If you put your hands behind your back twice, while police is pointing guns at you and telling you not to...

If you put your hands behind your back twice, while police is pointing guns at you and telling you not to, your death is your own fault

videos:
liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304
liveleak.com/view?i=ddf_1512769047
>be me
>be told theres some psychos* with an ar15 or something out a window
>tell person not to do something several times
>check clearance of doorway and focus eye on doorway
>unauthorized movement in peripheral vision
>hostage disobeys orders and makes a mirror perfect image of reaching for a hidden pistol in pants
>try to say something but hes doing it too fast
>training takes over and brain confirms the waistband draw
>0.4 seconds pass
>whip smg from door back onto suspect pulling gun
>have about another half a second before he draws firing into my fellow squadmate
>have about 1s before he starts turning his wrist to unload arcing horizontally passing the barrel over to me
>eliminate this possible threat before that first half a second ever happens and prevent my squadmate from being killed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>bait

also

>its not a black guy so its all ok

Adrenaline was pumping, high amount of alcohol in his blood and very scared.
He put his hands behind his back and got away with it, but the second time he reached for his waist band he got shot and killed.

It's a sad death, but he left the police officers very little choices.

Look at those cold, dead eyes. He was itching to kill someone. Anyone.

Oh, and we just did this thread, so fuck you OP.

Put your hands up and dont put them down for any reason, if you think youre going to fall, fall straight on your face. If you reach again we will shoot you.

>puts his hands down to crawl
officer doesnt correct him - pretty nice
>reaches behind again

Gimmie a break guys this is open and shut. If youre arguing for this kid then your whats wrong with the country

mate i think the police get alot of shit but that guy didnt have to die and the police did everything wrong.

honestly telling a man that hes gonna die when hes drunk isnt a good call and when you can see hes on the floor crying its pretty fucking obvious he isnt gonna pull for a gun.

i hope the cops that killed him honestly burn in hell forever

the cop thought he reached for a weapon.

This is at least the third time today you've made this exact thread, and you still include the video that shows officer Discount Michael Cera murdering a half-naked sobbing unarmed man crawling on the ground like a dog
why are you like this

Only one here who actually gets it. You other guys must surely be trolling, you can't be that retarded.

Right, but at the end of the day a police officer has to make the decision ''Do I go home, or does the other guy''

Point I agree on :
-Too many unclear instructions
How does one keeps their legs crossed, arms in the air and crawl.

-He was drunk, afraid and had adrenaline rushing
He was unable to follow instructions or even control some movements of his body, I think that him grabbing his shorts was just a ''natural'' movement as soon as he felt his shorts going down, we do this so often we do it without thinking almost like breathing.

BUT

He did put his hands behind his back, and got away with it.
Second time, he did reach again and he might have been armed.
The cops knew, they had a weapon in the room and where there is one gun there might be a second.

I find his death sad, because of the whole situations but he gave them no choice in the end. And if you were in the police officers shoes I will bet my life on it that you would have shot as well, because at the end of the day you want to go home instead of being shot and killed.

Burn in hell? nah

But once he lands in prison he's going to be Tyrone's bitch, for a long (and wide) time.

And in every other thread discussing different viewpoints, he spammed this shit out of them to his own threads.

>while police is pointing guns at you and telling you not to, your death is your own fault
Police shouldnt be pointing their guns at unarmed civilians. Enjoy living in your false sense of freedom in United State Control of American

this is a backup thread in case the old one reaches bump limit. tbh its the second thread not the third

this video only became public after he was found not guilty.

>he gave them no choice in the end

literally if the cops hadn't pressured him he would still be alive now

jeez man. you need to... get a job or something. clearly no girlfriend too. shame

The good thing about idiocy is that it always gives you a second chance.

And this is one of those guys that his flashlight is brighter than him.

you are spamming here the whole day. im working from home on my projects. i really looks like you're the one without any work or life

know how i know you're a faggot? your dumb ass thinks the same drunk people who can't walk in a straight line should somehow be super calm and in on control with some faggot cop pointing his big gun & screaming at them

he wasnt drunk he said it himself. watch the video

sage

>Put your hands up and dont put them down for any reason, if you think youre going to fall, fall straight on your face. If you reach again we will shoot you
HOW IS THIS APPROPRIATE POLICE CONDUCT?
How big of a Statist bootlicker are you holy fucking shit.

>im working from home on my projects.
What projects? And wat? I just woke up brah

They were sent there because they thought someone there was armed. That's why they went there with guns, and they didnt know if he was packing. Are you for real stupid?

Also, the reason to why they didnt cuff him while he was laying down was because they didnt know if a third person was in the room with a gun or not. It isnt the best idea to go there and start to fiddle with cuffs if someone is in that hotel room. How hard is this to see?

>backup thread
oh, so that's why you carefully posted the literal exact same comments in response to your own OP
I wouldn't exactly say that it "makes sense now" but I think I'm beginning to understand what's motivating you
you seem pretty invested in making this murder sound like an OK thing to do
>MFW the victim isn't even a nigger

programming on apps

why do you continue spamming?

I'm italian and i am less afraid of the mafia than of the American police
Enjoy your freedom americuck

>Also, the reason to why they didnt cuff him while he was laying down was because they didnt know if a third person was in the room with a gun or not. It isnt the best idea to go there and start to fiddle with cuffs if someone is in that hotel room. How hard is this to see?
Then fucking wait it out. Have him lie on his stomach and gain control of the situation. Ask the fat nigger hooker who was with him if anyone else was in the room. The cops were fucking spaztics like most US Cops. Cops in any other developed country would have handled that situation a lot differently.

bullshit. he first told the guy to lay face down clasp his fingers behind his head and cross his legs behind him. He did that. Just walk the fuck over there and cuff him. End of story.

Instead he then tells him to get up again and gives a bunch of contradictory instructions to a terrified drunk man while shouting death threats at him.

>>MFW the victim isn't even a nigger
racist piece of shit how does that even matter?

>programming on apps
What programming? What apps? You're a brainlet fuck

>sage goes in all fields.

This kid was executed for committing contempt of megalomaniacal cop.

>ask a possible accomplice if theres no one else in the room and trust them 100%

Is this bait?

The cops had too, they were on very little information.
It's very easy to say these things afterwards because we know all the details, the cops went in knowing the following

-Group of people in hotel room
-Guests at the pool saw a person pointing a rifle out of the window

Now it's your job to go get him, and hopefully not get shot.
What would you do? Control the situation by being assertive and the ''alpha'' or by letting him roll around and do shit like put his hands on his back and possibly grab a gun.

But listen, we can go back and forth. Like I said, I feel sad for this death, and it could have been avoided with more clear instructions but it happened, and in my opinion it was sadly justified by the fact that he grabbed his waist band. You don't feel this way and that is fine, but please do more research and look into more shootings like these instead of just going off the big headlines and she Sup Forums posts. Learning about this topic will make you understand more about why a cop decided to shoot.

muricans: armed idiots killing "possible threats" since the begining of times. Creating very real threatsfor themselves in the process. I hope you all die soon.

this

>america land of the free where the president cucks you and is a jew in disguise and you get shot by jamals or police where ever you step foot

bullshit. police can't just take the risk to advance without clearing the area

>programming on apps

Basement dwelling neckbeard detected.

android apps. thanks for bumping btw

i get what your saying the cop didnt know if he had a gun or not but its just fucking stupid.

anyway the marjory of the world agrees with me and thats why the cop is now rotting in a cell.

He's certainly highly identifiable with all those tattoos, so I don't think it'll be wise for him to show his face in public... and I don't think he's a "wise" person.
Even libertarians think this retard is guilty

But you're here, and you've been here, all fucking day(at least the times I've visited, spanned out over a few hours). Obviously not a good programmer, you lose focus easily, have been on Sup Forums all day, no patience or discipline. Probably "programming" some HTML, amirite?

He was found not guilty.

you assume too much my man. remote working = basement dwelling huh?

i lost

thats utter bullshit mate if i lived in cuckland i would find that cop and shoot him myself.

an eye for an eye

>android apps
Essentially a dead field, as majority of applications on the market belong to 4 companies. You're wasting your time.

You're not a programmer, faggot. Let's see a NAND logic gate.

jup. html/css/js/php pretty much all i need.

OK, glad we could have a normal discussion about it.
I hope you respect my point, I respect yours. I don't want to say his death is justified as I find it a sad death, but from my perspective.. It was what had to be done at that point of reach.

And i'm sorry to say this to you, but he was found not guilty.
Meaning he is a free man with no charges, sure he has the majority of the world thinking he is a murderer but he is free.

Coward cops is the only story here. Complete and utter pussies.

cleared on all charges. no murder, no manslaughter. the video was only released to the public after the trial was concluded.
The only one rotting is the poor fucker who got shot while begging for his life, sobbing, crawling like a worm.

And how the fuck are you making anroid apps with that shitty tech stack? LOL. 100% brainlet.

No it isn't you fucking retard.

He did his job. Sure, he had unclear instructions, but the one thing that couldnt be clearer was to NOT PUT HIS HANDS DOWN and yet HE DID, and he got shot for it, like he said he would.

Would you like to take the risk of getting shot? I sure as fuck wouldnt.

>crawl
verb:1.(of a person) move forward on the hands and knees or by dragging the body close to the ground.

His instructions were contradictory and confusing over and over again. He first told him to lay face down, clasp his fingers behind his head and cross his legs behind him. He did that. (He should have just cuffed him right then). Then he tells him to get up again and put his hands straight up in the air and not move them (why have him do the first thing if you're just going to make him get up again a second later?), then tells him to crawl towards him, which means put your hands and knees on the ground and move forward. And this is all while the guy was intoxicated, didn't do anything wrong in the first place, and was terrified because a lunatic cop was shouting death threats at him the whole time.

Fucking authoritarian bootlickers itt. will find any excuse.

>be me
>have guy on is knees
>my locker room fuck buddy screams at dude to get on floor face down
>dont even consider cuffing him
>decide on escalating the situation
>my boo proceeds to yell at man
>cryin, begging for his life
>feellikeaman.jpeg
>baby boo proceeds to scream inconsistent commands and threatens to kill him if he messes up
>I'm so hot, hearing sergeant langley yell is such a turn on
>dude's clearly out to kill us, he's on his knees pleading and begging for his life
>FOX news and INFOWARS trained me well tho
>his pants slip and i kill the MFer for pulling them up
>euphoria rushes through my 5'8 manlet body
>this is what it's like to feel like a man
>sergeant langly grabs my ass and congratulates me on my first murder
>"Now it's my turn to slay that ass"
>pic related, it's me

>Let's see a NAND logic gate.
you're seriously deluded if you think that there is no money to get and that you need any knowledge of algorithms or nand gates. you're probably some college dweller who thinks going to college means shit. nobody cares about what you know or your nand gate if you can't sell or create good products

Look at that little bitch. Ain’t shit without a gun.

currenly working more on the web app side

then tell my why he had the man lay face down and clasp his fingers behind his head and cross his legs behind him.

What is the point or purpose of making him do this if he's just going to tell him to get up again and "crawl" towards him a second later?

>working on my projects
>remote working
Sure thing, you little fake fuck. Let's see you code out that NAND gate.

Not college, but a pretty fucking decent programmer, fake fuck. Do you really think algorithms/data structures are useless?? That shows how terrible of a programmer you are. You'll never make it in this field, kid. Keep following along those HTML tutorials. KEK

Seriously I just saw the footage for the first time and it's no one's fault but the dude who couldn't listen to directions. It doesn't matter if your shirts are falling, it doesn't matter if your dick is hanging out. He clearly said "if you put your hands to the small of your back again we will shoot you." And then as the guy is crawling he does exactly that. What does the world expect?

To control the movement of suspects, he got the bitch to come first, and the victim had to lay still while that happened. Did you even watch the footage?

at least he doesn't have a highly recognizable face and numerous large difficult-to-hide tattoos

pretty sad that vigilante justice is the only kind we've got anymore :(

>working on android apps
>with php ???
>no wait, i'm working on web apps

This pne of those weird ones where the cop needs to get sacked, if not his whole leadership chain, AND the suspect was in the wrong/got himself shot.

Textbook fubar'd situation made worse by the current state of politics.

>be told there's a potential gun threat in hotel room
>no idea how many guns
>potential threat of ambush
>give explicitly clear instructions multiple times that a 5 year old could follow
>do exactly what trained to do
>has body cam on
>get called murderers

They didn't just show up there to kill them. They went into an unknown, potentially life-threatening situation. It was unfortunate the guy died, but cops are trained to do this. They were actually pretty relaxed letting him fuck up so many times before shooting him. There have been several other instances where cops shoot without any hesitation. It's a split second decision, and drawing a weapon from the hip and firing it takes no time at all if you practice it enough.

>ou're probably some college dweller who thinks going to college means shit. nobody cares about what you know or your nand gate if you can't sell or create good products
I think you've been reading too many Freecodecamp Medium articles

This guy is such a faggot. Even his tattoos are fucking gay.

kek

I would rather go to Somalia than go to the US. I would literally feel more safe amongst the monkies in Africa than with white rednecks in the US.

>Now turn it out!

>To the left
>Take it back now y'all
>One hop this time
>Right foot. Let's stomp
>Left foot. Let's stomp
>Cross them feet!
>Crawl now y'all

>Now it's time to get funky

>To the right now
>To the left
>Take it back now y'all
>One hop this time, one hop this time
>Right foot. Two stomps
>Left foot. Two stomps
>Cross them feet!
>Slide to the left
>Slide to the right
>Criss cross, criss cross
>Crawl now ya'll
>Don't get shot ya'll
>Don't get shot!

nand gates won't bring me any money. why should i care?

>Do you really think algorithms/data structures are useless
>what are libraries

>You'll never make it in this field

ok you've figured it all out. im working with people making 60k/month from their apps. you're working for somebody or on your own projects which dont make money yet.

i see it because you care about nand gates. i've never heard of somebofy making decent money asking me anything about nandgates. this is totally irrelevant stuff for money making

yeah, people who go to college are dumb
not like you, you're too smart for university
keep em coming kid, you're 80% of the pro-piggy comments in this thread.

no bro. i know enough people to know that college is bs. stay in your bubble friendo

I would have shot him the first time he reached behind his back
Its in murica they legit shoot at each other more than all the faggots in the world could ever achieve given infinite time

>target shooting
kek

>CROSS YOUR LEGS BEHIND YOU!
>CRAWL TOWARDS ME!
>STOP TALKING DO NOT TALK I WILL FUCKING SHOOT YOU IF YOU TALK MOTHERFUCKER
>TWIST YOUR ARMS IN TO A PRETZEL SHAPE
>DANCE THE MACARENA UPSIDE DOWN
>LICK YOUR ELBOW
>I SAID DON'T FUCKING MOVE FUCKER
>BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG

he speaks spanish? is he a wet back? send him to mexico where he belongs

what?
>nand gates won't bring me any money. why should i care?
They'll make you a better, more efficient programmer. I'm currently working at PayPal as a full-stack dev, my salary makes yours look like shit.

You will never get hired by any reputable company.

>Shilling this hard
>Copy pasta in every fucking thread like the Antifa faggot you are

youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc

>Police get reports of man waving a gun around at people through a window.
>Locate suspects.
>One suspect follows all the commands and does fine
>The other does decides to act like a fucking idiot.
>Suspect reaches behind his back with both hands after being told to do anything he isn't told to.
>Suspect fails to follow simple instructions
>Suspect reaches behind his back again after being told not to
>Suspect gets shot

fucking discount michael cera hahahahahha

And yet if you quickly pull your hand from behind your back and make a gun shape with your hand at point blank range and are shot you dindu nuffin. You need to be black though or it was entirely justifiable.

Disgraceful. He should be electrocuted in the chair. He was itching to shoot the guy who was pleading. This is shit tier training of the cops and assholes with guns.

>You will never get hired by any reputable company.
That's the point of being an entrepreneur. Once I have one or two apps that make decent money, I'll smoke Software Engineers at Paypal or Amazon.

I learn a lot with client and know what's important and how to spot ideas. That's the path I like. I hate not being in control and working for someone else. That's why I'm working with highly successful people who know how to build highly successful apps

I don't want to be a racist but holy fuck are black people generally just this stupid? How is the cop supposed to know it's his fingers and not a gun when he only has less than a second to react? Aim at me like that and I'll shoot you too.

Same fake cop porn images you posted in other threads, faggot.

>Once I have one or two apps that make decent money,
Thought you make 60k??
>I'll smoke Software Engineers at Paypal or Amazon.
Yeah, sure thing.

You're going to fail because you've used a wrong data structure, which then lands your ass a hefty lawsuit.

I bet your facebook says your a software "engineer", too, amirite? Fucking cringe.

>copy pasta in every fucking thread
first time posting that but ok
>this thread has literally been copy pasta'd all day
why didn't they just cuff him instead? or fire a non fatal shot?
since when does "acting like a fucking idiot" warrant a death sentence?

I'm not the guy(s?) you're arguing with but I am intrigued by your reliance upon "Once I have one or two apps that make decent money..." concept. Who's paying your bills right now? Are you just sending your landlord IOUs that say "I'm gonna be rich someday, employment and college are for suckers"?

>That's why I'm working with highly successful people who know how to build highly successful apps
Define "highly", and then define "successful". You're a brainlet, dude, and I'm only ripping you apart because you're the faggot OP spamming all day. You fucking deserve it, you failure.

He's probably a 25 year old manchild living with his parents.

What the fuck are you two niggers doing arguing about app development

Damn. Ive been out of town working and this is my first time seeing all this.

>Call of duty
>Hotel Warfare

>Thought you make 60k??
No work with people who make that in a month. but thats the upper limit. I'm at around 3k with one fine app and two shitty ones. I'm not living in US so 3k are ok.

>You're going to fail because you've used a wrong data structure, which then lands your ass a hefty lawsuit.

You have the big corp mindset.All clients are basically using the software on their own responsibility. I had already a case where a dude wanted to sue us, but couldn't do so because the license agreement clearly states that they are using 3rd party apps at their own risk.

>I bet your facebook says your a software "engineer", too, amirite? Fucking cringe.

I don't use Facebook. All my social media profiles don't say anything about my current occupation. Not even my linkedin

It's OP, saying he's working on apps, making $60k. But he's fucking lying.

>I'm working on android apps
>no, wait i'm working on web apps
>algorithms/logic aren't important!!! stupid college kid!
This is OP's 5th time making this thread today, so he deserves to look like a fucking fool.

Lying sack of shit, its the same fucking image too.

>why didn't they just cuff him
Because they don't know if there were other armed people in the rooms. It's a long hallway and the weapon has no been located. Having them crawl down the hallway allows them to maintain clear sight down the hallway.