Your opinion on this country and its people?

your opinion on this country and its people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Genoa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pakistan 2.0

Based.

Oldest ally.

>country
Is it an state of the UK?

the UK isn't a country, but an union of countries as far as I'm concerned

Absolutely honoured to speak their language and get a glimpse into their culture.

stop samefagging, Gordon.

sopa de pirata
uma delicia

pretty dull

I prefer Britain: it's got a better flag.

theyre not rly nice to me

Fun lads, but they drink a lot.
Sort of like advanced Russians.

I dislike them only for the simple fact there is so few of them compared to the Fr*nch or G*rmans. They should've wiped off the I*i*h and Scots when they had the chance.

Shut up you little bitch

> I*i*h
more like I***h

I like them

wtf i love slovenia?

But Tomaž, we wuz Austria's Gaidheals.

subhumans

wtf I hate Italian propaganda now
stop fat shaming!

no, fat is evil

nuke

Thanks!

they are animals

They're an embarrassment to the white race. Every night I wake up in cold sweats fearing that non-whites have found about the existence of England and are now laughing at us whites and realising we're not perfect. We can't just brush them under the rug for ever, it's not feasible. We need a final solution to this problem.

Future home

Annoying drunktards outside of their country, good company inside.

Underrated as fuck and superior to Venice

the fuck are you talking about?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Genoa

>us whites
>Ireland

???

As an Englishman, I can tell you that we are, without a doubt, the most sexist, racist, bigoted, prejudiced, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic and anti-Semitic people to ever exist. We are an awful people who have committed repulsive crimes against other groups and we do not deserve to exist. Hopefully the muslims and Poles will take over soon and wipe out this fetid race for good

mohammed...

Wojisłav...

aaron...

Goldsmiths Student...

a mistake

it has the same flag (saint george cross)

>England as a historical entity
An impressive nation with a bretty gud history, numerous inventions to their name and many reasons to be proud of themselves.

>Englishmen on Sup Forums + English nationalists/Lindybeige
Self-overestimating cunts that tend to horribly exaggerate the former to the point where they (unironically?) believe themselves to not only be the best at everything, but also the only ones worth mentioning. Also inexplicable hatred for the French, to the point of hating them more than the third world migrants that rip their country apart. Historically speaking probably my third favorite country after France and 'Murika (fourth if you include BASED Rome).

>Modern day Englishmen
I guess "chav" is the best word to describe them? I don't see why Americans have this stereotype of them being fancy, a lot of modern day Englishmen (the few natives that remain) are pretty trashy. Even the way most of them speak is atrocious. If I hear an English politician being interviewed on the news, I hear a language that's somewhat pleasant. When I hear the average Brit on the street being interviewed, 9/10 times I want to cut my own ears off. Also the worst tourists to have ever tainted this planet.

>Final judgement
How the mighty have fallen!

>the most sexist, racist, bigoted, prejudiced, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic and anti-Semitic
Some of those things would help remedy the aforementioned.

... and then got cucked by the eternal anglo.
ouch.

Rumor has it that it's because Genoese ships helped English crusaders get to the Holy Land, so they just kept using the Genoese flag and took it back home with them.

autism desu

>. When I hear the average Brit on the street being interviewed, 9/10 times I want to cut my own ears off. Also the worst tourists to have ever tainted this planet.
The accents have always been like this, the underclass/working class have always had a harsh, troglodyte accent its just now they can afford to travel and shit up whatever country they choose

The good guys

>Out of control drinking culture at Uni
>Sloppy drunk nights out several times a week
>People play sports just for the sports club social nights and more opportunities to drink and fuck
>Men wear hugely oversized long shirts and skinny jeans and all have the same disconnected haircut
>Women are all disgusting clubsluts
>Literally nothing else to do in uni because England is nothing but rainy weather and boring rolling hills

>England is nothing but rainy weather and boring rolling hills
delet this

My experience of England comes from Plymouth, and even that close no one bothered going to Cornwall.

>POO IN POOL

>nothing but rainy weather
I thought it was nice and sunny in the south?