Draw thread: typical edition

Draw thread: typical edition

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-foundry.com/search/pictures?page=1&query=pregnant milking&search_in=all&scraps=0&limit[size][width][compare]=<&limit[size][width][value]=&limit[size][height][compare]=<&limit[size][height][value]=&limit[cat][value]=0&limit[user][username]=&limit[rating][rating_nudity][action]=<=&limit[rating][rating_nudity][value]=3&limit[rating][rating_violence][action]=<=&limit[rating][rating_violence][value]=3&limit[rating][rating_profanity][action]=<=&limit[rating][rating_profanity][value]=3&limit[rating][rating_racism][action]=<=&limit[rating][rating_racism][value]=3&limit[rating][rating_sex][action]=<=&limit[rating][rating_sex][value]=3&limit[rating][rating_spoilers][action]=<=&limit[rating][rating_spoilers][value]=3&limit[rating][rating_yaoi][action]=0&limit[rating][rating_yuri][action]=-1&limit[rating][rating_teen][action]=-1&limit[rating][rating_guro][action]=-1&limit[rating][rating_furry][action]=-1&limit[rating][rating_beast][action]=-1&limit[rating][rating_male][action]=-1&limit[rating][rating_female][action]=-1&limit[rating][rating_futa][action]=0&limit[rating][rating_other][action]=-1&limit[rating][rating_scat][action]=-1&limit[rating][rating_incest][action]=-1&limit[rating][rating_rape][action]=-1&limit[rating][rating_solo_m][action]=-1&limit[rating][rating_solo_f][action]=-1&yt0=Search
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek

>Hey, they won't draw my things. Let's berate them, that'll get them to draw my things!

Requesting vamp from last thread.
White hair, red eyes, medium thicc and a black Victorian dress with the word "Sybil" under her.
:> In trade I give (you)s

>someones low view of me and my importance than I am to agree with a high one
Okay, a fair point.
I know for a fact I consider myself more important than I probably should be, like some kind of thread equalizer. Something to compare to, or base off from.

pretty sure thats called narcissism bud
and its not really something you want to try to justify

I SLEEP

*She's also holding a riding crop.

Relevant

Requesting Julie Bruin (Tiny Toon Adventures) wearing the same outfit as Geri Halliwell in the right.

Please make her crop top red with "Warner Bros." written on it.

What is? Thinking that I'm important?

I was only aware of narcissism being an infatual view of one's self. I just do what I can to stay alive. Maybe you meant something similar to it.

I mean, self hate nor narcissism are virtues, being able to realistically view oneself and others and express humility is tho.

But I guess a lot of people here get lost in translation between all the jokes and memes.

Why is bad attempting to justify narcissism?

why did i wake up now, what did i walk into.

Because narcissism by definition is a delusion.

Aaaw, Wispen-chan is so cute

You walk in to consensual rape club, welcome!

Taking requests

>Draw [best Waifu]
No
>Draw [casual Waifu]
Not feeling up to that
> Draw a purple dinosaur pooping on Stephen Colbert
Yeah maybe later
>Draw pin in [x outfit]
Okay

>being able to realistically view oneself and others and express humility is tho

But then we can tumble down a rabbit hole when it comes to humility, the idea of it, and whether or not it's genuine.

Some people act humble just to others view them as such, thus elevating their status in their eyes.

Something like that can be useful in a place like this, where drawfags can find themselves compared to others by rabbit white knights and fans.

Me personally, before anything I value honestly. It's really simple. If people are honest you know as quickly as possible which people are worth your time and which ones aren't.

Other than your dubs and a new thread, nothing that you should concern yourself with.

Hope you can find better sleep soon Wispen

Seriously liking this avatar better than pokeyman one

ey thread,
what do you call these little fuckers

Top 3 bottom 3
Go

Sup all

A small extension: My ideology is that I believe everyone has something to contribute. Unfortunately, with my tainted reputation, I don't have the impression most people here will take what I have to say at face value, and can't argue with that point much further than that.

If it’s just an act it’s not a virtue, God will know.

On the other hand, as an utilitarian, you’d have to evaluate how humility would affect people in the long run.

I also hold honesty in high regards, but I do believe one can honestly change for the better. Humility is nothing more than the realization that you might not know everything, and that others may know more than you realize.

Hi!

Fuck off avatarfags
Reported

how about sproutlings?

i was never really that furry to begin with, it kind of stuck though.

thank

k

people just know i never cut my fucking hair now.

Plant-mon?

Is this a meme?

Yo is this a meme dude?

mmh mmh,
i'll consider that, i was thinking about "lil turds" or "fuck-bits" or something like that~

is that a meme ?

>thank
No prob Wispen. Gonna try and sleep again or is it too late for that?

What about pieces of sentient FUCKING SHIT-monchu

Hows it going?

Hello there

Dodging depression

Do you draw pron by any chance?

sounds good, "pieces of sentient fucking shit-monchu" it is
you get 70% of all the profit i'll make with what i do with these

Cool. Thank you!

Depends. Got some requests before but couldnt finish them because lack of time.

I finally finished

Well that's not good, whys that?

Heya

NSFW reqiests? finish them now, I'd love to see them

>k
I've got nice dinner for us, before rape

Ad some bulge to those pants

Kek

Spriglies/Spriggles

Oh red.. warner bros... I'll fix it.

not OR but it looks amazing

Hot damn, thank you! Good job!

There we go.

Requesting a short comic of this girl being swallowed whole and alive by a giant frog.
One panel where the frog shoots its tongue out, grabbing her. Another panel where she's halfway in its mouth, and a third showing her in the stomach.

Beautiful! Thank you user!

Heck yeah thanks Popopoka-sama!

anybody has the christmas group pic?

Taking reqs?

requesting this finished and maybe colored

I feel we need more Bump-chans

Only when one sparks my interest.

Alrighty, how about a fish getting its interest sparked?

Request: Draw the fundamental force of gravity in interaction with a magnetic field produced by a quasar.

>look at me I'm a smartass

I cant wait for Christmas! I love the cold weather!
Perfect time to bundle up with your lover or get your friends gifts to show them how much you love em!

I want to see you knocked up, lactating

>Perfect time to bundle up with your lover or get your friends gifts to show them how much you love em!
what kind of fucking weirdo are you?

Why hello there, we need milk for eggnog, would you mind if I suck and squeeze some?

I cant wait for Christmas to be over! I hate the cold weather! Perfect time to split up with your lover or get your friends last minute gifts to pretend to care about their affection!

reference?

Put a bow on dat ass. Perfect gift.

getting better with my tablet. doing requests too

/r/ the woman in the left pic doing a backbend like Gwen Stefani.

Hello~!

your lower lip looks like the mouth and the upper lip looks like a moustache

Pick one you like
hentai-foundry.com/search/pictures?page=1&query=pregnant milking&search_in=all&scraps=0&limit[size][width][compare]=<&limit[size][width][value]=&limit[size][height][compare]=<&limit[size][height][value]=&limit[cat][value]=0&limit[user][username]=&limit[rating][rating_nudity][action]=<=&limit[rating][rating_nudity][value]=3&limit[rating][rating_violence][action]=<=&limit[rating][rating_violence][value]=3&limit[rating][rating_profanity][action]=<=&limit[rating][rating_profanity][value]=3&limit[rating][rating_racism][action]=<=&limit[rating][rating_racism][value]=3&limit[rating][rating_sex][action]=<=&limit[rating][rating_sex][value]=3&limit[rating][rating_spoilers][action]=<=&limit[rating][rating_spoilers][value]=3&limit[rating][rating_yaoi][action]=0&limit[rating][rating_yuri][action]=-1&limit[rating][rating_teen][action]=-1&limit[rating][rating_guro][action]=-1&limit[rating][rating_furry][action]=-1&limit[rating][rating_beast][action]=-1&limit[rating][rating_male][action]=-1&limit[rating][rating_female][action]=-1&limit[rating][rating_futa][action]=0&limit[rating][rating_other][action]=-1&limit[rating][rating_scat][action]=-1&limit[rating][rating_incest][action]=-1&limit[rating][rating_rape][action]=-1&limit[rating][rating_solo_m][action]=-1&limit[rating][rating_solo_f][action]=-1&yt0=Search

Please do this:

don't

Not OR, but damn that's a nice delivery.

>that link

I wont let you crush my spirit! Ill love you till the end of days user!
You flatter me~~
Silly user, no eggnog for you! How bout an egg SHAKE?? Ill just crush some whole eggs in a blender and make you eat it~
the kind that wants to give you kisses!

yoo

>Ill just crush some whole eggs in a blender and make you eat it~
I'll take 20, Christmas is the time to get swole.

Mandrake roots?

> crush Eggs in a blender and make you eat it~
That's a request!

here you go user

I too love the cold! We should warm up together sometime ;)

Christmas is a stolen pagan tradition that was twisted over the years to be a shill out holiday were shitty music is blasted on the radio the minute Halloween is over, and then it spews "be with your family" in a time of year where traveling ANYWHERE is a fucking nightmare from ice and shitty weather conditions. not to mention is just kinda mocking kids who don't have or cant be with there family due to them fucking deployed in some shit hole with people shooting at them.

if Christmas was a person id would beat them to death with an oversized candycane

Yellow!

>I wont let you crush my spirit!
I don't even need to do anything. Just look around. Christmas has become a corporate thing a long time ago. They already begin to remind you of this shitty holiday in august. And to make matters worse, they seem to start sooner and sooner with it. Also keep in mind that most gifts you put love and time into are either given away or get thrown into the trash. But the ones you bought in the store and didn't put any emotion into are kept. You also can't even say merry christmas in some places, because people find it offensive. And to top it all off, it is the time of the year when suicide rates are at its highest.

>mocking kids who don't have or cant be with there family
>a stolen pagan tradition
> is a fucking nightmare from ice and shitty weather conditions

Perfect

A "Merry Christmas" would have sufficed.

This is why Santa moved to the Arctic into a fortified ice fortress.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelloooooooooooooooooooo
Nurse!

well said

Happy holidays user!