Where do you see yourself 5 years from now, user ?

where do you see yourself 5 years from now, user ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2q6rndPvFcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hopefully alive

A billionaire

homeless piece of shit

doing pic related finally hopefully, except im the one on top and a large black man is underneath me

Dead froma self inflicted gunshot to the head

Still a government paid NEET living in my apartment here where I've lived for the past 11 years.

sitting infront of my computer browsing a Sup Forums-esq site.

dead for sure.

Big data analyst

Same.
Also probably 10kg heavier. Seems to be the current rate I'm gaining weight in.

-Working still
-Kids in college
-Well off enough to satisfy both my needs and indulgences
-Probably coerced into remarrying: either 1 of 4 women in church, or a sister-in-law.

Dead

Still working 1hours a day, 6-7 days a week in that goddamn excavator ive recently started calling home.

Im just happy to be off today.

14 hrs I meant

See... Im fucking tired.

realistically,
iunno, 28 is still real young. By then? Probably a few more years' experience in my trade and maybe more to do with it (I'm a painter), hopefully a wider and more active social scene, and I'd like to be living in a city and neighborhood I like, still writing, hopefully doing more with writing, and probably invested more deeply in sexuality in a larger way, probably as part of the local BDSM scene.

Iunno. I don't want for too much, but I've worked hard to figure out what I want. I think I've finally reached a bit of stability in my own life and now I'm content, for the moment, to flow freely and do what comes naturally.

Poor or rich

Dude honestly, dead or wageslaving. Whats the difference at this point?

Its my last week of college, and I have work lined up for me. Unfortunately, not in the fucking field ive been studying for years. Instead, its at the same bumfuck establishment I quit from twice already. Basically a minimum wage job with no future for me. A job that I probably would have gotten regardless of education.

Im scared. Ive been taking it easy and living by the day, but im geniunely scared now. My parents dont want me in the house anymore, I can feel it. They hate each other and are probably going to split up as soon as I leave.

I have few friends, no gf (>tfw elliot rodgers 2.0, I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY NOBODY LIKES ME) and I can feel my health deteriorating despite my young age. It could be from stress, the bad diet I was raised on, my sedentary lifestyle, or a combination of factors.

Im so fucking lost. I hate where I live. I have nowhere else to go.

If we goto a nuclear war - rolling in my grave.
If we dont goto a nuclear war - probably on Sup Forums like today.

I'm having to override a LOT of ingrained resentment of college-students to be kind right now,
but you have listed a number of solvable problems. You can hate where you are, but I doubt you have to have a sedentary lifestyle so long as you're there. Are you missing a leg? Otherwise actually incapable?

You've got a lot on your plate but you have your entire life to deal with it.

"If you want to change the world, start by making your bed" might be about the best advice I ever got. Start small.

What did you study for user? I overcame a similar situation and maybe I could throw some advice your way.

Not that user but in a similar situation...
Finishing college, political science, don't have a good work projection right now, 23 years now...
I don't feel prepared to be an independent adult.

Finally I'll mature enough to be the boss

What I did was apply to stuff that didnt apply to me at all. I got a bachelors in mechanical engineering but couldnt find appropriate work where I lived. So I broadened my horizon and went outside of my comfort zone. Went into the oil/gas industry. Now I travel alot and get to see the world just setting up frac equipment.

Ya just gotta lool at the bigger picture and just say to yourself "fuck it".

Gardener

I'm turning 29 in march. probably I'll be having a kid by then, maybe married and built my own home.
house is not 100% certainty by then, but the other things are

First kid in 10 years

500k richer

Fucking ya momma

Professional Freestyle/Race drone pilot

9 kids in 20 years

Fuck them hoes

>where do you see yourself 5 years from now, user ?

Right here, on Sup Forums. Nothing will have changed.

Criminal Justice/Homeland Security
I have an associates and a bunch of certifications. Realisticly id need a bachelors to get anywhere decent though.

While I have somewhat of a gut, im physically capable. But sometimes I get these wierd pulses and minor pains in my chest. Maybe I have a heart problem idk. All I know is that getting it checked out is too expensive and time consuming (oy vey)

I also fear that im socially retarded. I live by the notion that everyone around me is just as scared as I am, but sometimes its not enough. Beyond making basic introductions/masquerading my sperging, Im socially handicapped. I cant talk to chicks, stutter when talking to superiors, and am fucking usless trash around kids.

Basically think of me in the context of those chad/virgin memes.
Im the virgin trying to mimic chad.

Self-destruction as a gift. How ironic.

Few months after finishing my master degree, working in a company as an engineer, living with my pregnant wife in a cute apartament, saving for a house

To be honest im the same way. But once you get out there in the world a kind of metamorphosis happens. I dont want to socialize at all but in my industry its kind of just a thing. I dont have to bullshit with the guys but I do, because it opens me up mentally to the notion that not everyone is like me. For example, OSHA showed up the other day and I couldnt find my rope to run a tagline. Someone asked where my rope was, my response was "fuckin OSHA took it, it didnt have a plug in it"
It just becomes normal to joke around with random dudes in random parts of the world.
Take your education and apply it to another field, I can promise youll be happy with the results. Hell... Oil and gas needs security all the time. Pipeliners especially due to protesters and shit. Check indeed.

I basically know im different. Ive been told by coworkers, aquantances, even family, albiet in a nice way, that there is something "off" about me.
Back in my highschool and early college days, I would go to parties with friends. People seemed to like me alot. Or so it seemed. But I just couldnt sustain relationships with people I met. To this day I cant form bonds with people, no matter where I am. I send a great first impression, but once people get to know me, I feel that they discover how outlandish I am.

Theres a girl in one of my classes right now with whom I seem to have alot in common. She may have expressed interest in me, but I dont have a fucking clue how to proceed forward, so I dont.
(I do feel it necessary to add however, that the second time I ever talked to her she went ahead and disclosed the fact that she takes medication and has suicidal tendencies, at which point I was like WTF) Maybe thats a friendship/relationship worth NOT pursuing. I think about the frugal and pitiful future that awaits me and wanna kill myself on the daily but I dont go around telling people that shit.

in law school probably

be near to the end of my 6 year usaf contract, will prob stay in

rotting in my apartment until someone complains about the smell

I was trying to get into nuclear but that was fruitless.
I honeslty relate to the one guy a few posts above. Im a grown ass man yet I feel like im not ready for the real world. Is this a flaw of our education system, or am I a fucking autist?
Regardless of whether or not I find gainful employment, I would still feel lost. Like im slaving away for Goldstein just so he can roll around in whatever meager shekels I manage to obtain.
>inb4 go back to Sup Forums
The prospect of working "like a dog", just like my old man tells me, is really really unappealing.

This is why I thought I loved you

In hell

Well in my honest opinion I think the educational institutions here are flawed and absolutely a money pit. Like I said before, I went for mechanical engineering and now im a construction engineer (to say the least). College is bullshit and at best its something to put on your resume.

As far as that fear of being grown goes, im still that way, but I do it because I dont wanna be a fucking panhandler. Thats the cold hard truth of it for me. I have to do what I have to do. But being out there in the world and social eventually and unknowingly just becomes normal. Once youre out there, its just life. Look at it like jumping into a cold pool rather than going in one step at a time.

>pic very related
I'm going to an hero my next bday.
Why? Same old shit: i'm an ignorant failure, i've never had a life and i will never have, just a clockwork existance. So that's a predictable conclusion.

married with 1 child, hopefully a second one soon to follow

youtube.com/watch?v=2q6rndPvFcI

Back in shape, better job with weekends off. Exploring the world, fucking bitches and their feet while building up my toy/vidya/Blu-ray and book collection.

Fingers crossed for a good apartment to.

Hopefully two meters below ground.

that was my first thought too

hopefully somewhere nice
but i could be dead you never know

browsing Sup Forums