What makes Islam so appealing to all races?

What makes Islam so appealing to all races?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilal_Ibn_Rabah
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fear of beheading and jizya

I don't know, why would anyone like islam if it forbids listening to Bowie???

It's honestly confusing why there are so many black muslims

What the fuck is wrong with them?

Cancer affects all races.

Critical mass

It happened during the civil rights movement with figures like malcolm x and shit being proponents of 'returning to the ancestral religion' or some bullshit.
Somehow they didn't realise that Islam was just another religion forced on them, only by arabs instead of whites.

Because the sword of Islam conquered far and wide, American Negroes were tricked into believing adopting a past oppressors culture is somehow a rebellion of their current one, and because the Arabs knew cultural imperialism is a much easier pill to swallow then racial imperialism, a lot more insidious too. Look at the difference between Pakistan and India, almost as stark as that of N.Korea and S.Korea.
(I say this as an Ex - Muslim).

I have returned from my slumber, brother.
It is time.

This

his wife iman was muslim

she never heard his tunes holy shit

kek

The first person to call Azaan (the call for prayer) and one of Prophet Muhammad's most trust companions was a black man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilal_Ibn_Rabah

A black muslim is basicly the worst of both worlds

It was a loveless marriage.

islam infected north africa,arab lands and places like indonesia

that explains most of that chart.

You are doing gods work brother, the Lord Bowie has bless you with dubs

Somewhat redundant when Muhammad also used to call blacks Raisin Heads and still used various East Africans slaves when it suited him. The Quran and Hadith are full of such contradictions, the only way a sane human being can be Muslim is through being in constant denial.

> trusting progressive/muslim-supremacist statistics
> ever

they have "arab" and "asian" as two different when in fact pakistani/iranians etc. (which they hid under "asian") have a whole lot in common with middle easterns (listed as "arabs")

not to mention a large portion of the "blacks" are in fact recently-immigrated black africans which are even more backwards

Intrinsic Values are color-blind. Unfortunately for the Globalists, Intrinsic Values tend to be pretty anti-Market (not to mention other things.)

If MLK was brought to the present, he would be unrecognizable in modern times.

Sad to see fucking WHITE muslims

I'll put my jizz in ya.

To be fair, the largest Muslim population is in Indonesia, what Americans would more classically define as "Asian".

Indeed, I was also blessed with quads in another thread.

North Africans are considered white in America.

>ex-muslim
>that flag

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Turks also

So it's not racist to hate Muslims if you hate all Muslims equally?

It's not that absurd, there's plenty of examples of people leaving Islam in the UK, famous example being Salmon Rushdie. Of course, the end results don't tend to be great.

>bowiebros on Sup Forums
i never thought i'd see the day

posting my rare bowies

Exactly.

it's not that you're incorrect, but it's irrelevant. going off wikipedia it seems that just the number of pakistani americans is over double the number of indonesian and malaysian americans combined, and apparently pakistanis may be the second-fastest growing group in the US. add afghanis and iranians and you get a much larger group, which I feel it's very misleading to label as "asian".

Dubs from David

That's pretty lewd user

Appeals to sub

>yet he's Christian
Top kek

no but this is

>Native american
>please meet our chief Exploding Goat

here's a rare bowie for you all

Islam is unique in that it contains specific and structured rules for how to live life. This can be very attractive to weak people who lack self discipline.

>Black Muslims

Seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY, underrated.

You know your shit sir.