So I almost fucked up big time last night. I've been trying to get nudes from my wife's younger sisters...

So I almost fucked up big time last night. I've been trying to get nudes from my wife's younger sisters, one is eighteen and the other is twenty one. I've used kik mostly but they never opened the chats, and of course I did it under a fake name so they wouldn't think it's me. So I got the brilliant idea to make a fake snapchat account and I added the youngest one, sent a picture of my balls to her and asking her if she liked them. She responded with WTF, asking me who I were before blocking me.. Bummer she didn't bite the bait. But today she came up to me and said someone added her on snapchat with my real name and sent her that picture so I acted clueless and everything. She showed me the blocked person and yes, the account name was the one I used but it didn't say the alter ego I had picked but instead my very own name.. She apparently told her parents and they asked her earlier if I knew anything about it but she said I didn't. I deleted the account and when I met her a couple hours after the first encounter she said it was probably me sending it but that she was joking..

Why the fuck did snapchat do that? I even added the account with my real snapchat and it said the alter egos name for me and not my real one. I was so close to getting caught and my heart raised and I had a struggle trying to act innocent when she first approached me. I really want her to see my cock but not knowing it's mine and send me pictures of her ass and shit to share it with you guys but she seems like a stuck up bitch..

Pic not related and also sorry for the long post. I can post her face if you guys want to.

you're a creep
kill yourself

You're stupid.

Does your wife know? Everyone knows it was you sorry

why you such a freak

Phone number.

LMAO you fucking idiot you put your phone number in there. SHE KNOWS ITS YOU AHAHAHHA

My wife doesn't know anything about it. Do you really think so? :(

Who the fuck sends ball pix
you got the game fucked up homie

Actually I did. I know I'm a fucking moron but I didn't think it would show my real identity. It said it didn't have anything to do with people finding the account..

You can search people with their phone number n snap and it will associate that number to the person in the phonebook LMAO. Ahhh man this is jokes as shit.

OP here. Don't act like you aren't freaks..

Would it do that even if I wouldn't have put the number in? I did check the box that said people can't find me based on my phone number though.

You found her, dumbass

Pics. I want to see why you did something so dumb

Inc divorce papers

This is her.

Sisters don't talk to each other? You're so fucked.

What does she look like??

:'( I fucked up. But I don't think my wife will find out.

Post her face, I want to see if it was worth it.
Also just bald faced lie about it. Never admit it's you just keep denying.

>patriciawesterback
>patricia westerback
>sweden

If you're swedish, I'll link this thread to her. Or you post proof that you've told your wife what a creep you are, and I'll let it go.

This is her face.

You dumb as fuck for posting a pic with her name in the file name

I think subconsciously OP wants to get caught

lol. What proof do you want?

nypa, faggot

They are freaks. They aren't dumbass freaks like you, dumbass

Dude....Seriously? Do you realize you posted her name in the filename?!

Do you realize you're now getting a divorce? Sup Forums has already found her and this thread is still active. How long do you think you've got, before you and your wife are doxxed?

Coming here with this situation just sealed your fate and changed your life forever. Good luck, bro. You're going yo need it.

OP deserves some kind of award for being so autistically stupid.

ISSS THISS REALL LIFE?

Have fun getting a divorce OP.

His wife is from Thailand, so she's probably a slave to him. Probably better to find his job and just casually letting the boss know what a creep he is.

This u OP?

This your wife op?

Wrong thread

U won't do shit. Pussy

Last time I checked kik was anonymous and wouldn't expose that info. Did they change anything? Or did he fucked up and mistakenly added her with his real account or something like that?

I'm suspecting the authenticity of this story.

I think it's the other sister, this 1

It's snapchat, not kik.

Posting in epic bread

not even close lol, you took the b8 hard m8

Op probably left thread already

Oh I misread the story. Stupid mistake thanks mate.

>OP pretends to be husband
>is actually the autistic friend in love with the wife
>tries to break them up posing on snapchat
>loving wife still trusts husband.
>OP, still pretending to be husband, allegedly admits what he did and links it to wife as user.
>they break up
>OP remembers he is a faggot so he fucks husband instead of wife

I can see a way you could make this work out for you OP.

Jackass

Fuck You all I don't care. Just leave me and my family alone

Witness the faggot OP desperately trying to wriggle his ass out of reaping what he sowed.

Maybe this, but how do you explain that the sister saw his name? I assume it was because she had his number, wasn't it?
Or maybe the brother also changed his number on her phone into his own..

Liliana Westerback (This is the sister of OPs wife?)
Klockarevägen 8
294 71 Sölvesborg
Telefon: 0733-852 832
Email: [email protected]

Tony Westerback
Klockarevägen 8
294 71 Sölvesborg
Telefon: 0456-50447 eller 0733-312 213
Email: [email protected]

You guys know this is bait right?

B-but I was trying to help.....

The way u left your sister in laws alone

why?

Why so mean :((

>typing in snapchat phone number on creep account
>being that stupid
>story about creeping on wife with wife's sisters
>photo of wife's sister
>with name in filename
>being that stupid

literally untrue, 9/10 chance this is a guy trying to get Sup Forums to fuck over somebody he hates.

Like who names their files with the name of the person they're taking the fucking picture of? Jesus.

Burnt

I hate youuuuu

This. This whole thread feels like a scheme to gain a private army against some random dude. Someone try to contact the husband.

This

not telling the truth

Nooooooo

Very possible but if he is trying to get an army, at least he's going about it the smart way.
Tfw OP is secretly a brilliant oldfag

This.

This is OVERT PERSONAL ARMY SHIT.

You fucking newfags...

Op what goes around comes around you wont feel anybetter trying to be a sly faggot.

Disinformation is the currency of Sup Forums. This is some Sup Forums level sneaky-ness if true.

Maybe we should locate and inform the husband instead? So he'll know there's a sneaky scumbag trying to mess with him.

Please... please don't tell my wife. I'll do anything. Money, dude, I'll send money

this

Except he hasn’t done this in a smart way....it’s kinda obvious

Felix lundstrom?

No man, I don't. I'm begging you guys. You know my real name and have my contact info now, just let me know what your demands are. If you're near me, come for a visit and I'll blow you if I have to. Lets just get this over with.

Maybe OP will get lucky and get a threesome. lmao

/thread

also thread

.1 eth and we square

0xf72FAf63103bB108f7
F564193969bdC3dEcf36eD

pretty sure OP is bullshitting us

Ah now I see.

Your wifes father had children with two different females. The first one was swedish, and the second one was from thailand. Patricia is from the second one, from Thailand.

Do you all work at the same place too? At the family company? This is going to be awkward tomorrow when they open their emails. Oh god.

Ah, I see you're studying for "civil engineer". You're either pretty stupid beyond belief, or this is bait. But seeing as you're a boxer, i could imagine you've lost your fair share of brian cells.

>patricia westerback

Sign your mortal soul to me OP. Then we can talk about things.

Please, please, please, leave her alone you fucking creep.

I am now checking her fb. she is such a pretty girl

I think that she should be persuaded to post her nudes on here to make sure it just stays between the two of them.....

She's also 17, she's 18 tomorrow.

LMAO.

This is gonna get awkward at the birthday party. Haaaaah, I'm dying

op is either trolling us, or the dumbest nigger living if he didnt realize her name was on that file

Awesome thread.

>>What's her SC OP? I'll add her and get them noodz 4 u.

Soon to be Patricia packsherbags.

Youre overestimating him, he seems too retarded

i saw a "how do you make a couple break up" thread or something like that earlier. Coincidence ?

This is fucking bullshit trolling.
Faggot OP just wants to make an "epic screencap" and you retarded faggots are falling for it.
fucking kill yourself faggot.

That's such a cool last name

let's fap for her

This is gonna be gud

The consensus is in.
You, OP are screwed. Any approaches from the family reassuring you that ‘its ok’ is a diversion buying time for the transfers of money and property then the solicitor makes himself known.
You are screwed. You could have done less damage if you did a face to face and asked her for nudes i.e no evidence just one word against the other.
Prepare for amageddon OP, its coming and its coming hard.

Have fun, Dickhead.

I've decided to send it Felix's (the guy OP is or want us to think he is) mother. Her name is Marika. I warned her that It could be bait, but also alarming behaviour from her son. I estimated a 85% chance that the story is true.

Ha i hope she saved the pic and shows it to your wife. U can look at all the nudes you want after your wife leaves u and takes half your shit.

fuck you. what are you even doing on Sup Forums? Do you believe yourself to be a policeman or a protector of justice? its guys like you who ruin the fun on this site.