Tfw no gf

How do I find a GF with a slightly good taste in music, /mu?

dont be a pleb.

get a gf and slowly introduce good music to her. thats what im doing. she probably has better taste than i do.
she really enjoys william basinski and julie byrne lately lmao

>how to get gf with good music taste
>get gf with bad music taste and teach her good music.

Really makes you think

be attractive
go to shows
talk to girls at said shows

>go to show
>find attractive women
> one hand free, other hand with their bf

fml

you could start by not being the kind of person who posts on mu about how you want a gf

>my taste is clearly much better than everyone else's
No wonder you can't get a girl

i have a gf who works at a record label and gets me free tickets to things every couple weeks. we went to fleet foxes last night and it was rad
idk what the secret is because i'm actually awful
if you're really into mu tho at least have the common decency to cover it up in public

This qt girl at school wears sonic youth and death grips shirts. She complimented me on my dg shirt once what do I do I tried talking to her once but it was really autistic

Hold her other hand

just talk to her again and don't be autistic next time
it's not like you need to be perfect every time u see her just be cool sometimes too

99.9% have terrible taste so it's your best bet

>not wanting a gf who has pleb taste so you can completely reform her tastes into your own

you should try it, it's great

music taste is not important in a gf
u can show them cool music
whats important is being passionate about something
find a girl who's really into lit or art or film or photography or some shit who knows
it doesn't even have to be art
if a girl is into fitness real hard let that passion inspire u
girls are people and people are all unique and beautiful, learn to love discovering the details and soon all this will fall into place

Fuck you. I don't give a shit what she listens to I'm just so damn lonely.

Kill yourself and take your pick from the dead.

Please keep the conversation within the limits of the plausible.

this nigga knows

I got a gf bros and while she does listen to a lot of shit I don't personally like, I don't care because I don't base my opinion of a persons entire being on their music taste.

I'm like 95% sure that's a girl.

nah brah ask me about my masturbation schedule i'm a man, man

Don't worry.
Just clean up your personality and looks and be brave, go outside and communicate.
Find the one for you.

just be gay

Do you people realise how retarded you sound when you talk about good/bad 'taste' in music