Chechnya

Are things as bad as reported in Chechnya? Still an unstable and hostile place with mean and backwards people? Is there any chance that it'll get better, and if so, how? It seems like one of the best examples of a place that's being held down by the culture of its people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxA9i7zFGKA
sputniknews.com/photo/201611191047621668-chechnya-mountains-tourism/
youtube.com/watch?v=_bYic1R0i28&t=217s
youtube.com/watch?v=PkIM4ShGBVc
youtube.com/watch?v=uqNfk5Lh8xA
youtube.com/watch?v=HLHnLIlueLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know any other place on Earth where google did this.

Fucking lel

What the fuck?

Only Sven gets the ultra dystopic view?

>Guardian headline: Russia investigates 'gay purge' in Chechnya

But Kadyrov is a Putinbot?

Aleppo's is pretty fucking bad too, but that really doesn't help make Chechnya look any better...

chechens are subhumans

Homs has a pretty depressing pic, too.

Those are pretty old pics taken after the war when Grozny was still in ruins. It looks nothing like this now

Why would Putin care about gays?

Why are white Muslims so evil, what makes them crazier than brown Muslims?

Ouch. Mogadishu's is somehow even more depressing because it shows a monument that I imagine is a pride for them and the background shows the abject poverty that Somalians live in.

What does it looks like now? Is it a nice place to be?

>What does it looks like now?
Like tasteless """modern""" shit build by muslims.
>Is it a nice place to be?
No

That's the funny thing, though.

Google still thinks that the best possible representation for Chechnya is tormented people dramatically clinging onto headstones with a fallout tier ruined city in the background.

Chechens in particular have a hyper-masculine culture that promotes violence as a way of solving problems. It's peak macho man shit and keeps getting them into trouble because they chimp out at the slightest provocation.

How are the people in Grozny? Any more civilized/modern than other Chechens?

> Is it a nice place to be?
Grozny - yes
The rest - not that much, although it has some picturesque places here and there
youtube.com/watch?v=mxA9i7zFGKA
sputniknews.com/photo/201611191047621668-chechnya-mountains-tourism/

Other chechens are basically cavemen
Chechens in Grozny are cavemens with weapon and money

Chechenia is just more recognisable to the press and Western public. Was it Dagestan the new source of troubles?

So do you ever plan on moving back to Chechnya? Will you participate in the jihad against Russia when putin dies?

When Putin dies there will be no Kadyrov
No Chechnya anymore

>implying

I like Chechens because they have killed many, many Russians and they will again in the future

Chechnya, dagestan and other parts of the Northern caucasus eem like the most depressing places in the world to me.

I mean
>russian
>unstable
>poor as fug
>backward
>bleak
and
>muslim

Even the most destitute African hellhole seems more appealing

There's literally no need to keep chechnya except Kadyrov being friend of Pootin.
You don't need chechens for oil business so there will be 2nd Aardakh

Wow, those pictures are breathtaking. Shame that it's so unsafe to go there.

What do you think would happen to Kadyrov? I wish someone would kill him tbqhwy

>Are things as bad as reported in Chechnya?

Nope. Things are actually even worse than was shown in the Vox video you proly watched.
youtube.com/watch?v=_bYic1R0i28&t=217s

I actually just came across the article like 2 mins ago, lol.

Traditional method of dealing with despotic and tyrannical lieutenants is to send someone who will be hailed as "liberator" once the dirty work is done.

youtube.com/watch?v=PkIM4ShGBVc

requesting the "Alex don't do this" video from the war

chechens willl fight against, from the few i met through my sport club, i can say they fucking hate russian and russia. Kadyrov keep them in line with middle-aged method but when he's out or putin, it's going to be a real messed.

He will participate in the jihad against Ossetia when Putin dies, we already figured this out with him.

Deus Vult, we are prepared!

>Deus Vult
>russian Sup Forumstard thinks he's a catholic
lmao

I don't trust one word Human Rights Watch terrorist group says, but it is an anarchy, and traveling there is a huge risk. They have their own laws, even. It's illegal to sell alcohol there for example.
But to be fair, the worst chechens move to Russia. Those who stay there are said to be well, relatively ok.

No alex but just audio
youtube.com/watch?v=uqNfk5Lh8xA

Good stuff

also, checked

youtube.com/watch?v=HLHnLIlueLM

chechens are subhumans

thanks user, saved it this time

This is what we see on Google.

I'm not Russian. There actually were some Catholics among Alans, so I guess we can use this call against Jihadi scums.

wow, this gave me some chills.

whatever. only retards want to have a "religious" war in the fucking 21 century.

So why are you telling this to me? Go and say it to Ingush and Chechen jihadists who did horrible things in Beslan.

Kadyrov is the only world leader I find frightening on a personal level. One gets the sense of a deeply passionate and emotional man, truly dedicated, except that what he is dedicated to and passionate about is grabbing whatever is at hand and then beating you to death with it followed by feeling very satisfied and accomplished for having done this.

He just _exudes_ this, I've never seen a person do that.

>Beslan
OH SHIT. i'm sorry
ehh, normal war is okay, no need to go religious as those macacos. i mean, what are you going to do? soak your guns in holy water? guns don't work well with water, mate

he is the leader chechens deserve

Surely you are right, but this "deus vult" is just an ironic answer to all those "allahu akbar" screaming idiots. There's nothing serious about it.

They look like GTA characters. str8 gangster

Chechens are based and alpha

>a soldier and a dancer
better than Sweden's one, but still pretty bad.

Send them to the Jewish Oblast for the keks.