Alright Sup Forums so here's my story...

Alright Sup Forums so here's my story. My parents were loaded and I used to give away bitcoin on this site (You may remember threads I started with the picture of a chicken) but I got someone pregnant and now I have no fucking money. Do you guys think you could give some money back? I know it's shit but I have no idea how I'm going to support my son. Pic related
1LkR15ddY
2NSMZbxp
pReM3rd44
vzyrZnbi

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ahahahahahahahahahfahhadahahahah holy shit

get fucked faggot

Please help me

bump

don't give this dumbass faggot one cent, he obviously doesn't understand the value of money

I do now. I made a mistake and I learned my fucking lesson. I'm so worried about the mother's and I relationship falling apart. We fight over money all the time. I can't even afford fucking diapers at this point

We thought about that, but I love him a lot. I could never give him up. I know that's selfish but he's everything that matters to me. You can't understand until you have a kid

go to work

Sell drugs become a nigger

This. Find a job. Any job. Once you have a kid, priority number one is providing for the child and its mother.

I know you're joking but that's not far off at this point. Someone just please help me. If I got like 100 bucks it could feed him for two weeks.

I work 40 hours per week at stop and shop and 20 hours as a custodian at the local middle school plus overtime. I don't know what else to do anymore.

Try and find something better. Manual labor pays well. If you're a good employee, look for a promotion. More than anything, do your best and if you're religious, look to God. Keep your head above water and just keep trying. Opportunities will present themselves.

Is there anything I could do from home? I took a bunch of business classes in high school and if I could just get a few hundred I'm very familiar with short term investing.

Are there any of you that are bitcoin rich? I sold all mine at 2013 when I thought it wouldn't go up anymore.

Alright I have to go to work now Sup Forums. I'm praying that when I come back I might have some extra money. Please help me Sup Forumsros

Yeah, but don't invest what you can't lose.

stop that bitch from wasting it
seriously dude women are dumb as fuck when it comes to cash, and will waste it on stupid shit they
(a) can't afford (usually using their mans cash (you)
(b) stuff they don't need (such as vans sneakers)

i bet she's a domineering bitch
sorry bud, but i can only suggest getting her under control (before she ruins you)

There's a guide for pajeets like you: pastebin com/xM7Cmjbz
All you need is a computer. Should earn you 20$/day.

nobody does

Dubs of truth. Stop begging for bitcoins and do something.