
>work

Many here wouldn't want you in their countries because you're not White.

Russia isn't one race, you got Mongolians there too, but Turkish should move closer tot heir own, which is not cold places, you know what they say happened in Siberia.

come here Ozman

Stop inviting Turks over you libtard.

het is niet alsof hij zich zal voortplanten

Fucking cucks here, just look at the Germans here. They are the only ones that don't really welcome them. AND THEY FUCKING SAY TO US WE'RE KEKS.

EVINIZE GIT!

USA will accept you.

Yeah, I see. Thanks.
Do you welcome us?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_in_Islam
9 Countries where Islam is the major state religion, homosexuality carries a capital punishment.
Afghanistan (32 million muslims), Brunei (~400 thousand muslims), Iran (78.4 million muslims), Mauritania (3.9 million muslims), Nigeria (173 million muslims), Saudi Arabia (28.8 million muslims), Sudan (38 million muslims), UAE (9.3 million muslims) and Yemen (24.4 million muslims).
That's a total of 400 million muslims living in countries where homosexuality carries a capital punishment.
That is already 25% of the world's muslim population, living under a system that murders you for being homosexual.
When taken into account the countries where being homosexual is against the law, but is not punishable by death (e.g Malaysia, Qatar, Somalia), those numbers already exceed over 50% of the world's muslim population. Over 50% of the world's muslims have grown and been indoctrinated in cultures where homosexuality is sinful and illegal, and 25% of muslims have grown in a culture where homosexuality is punishable by death.

The majority of muslims are bigots.

America

Kill yourself faggot.

Shut up

Just go to any non-muslim first world country and you should be fine.

>non-muslim first world country
>What's a poland and texas

based islamic countries..keeping degenerate out of country

>poland
>first world

I'd say germoney but we are end route to a caliphate so stay away.

Good, lynching faggots should be the norm.

Poor bait

>poland
>first world
lmao

>poor bait
>42 replies

>When everyone falls for the obvious bait

>Sup Forums ready to throw everything into the wall when they know it's a faggot

Kek

>would've been lynched if it weren't for the police
A shame.

I literally can't see a reason why Turkey shouldn't eat a nuke.
It's either a muslim shithole of a SWEDEN YES, no inbetween.

Ne diyorsun lan salak

Fuck you.

Shut up

Come to Brighton, Mehmet, lots of uncut cocks waits here for you. Or just go to european gay capitol Istanbul.

You will be accepted in my country if you arrive dead on a boat trying to cross over you dirty fucking cockroaches

No worries decent ones do not come over there.

I'm not a mudshit but you are still a lefty faggot that's going to be the next cancer for this country alongside islam. so kys

>Turkish flag
>Not a mudshit
damn cockroaches with their tiny brains

Kek. Even the ID is shit coloured.

>I just got caught sucking my friend's dick
ayyy
did you lost bet or something that he made you suck his dick?

There's a reason no one gave a shit when Ankara was bombed.

also you can try to go azerbaijan, heard they treat gays specially

also OP
elbarote the situation in there^

Yeah. Yours. Its the norm.

>I just got caught sucking my friend's dick
Here for you, kill your self degenerate jew

Kanka ordaki otistikleri getirme buraya

homosexuals are disgusting

they live a lie, lie to people, and reject any bit of reality

i've been called "homophobic" for linking this

reuters.com/article/us-aids-usa-idUSTRE68M3H220100923

you leftist idiots live a lie and refuse to hear the truth, and you hate it when someone says the truth, that's why you leftists and lgbtist faggots hate free speech

Please OP, Islam is a religion of peace. Stop your islamophobic propaganda.

>ordaki otistikler
>pol'daki biri söylüyor

That's not homophobic when the statistic is coming form a valid source.

Sweden or USA thats your answer. Homosexuality is illegal in India but no one gives a shit if you don't publicly express it.

maybe if you're an adult

But I remember my tour through there in musa qala where the village/tribal mayor had chai boys of to suck him off while we were in the middle of meetings with him.

If you were sucking dick in public you'd get your head kicked in here too. Go live in Europe or Canada they love fags over there.

Sup Forumstards are the turks of their respective country, far right-fanatically religious without following any of the commandments-intolerant-homophobic-racist-have delusions of grandeur

i.e. your average turk. There was a test that compared your mentality-personal view and dependant on that suggest a country to live in. Majority of the faggots here got Turkey as an answer, triggered them a lot, but it is the truth.

Don't try to get advice from here and deal with them just as how you deal with our average coutnrymen.

Avrupa ve Amerikanın çomarlarından tavsiye istiyorsun, isteme.

Only if you call them gay.
As long as you don't suggest that they are homo, or doing homo things, then they are open to all kinds of faggotry games.

Get the fuck out of there u dumbass. I usually would tell a fucking turk to come to Canada but this is about sexuality. Come here and make your case. 90% sure that they will let you stay. Here you will sucks as many dicks as you can for the rest of your life and nobody will even give a shit. Here gays and people who abandoned Islam always stay because they know if you get sent back you will die

>I just got caught sucking my friend's dick and would've been lynched if it weren't for the police.

>I'm not a muslim

Fair enough, it's muslim trash we don't want but aren't all Turks islamic?

Sadly, isn't Turkey the most liberal Muslim-majority country when it comes to this sort of thing?

Btw, why on earth would we want your sexual immorality polluting our country?

leftist bullshit

you love to spread around lies and memes

you're projecting your own corrupted mind onto others, pretending everyone is like you

one day i talked to a leftists, and called him a hypocrite for holding diametrically opposite beliefs

his only way out was to say "everyone is a hypocrite anyway, have you never lied?"

pure logical fallacy, and you're using the same logical fallacy bullshit to dispose yourself of your personal responsibilities

the reason secularists are failing in turkey is because they stand behind a dead leader and perform personality cult, like in the early 1900's

this doesn't work

ataturk is dead and buried, nothing will make him come back

istanbul and izmir are

they also happen to be heavy on tourism

leftism can only function in areas of the world where there is money to be sucked out of the system easily, like in izmir and istanbul, which are tourist cities

leftist ideology is parasitic at its core

tru
>Sup Forumstards are the turks of their respective country, far right-fanatically religious without following any of the commandments-intolerant-homophobic-racist-have delusions of grandeur

best description of average Sup Forumstard i ve seen

>one day i talked to a leftists, and called him a hypocrite for holding diametrically opposite beliefs
>his only way out was to say "everyone is a hypocrite anyway, have you never lied?"

kek
you can tell that story is made up from a mile away
also we all know rightwingers are the real hypocrytes

I don't even care if it's gay, I'd suck on this guy's dick 24/7.

I lynched a faggot this days.

I was walking to home eating a icecream and a faggot said "I hope you enjoy big balls and great sticks". I considered it a disrespect.

I could tell he was a fag because he was skinny, had a feminine voice and gay clothes.

>Anzu
>Boy

She is a girl you idiot. The Anzu=boy thing is just a meme.

Sure, keep telling yourself that.

Turkish broads are pretty hot desu

Disprove me.

She don't have adam's apple

>texas
>first world

>being this uncomfortable with your sexuality

FUCKING FAGGOT

Kill yourself shitty faggot degenerate, anybody want you and your cuck bf, stay in your shithole and get killed by nervous turkish

its a fucking skeleton in human skin

based India

Degeneracy should not be accepted.

The reason the western world is fucked is because we do not stand against immorality

twitter.com/anzujaamu/status/480085573395570688

No better than being full of debt.

This guy knows, you filthy faggot-roach. Go to Canada, Trudeau will protect your chocolate covered dick.

If not, go to Sweden, they'll make you a prince(ss). You might even become the next Eurovision representative after your sex change.

Never turn back you fucking aberration of God.

FUCK OFF CUNT I DONT WANT FUCKING FAGGOTS IN MY COUNTRY WHEN I SEE 2 HOMOS OR DYKES HOLDING HANDS ON THE STREET I TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF NO FAGGOTS IN CANADA!