liveleak.com/view?i=571_1512792388
liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304
liveleak.com/view?i=ddf_1512769047
>be me
>be told theres some psychos* with an ar15 or something out a window
>tell person not to do something several times
>check clearance of doorway and focus eye on doorway
>unauthorized movement in peripheral vision
>hostage disobeys orders and makes a mirror perfect image of reaching for a hidden pistol in pants
>try to say something but hes doing it too fast
>training takes over and brain confirms the waistband draw
>0.4 seconds pass
>whip smg from door back onto suspect pulling gun
>have about another half a second before he draws firing into my fellow squadmate
>have about 1s before he starts turning his wrist to unload arcing horizontally passing the barrel over to me
>eliminate this possible threat before that first half a second ever happens and prevent my squadmate from being killed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7N4Bz_B7KaA
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=118&v=IaofK0u7C8Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj_H94084MQ
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/12/08/ex-officer-found-not-guilty-shooting-death-daniel-shaver/935524001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Put your hands up and dont put them down for any reason, if you think youre going to fall, fall straight on your face. If you reach again we will shoot you.

>puts his hands down to crawl
officer doesnt correct him - pretty nice
>reaches behind again

Gimmie a break guys this is open and shut. If youre arguing for this kid then your whats wrong with the country

bump

why did you copy paste my post? kinda weird...

drunk, being yelled at, at gunpoint, heart pounding, palms sweaty. YEAH SHOULD BE TOTALLY EASY TO UNLEARN A REFLEX LIKE GRABBING YOUR PANTS FROM FALLING DOWN. Fuck off. All you idiots expressing these opinions would have died all the same.
Idiot cop should have just had him turn around and walk backwards or something simpler than him getting a hard cock and telling people to crawl like in the movies.

i had to start the thread with a nice post and like your so I thought i would make a good fit. but you're right its pretty weird

>cops pointing guns
>heated up situation
>GRABBING YOUR PANTS FROM FALLING DOWN *twice after being warned not to put hands behind your back or you'll get shot

lol godspeed user i approve this message.

is Sup Forums full of shills now? I dont come on much but it seems the liberalism disease has spread to alot of posters here. Just butthurt bernie and hillary fags who heard on TV that Sup Forums is a breeding ground for the alt-right? trying to disinform like children?

Simon says is a dangerous game

>Simon says lay down flat
>Simon says extend hands upward
>Simon says cross your legs
Btw I'm gonna kill u if u fuck up
>Simon says get into kneeling position without provoking Simon
>Simon says hands up
I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU DONT OVERRIDE INSTINCT
>Simon says crawl forward with legs crossed and hands up
Pants falling down, who would've imagined
>Simon didn't say hide your cock
BOOM ded kid

Seriusly, this is textbook legal homicide

Fuck this babydick manlet

>If you judge me do it properly
Have "YOU'RE FUCKED" engraved on personal AR15.
Shoot innocent guy because I'm a scared pussy.
Get fired from job later for having too many complaints against me.
Fap because faggots like OP *think* I'm a hero.

>Simon says lay down
reach behind you
>Simon says hands up
reach behind you
>Simon says crawl twoards
hands go down
>Simon says dont do that again or we will shoot to kill
reach again

Text book retardation

Have you ever had loaded guns pointed at you? Some people find it difficult to think.

Oh thanks for proving my point for me, buddy! Yes I agree with you. It WOULD be hard to unlearn this REFLEX in a heated situation whilst inebriated, and at gunpoint from screaming police even after being warned.

>Don't tell suspect to turn around with hands up
>Suspects pants are clearly falling down
>Suspect is either an Oscar-grade actor or is legitimately scared
>Think suspect can pull out a gun from a crawling position staring at the ground faster than you can pull a trigger

The cop is incompetent. It was an easy case of manslaughter.

simon says don't put your hands behind back twice or we'll shoot you
>puts hand behind back
>gets shot

couldn't see that coming

who cares its an user bord...you got some ego issues buddy?

didn't realize behind your back and in front of your waist was the same thing. You must be some malformed troll beast from the 5th dimension.

I just said its weird, stay on topic

If every retard in America was blown away, there wouldn't be anyone left to make me a sammich

we'll bad for you. you'd get shot at any uncomfortable police control with such refles

>Suspect, with your hands in the air, turn around slowly
>He guys, the suspect isn't armed
>Bob, go cuff hum while I hold him at gunpoint

This.

Just watched the bodycam. Why didn't they just go and restrain him while he was down? Telling a drunk person to do anything physical on command doesn't seem like a good idea.

>we'll bad for you.
>refles

Are you retarded, my nigga?

>suddenly a shooter appears and starts firing from the corner
>3 police officers get hit immediately because they couldn't shoot as long as the officer with the genius idea was handcuffing the suspect

because then one of you is in between you and the suspect and they could attempt to grab them and hold them hostage

sorry *reflexes

not retarded enough to put my hands behind my back twice while getting guns pointed at me by police ad warned not to do so again

More like simon says
>hands on head
>interlace fingers
>cross right leg over left
>palms flat on ground
accidently uncrosses legs
>RECROSS YOUR LEGS SO YOU DONT SHOOT ME WITH YOUR TOES
But yeah being dishonest on the internet is fun, too i guess

this

Get drunk and then say that again.
Oh come on, this isn't a fucking film.

True.

But then couldn't two officers walk to him? One to restrain, one to point a gun at him? And keep at least one guy in the back watching?

Sad very sad. Cop stressed him out, poor guy didnt even realise he was doing something wrong, grabbing pants was reflex.

he shot him because he reached behind his back twice. you know that he wouldn't shoot whether he crossed his legs or not. he didn't ever give a fuck when he crawled hands down.
the problem was putting his hand out of officers sight

im being 100% honest with you

HANDS STRAIGHT UP AND CRAWL. I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT KEEP YOUR LEGS CROSSED.
FALL ON YOUR FACE. IF YOU STOP YOUR FALL WITH YOUR HANDS LIKE ANY HUMAN BEING YOU MAY NOT SURVIVE.
NO WE DON'T USE TRANQUILIZER OR STUN GUNS IN AMERICA. LETHAL FORCE FIRST, BABY.
THAT HALLWAY IS TOO SPOOPY WHEN YOU ARE LYING THERE, CRAWL TO US.
OH YOU ARE DEAD NOW, ITS NO LONGER SPOOPY AND WE WILL GO STAND IN FRONT OF THE DOOR FOR A WHOLE MINUTE.

he said he wasn't drunk

honestly this is the first case where i am completely against the police. they should lynch this mother fucker

There are no excuses when being ordered to comply by police

No one is denying that he disobeyed the orders.

The real question is why did we play simon says when this faggot could've just stuck a knee into his spine and cuffed him.

Go ahead and rry to justify Simon Says. I am all ears regarding what horrible tragedies could've occurred had the game been simplified.

The fact of the matter is that people get scared in life/death situations. If you want to kill them, turn on that instinct and bark a bunch of complex orders that defy instinct.

lmao

youtu.be/7N4Bz_B7KaA

because he'd get in the shooting line if another suspect appeared

*grabs behind his back for second time*
*gets shot*

i mean like are you dense?

Youve never held a gun have you?

>white guy
>drunk
>cops get called over a gun waved out the window
>officers confront you in hallway
>you disobey commands repeatedly
>pulling your pants up is more important then your life

the report said he was.
You'd say anything if the police pointed a gun at you.

So when he was dead, they all waltzed up to the door. Explain that?

This whole thing makes no sense, theres no reason for two armed cop to just handcuff the guy while the other one checks him out at gunpoint.

yeah i get that. My posts are boldfaced for people less reasonable than you. Why didn't they just ask him to turn his back to the officers. Could have avoided killing (an admittedly stupid) life

I'll judge you however I feel like judging someone you cock loving whore

Someone is full of shit.

>Suspect ordered into prone submissive position.
> Hands extended, feet crossed.
>Suspect complies.
> Ability to use force against anyone minimized.
> Ability to handcuff suspect without endangering squadmate or innocent bystanders achieved.
>Order suspect to recover into a potential threat posture.

Actions were unreasonable.

The officers involved did a shitty job. Langley for giving dumb orders and needlessly escalating the situation, and our tacticool manlet Brailsford for firing on reflex. If a SWAT team was called, they would have stormed the place and cuffed everyone, rather than jerk their dicks and play jailbreak irl.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=118&v=IaofK0u7C8Y

no i dont say anything

I say the truth, and i comply. and if im a fuck up then i serve my time. and if they were wrong to arrest me oh well ATLEAST IM NOT FUCKING DEAD

nothing posted on 4 chan belongs to you anymore read le rules

at the moment he sad that he wasnt drunk so you had to assume that he wasnt.

sadly, the report came too late

>le
>expects me to comply

have a few beers and wave your nerf gun around for me ok? And when those nasty pigs come you tell them i dindu nuffin, and reach around in your pants frantically.

lmfao you're being so dishonest. You're talking like you could have acted so perfect in this situation. There was no arrest. You fuck up, you die. You moron LOL
>i don't say anything
>i say the truth
pick one

>if they were wrong to arrest me
No you die. No arrests.

You're such a disingenuous faggot it's hilarious hahahaha

watch the 2nd bodycam footage. while shes crawling up he says "Man im soo drunk"

him being drunk is truly irrelevant. Dont comply, shot in the eye

suicide by cop is more effective. just make sure to hide your hands repeatedly

i think youre one of those friendless wimps who has to play "gotcha" games on an imageboard to have any sense of self worth

no

it's about putting hands behind his back. if the officer can see his hands, he won't shoot no matter if the suspect complies or don't. as long as the hands are visible, the officer can't claim to perceive a threat

This is the exact moment when he reached for his ass to do (idk what)…
I understand it looks suspicious but you and he clearly can see/ suspect this frightened dude was unarmed when he got out of the room.

Come on people. This is niggerie

yes ;)

yes i agree. his actions spoke to non-compliance. The officer told him he would be shot. its that simple

cops claim that people with their backs turned to them are threats

cops are liars

It's not gotcha, buddy. It's linear reasoning, and you can't even follow it in your own brain. You're the type of person who needs to put down someone else to have any self worth. Lol. It's a two way street buddy. Pick up a book sometime. The rest of reality and I will be waiting

the officer clearly said that a weapon was reported, but he didn't see it at the moment. so he had to assume that the suspect was armed, no matter how he feels

>your what’s wrong with the country
>your what’s wrong
>your

I guess youve never seen a drunk person pull a gun on a cop when they get pulled over or knock on their door. The cop cant assume hes a nice guy. he has to assume hes up to no good, and monitor his body language to verify threats. He was verbally warned, he did not comply whether intentional or not and was killed

The end

>an ar15 or something

it takes genuine talent to lose the argument right after 'be me'

>vitrue signalling
you just get off on (you)

*you're
hope you're happy now

>simon says cuff him while he’s face down
Shoots him instead
Oh well, they’ve got the full support of retards like you.

>liberal arts student detected

yep and we have all the guns. See you soon

This

This

heres another (you)

Don't know if you watched the video or not but this wasn't when he was pulled over or when they "knocked on their door" he was crying on all fours on the ground inebriated and scared..

>Shout at innocent civilian threatening to blow his brains out if he makes one wrong move for 10 minutes straight until he's a crying confused mess begging for his life to be spared
>Accidentally makes one wrong move in panicked/intoxicated state
>Empty clip into him while cumming in my pants at how powerful I am

You're fucked

Guy that shot should be discharged
Guy that was giving orders should get life without parole

another (You) from me too

More like
>they cuff him
>realize he had no guns on him
>no imaginary “shooter around the corner”
>everyone lives another day

>You're fucked

Yes, the guy was going to whip a pistol out of his elastic shorts to fire at a squad of police with multiple guns on him while sobbing and begging not to be shot from a crawling position.
>being this fucking retarted

Fuck. I'm suicidal but don't have enough cash for a trip to Trumpville.
Too bad our police actually helps people, doesn't make a no-threat situation worse and uses non-lethal methods before anything else.

Good Im glad youre all confused on how the law works. It makes it easier for us to cull you

Wai what? This was my post ass
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj_H94084MQ

Tell me where in the constitution it says I have to listen to the commands of some power tripping pig? I’ll wait.

This

>ITT a bunch of libtard autists that don't know the officer shouting the commands and the officer who shot are different people.
>The police video, which was released Thursday evening by Mesa police, shows Shaver was
>confused by some of Sgt. Charles Langley's commands when he exited his hotel room.
>usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/12/08/ex-officer-found-not-guilty-shooting-death-daniel-shaver/935524001/
This thread is full of fucking autism.

our police too (im from germany) but I'd act like the cop in that situation

>be american
>get shot

Troll harder faggot, that’s old news

>pull up pants
>receive all the bullets
>die

>being right is trolling
BAHAHAHAHA. Keep jumping to conclusions you fucking retard.