How to get military training without joining the army? They wont let me in cuz of le epilepsy...

How to get military training without joining the army? They wont let me in cuz of le epilepsy. Any private firms like Blackwater to train me?

blackwater no longer exists

It's called Academi now I believe

Go join ISIS.

I think they changed it from Academi to Xe.

Because a mercenary company would totally jump at the chance to train a guy who might keel over and shake around while unconscious during a firefight.

nah not muslim

I had 2 seizures when i was 12 nothing since. Im 25 now.

There are lots of places that have private firearms training. Lots of fitness indtructors and martial arts instructors too.

Still, look at this from a risk management view of a command.
If you had to choose between a guy who might seize up and one who has no risk of doing that, which one would you choose?

I wouldnt train to be a private security soldier. Just pay for the courses, finish them and go home.

Well then I don't know, contact a mercenary company and ask them.

No.

First, military training is focused on mass tactics, useless to individuals. Most of your training is on coordinated attack and defense.

Second, those private orgs that do engage in similar tactics hire former military and police specifically so they do not need to take them from street newb to trained. They take trained and instead rehearse and refine.

Go take some practical pistol training. Find a shooting range near you that offers USPSA competitions.

No secrets; everyone knows.

everyone knows what?

1. Run 10 miles while wearing a 80lb backpack
2. Take Krav Maga lessons
3. Go to a shooting range and practice
4. Do this every day for a year
Should get you pretty close.

Test

No. If you are epeleptic, you're useless on an op. Take up ping pong instead.

Like I said b4 not training to be a PMC soldier.

Just don't tell them about it and try again with a different recruiter

Go shoot up a school somewhere else, retard.

What is wrong with you

Should have lied about the epilepsy.

Most private firms (the ones worth a fuck anyways) won't take you without experience in either a combat MOS or combat experience on a deployment.