Alright you degenerates...

Alright you degenerates, i know most of you wont sympathise but im hoping to reach the 3 of you that are actually real adults,
i have a friend(girl) going through a rough time financially who asked me if i knew of a place she could sell nudes or something to make money. i suggested a few places but i also asked if i could buy some and she agreed.
my problem is my guilty conscience, see im also very close to her BF and have been for years before i met her. ive bought a few from her in total spent about 200 all behind her bf's back and i guess im conflicted. part of me loves the danger, the excitement of him not knowing and the slight humiliation for her. but the part of my brain that thinks about things when im not horny says this is one of your closest friends. just give her money. what do?
pic unrelated but similar to one i've bought

Tell her to get a career Lmfao who pays for pix? That's great lol

>buying nude pics

Dude, that is seriously pathetic. I can't even imagine being so desperate that I would give a girl money for nude pics of her. You are a massive chump and a loser.

I'd help my friend without wanting/buying nudes for it. You're a shitty friend.

I think the word you are looking for is beta cuck. Because in this case, it is exactly what OP is..

Are you gonna offer her more money to fuck her or you sticking with pics only?

If you were any kind of real friend to this guy, you'd tell him what's going on. If you're a pussy but still feel guilt, make a throwaway email and send him the nudes explaining how you got them.

Tell her to stop buying so many fancy shower curtains and all that makeup.

Post the nudes here.

He'll prob stay with the photos. Doesn't want her to know how small off a nipple dick he has

just pics, i honestly couldnt fuck her, id fucking kill myself after the guilt would eat me alive.
she offered video for only a little more (still well within my means) but i turned it down. i feel like it crosses a line im not prepared to cross. im a Piece of Shit but im a decent piece of shit

CockRoach on her BooB

What a waste

This user has it down.

In the end friend gone girl gone blue knight with dick in one hand and old pic in other wishing he put a sharpie in pooper

Fuck off

So which sites did you suggest?

This might sound white knightey but here I go:
You shouldn't call her your friend, because when she was in trouble and admitted the shitty thing she was going to do, not only did you not try and help her, but instead you exploited her.
At least admit that you want to fuck her and try to do so, don't pay for fucking nudes you humongous faggot.
God, the people that call themselves friends.

Dont take it so hard the picture wont get FAT

Biggest cuck on here

>wont get FAT
Won't get fatter
Fixed it

It's not whiteknight status, it's actually the truth, OP is a scumbag
Fuck he's not even the boyfriends friend, he's just a shitstain