Canada Thread?

Canada Thread?

I'm thinking of migrating to Canada, any tips or opinions on that?

Go back into your fucking igloos

Mac

any 613 in the house?

BC bro reporting in. Hottest girl I've ever been with, but she's bat shit crazy. And also in love with me. I really want to keep fucking her, but I don't want to be in a relationship with her. Photos incoming.

ottawa 23 m

ppl whomst go to mru

506 here

403 aint got nothing to show for it though

inb4 any from toronto, any from 312, any from calgary, any from nunavut etc etc etc

Deliver please

204 drop dem tittays!

Calgary

pic related

Do your igloos have air conditioning?

What area of BC? I feel like I've seen her

pic also related

kelowna, she is a ski instructor

hmmm. i would keep fucking her until she decided she didn't love me anymore.

why do girls wear lipstick. i don't like it. it makes them look like clowns. their lips are fine with maybe just some chap stick to make them nice and shiny.

any quebecfags here?

qcfag here

Use our real flag you faggot

She's 780 anyone got more?

qcfag here

Go to montreal they found caves underneath the city. Report back with some good pics of the inside.

second this

Holy shit, I know the girl in the blue and white dress on the far right. Her ex is a friend of mine, crashed at my place last night.

The whole world would be very grateful to you if you guys invaded US of A and made it a crown colony again.

have lots of 416 OC, kik Terrym4

604 cloverdale checkin in

I'm actually about to hop in the car and drive him back to toronto. I know her parents are super loaded and she has a cottage in Muskoka, so that's probably where that pic was taken. I don't recognize anyone else so she isn't with her friends from uni.

what year?

anyone got some QC shit

94-99

Moar shes hot

416 - Greenwood/Danforth area, Toronto

Great body more

Canadians are fags.

Freddy Beach?

Any 905?

902 34/m oldfag checking in

have erin m from 647