Jews on Sup Forums

Jews on Sup Forums

How old were you when your parents filled you in on the plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPmasIaNaY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What? There's no master plan whatsoever you stupid goy

13 years old

About as old as you where when your priest filled you in.

There wasnt realy a filling in its just kinda came to me naturaly with puberty.

first I was trump supporter but now I am #HillfireMissile

At my Bar Mitzvah. When you become a man, you get filled in on what's what.

Well.. You know how parents give their childern "the talk". Well afterwards they just add " also user, we're gonna take over the world some day"

Bar Mitzwah. They told me the real reason for circumcision is that Jewish women cant resist something that is 10% off.

Rekt

hhhehehe

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPmasIaNaY0

@3:01

'nuff said

At my bar mitzvah they put me on a skype call with John Bildeberg and George Soros who told me everything I needed to know.

there is no plan of the Jews. except work raise a family. only a mooooslim post against gods own people the hebrews.

Happened when I met robert Kraft and we became the best of friends and he introduced me to all the elder council.

Been miserable ever since. But at least I understand the world. The problem comes in that no one else seems to.

More like 50% off.

>How old were you when your parents filled you in on the plan?

There is no plan. There's just the female electorate.

Grandfather is a Sephardic Jew but like 50%
He hates the international kikes too though

No, shlomo, no shilling on this thread. Honesty only.

Well with me they get 10% more for free.

tbqh, there is a "plan", but it is not insidious

All my friends as a kid had trashy apathetic parents, they were clean living but their living rooms and shelves were cluttered with tons of random things they bought and they had dozens of pleb video games for every good game that they actually played, then they went to the corner store to get ciggies and things that seemed to be more of a habit than enjoyable or useful. I never understood how they could accumulate all this stuff and just leave it lying around disorganized, I was taught to think about whether I really want something and have pride in my possessions.

By contrast my great grandparents generally fled shitty eastern european countries and had to start from nothing somewhere else. They became habitually frugal and maintain emergency savings and this entered all the aspects of their life, they always pay the "angel's share", a little extra work here, a bit of extra studying, a little more squirreled away just in case something bad happens, and if it doesn't the investment will pay off in the long term anyway. All of this has been successfully passed down, I think the key is to get kids to understand and see how it benefits them and get them to develop good habits rather than just saying "you gotta do this this and this", otherwise traditions will be lost through the generations.

When I was 10 the reincarnated Baron Rothschild, George Soros and Anita Sarkeesian filled me in on it. Apparently we made Jews supreme by being incredible financiers and also by fronting a revolution in Russia that hated financiers and came within a gnat's jap eye of winning and wiping out financiers. WW2 was just a jew ploy because Adolf Hitler was a zionist and wanted to wipe out European Jews so we could have our own country and be totally surrounded by people who want to wipe us off the map. Something about 9/11 and how it's simultaneously possible to be both ultra secretive and also have all of our plans exposed on Stormfront.

Never because there is no plan. Or maybe they didn't raise me because I was raised christian.

And who supported womens suffrage? Who was behind the world wars? Who's behind feminism? Who's behind the destruction of the traditional family ad gender roles? Women are useful idiots being used to further Jewish agenda in Western countries.