Black South African here, ask me anything

Yesss

Nigger

Thank you for having whites under control.
Your nation is an inspiration to many of us.

How many elevator shafts have you personally filled with poo?

It's democracy.

What is the difference between farm invasion and farm killing? Are there modern videos?

Where are you coming from?

What do you think about white South Africans?

I have never killed any one.

I don't know about them. Tell me.

They are ok. My brothers and sisters from Europe, we are all family.

?

Didn't his wife used to tie tires around people's necks and set them on fire?

each family has some black sheep

How is life generally?

Also, how many blacks does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

another example of negroe leadership. look at what obongo has done to the u.s. negroes cannot developed civilization without whitey.

>used to
wew

whats your job

How many people have you raped?

Why do you simultaneously blame half your problems on white people and the other half on white people leaving?

How does it feel knowing your most decorated hero, the best South Africa could even produced, blew up women and children?

Failing that I guess I could ask What do you think the ANC's chances are of being elected again? It seems pretty bleak but they always seem to get the angry black vote by blaming boers every time.

>It's democracy

black majority rule

How do you feel about the confirmed terrorist in your picture? Who is essentially wholly responsible for the deaths of thousands upon thousands each year in your nation along with mass rapes unparalleled anywhere on the globe?

how does it feel to see your country peak and decline before it even catches up with murica

When a gang of blacks goes to a white farm and lynches the owners. Wtf is with that?

Do you feel like South Africa is a functioning country?

Would you ever live in the Congo ?

Don't believe you OP. I still speak some Xhosa and Zulu from my time there, you'd obviously speak one or the other. Write something idiomatic.

Also, if you are real, you realize that your credit rating is set to be reduced to junk in June, you are now a net food IMPORTER, the entire place is collapsing thanks to BEE, and what are the kafs worried about?

Trying to redistribute farms to blacks and not enough kafs on the Rugby team. You could not make this up if you tried.

Media is avoiding like the plague fact that Za is now a failed state, following exactly in same steps as Zim and soon to be Zim 2.0

The level of negro stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

where are his eye brows

where's his brow ridge

wtf??

he's literally completely missing a key evolutionary development wttfff?

R
A
R
E

UBER RARE