If black guys are getting laid with the prettiest white girls, are the white guys forced to masturbate to anime pillows?

If black guys are getting laid with the prettiest white girls, are the white guys forced to masturbate to anime pillows?

> forced

yes

What makes you think they are baitanon?

"he doesn't get out much"

lol way to throw your brother under the bus

TROLL THREAD DETECTED!!

Out of the thousands of friends I have on facebook(prob 87% female), one of them has a nigger boyfriend. They just had a kid. I know literally one girl that's willing to go that low. Posting your images to spread your propaganda is pathetic. You're either a Jew, or a 12 year old child who's trying to troll. You've no clue what you're doing. These people on Sup Forums are stupid. They see this image you posted, young man, and they think this is a widespread issues! It's not, young man. Now please take it down

>Only I the supreme user, recognizes a bait thread when I see it.

I dunno, this seems like a legitimate question.

Anime pillows are a choice
Like being gay

Perhaps in a thought experiment.
He's making it seem like the prettiest girls unilaterally date black guys, that's not really true though.

Yong man, I didn't say that young man

>one of them has a nigger boyfriend
I agree that is unlikely but we're not talking about having a black boyfriend and being public, white women don't really want that either. We're talking about white women getting secretly fucked by niggers. Which as we all know is becoming MUCH more common nowadays, it's starting to reach new levels of acceptability among women. We're not at the point yet where they are willing to freely talk to men about it. It's OK though, we'll get there.

Disgusting behavior!

Huh, well I guess you could consider the age of 30 young.
I was really just shitposting in a bait thread though.

Niggers = violent subhumans

Can you prove any these assertions or is it just a narrative that turns you on?

>We're talking about white women getting secretly fucked by niggers.
Well, if it's secret, then you can't provide accurate results, so it can be down 0.0001% of the population has fucked a nigger. These threads are nothing but pathetic fucks seeking attention, amirite?

WHAT A FUCKING CUCK

Feels SOOO god to say the word nigger till a real nigger shows up. Then you're glad you have police on speed dial to come save you when you say the wrong thing and get your ass kicked.

Nigger.

Why do you give a word so much power?
I'm part black myself, yet I realize it's just a word.

I don't need to prove it to you, you already know it's true, Just look at the difference in social media between right now and even 5 years ago. You know it's becoming more common.

My only point is: Would you rather hide your sand in the sand and pretend it's not happening? Or admit it and start doing something about it?

A bunch of white socially awkward faggots mad that the girls they jack off to on facebook are getting that BBC daily. Cry enough tears to use as lube in ur next jerk session u bunch of bitches..

Oh, so you're trying to scare me into believing something and "fighting back".
Good luck with that.
People are people and they'll fuck who they are attracted to.
I'll avoid women who repeat a behavior of dating guys that are bad for them, no matter what the color of the guy.
Damaged goods are damaged.
If a chick is mentally healthy and has had healthy relationships before, I'll date her. I don't really care about the colors those relationships contained.

For years there has been white women who will fuck or go on a date or 2 with a nignog. Most will not as they know real men will run from them in the future. Asians is cool. Hell they still have a chance to get a man after a Mexican but a nignig it's game over man.

I love these threads, nothing brings out the most insecure people on Sup Forums like a good ol BBC thread.