>we created nuclear weapons
>we created SJW and so-called racism
>we murder hundreds of millions of people
>we triggered the only two World Wars
>we tried to colonize the whole world
>we forced our culture and religion on others
>we turned black people into slaves
>we segregated black people in their own country
>we whine about migrants leaving their countries to go to a better place but we do the same
>we developed communism
>we judge other races and countries but we never judge ourselves
We are literally the worst race that ever existed.
Our birth was a mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're not wrong

Should the person who comes first in a race be ashamed of doing so well? Should we be held back by the failings of others for the sake of their feelings?

Kay, falling for it.

>>we judge other races and countries but we never judge ourselves
The white race is one of the least racist races. We constantly judge each other based on nationality or which football team we prefer while all it takes for the common Dindu to like another person is for them to be the shitty skin colour.

Whites actually care so little about race that all the subhumans think it's racism.

That's Bernie's platform to a T.

Ironically, one of the best ways to sabotage someone is to repeatedly tell them that their failings are someone else's fault. However, this only works if you don't start believing it yourself.

The white race is constantly being told it's shit by the left and right.

Even here. We hate white women and they apparently hate us. We're becoming suicidal.

White isnt a race. There are 3. Caucasian, negroid, Mongoloid.

Firearms were created in china. Mongoloid
Black people were turned into slaves by other black people. Want to buy a slave today? Move to africa. The slave trade is alive and well .

The rest of your bullet points are vague and misapplied enough to not even debate.

Thanks for being honest.

You're literally saying humans are competing with each other to determine who is the most inferior race.

Don't call bait for no reason, this is part of our white denial.
>We constantly judge each other based on nationality or which football team
You didn't contradict me, far from it, you confirmed the fact that we love love judging others constantly, even our own race.

Is that wrong?

>We're becoming suicidal.
It's a good thing. Our race should disappear.

You are denying what we white people have done.
You even call the World Wars vague. This is white denial. Our race loves denying the truth. But when other countries invade us, we become racist.

>Our race should disappear.

If that's your belief, why are you wasting time here? Go kill yourself, quickly now, every second you spend alive is another second of one more white person being on the planet.

Survival is the only thing that matters, and whites were simply better at it than others.

It wouldn't be enough. I am trying to convince my race to commit suicide.

The only way someone knows their worth is by another's judgement.

This is why we seek approval.

Religion and colonization aren't about survival.
We white people pretend we did nothing wrong. I hate my race.

HUH, REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Lead by example. Do it, right now, prove that you are unafraid and demonstrate the effectiveness of your espoused method.

Okay, ahmet-shi-habib

>triggered the only two World Wars
>inferior
You're wrong, it sounds damn impressive.

You're ignoring the good we've done.

It far outweighs the bad, and all the other races have done things just as horrible, but nothing as good.

You're also Implying only we could have done those things and no other race.

>we developed communism
Wrong, Jews did

Wrong, Jews did

Wrong, Jews did

Wrong, Jews did

Wrong, Jews did

ALL WAR ARE JEWISH BANKERS WARS, YOU WORTHLESS MORON

WATCH THIS VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

We don't seek approval. We force our opinions on others.
We judge others because we are a dirty race.

My method is about making the whole white race disappears. A single death isn't my method.
It would help if you disappeared.

The Jews and others who has been subverted by these diabolical Jews are behind most of all the evils in this world.

The Jews are ultimately responsible for the New Word Order conspiracy. If they get their way, civilisation will never be revived.

>My method is about making the whole white race disappears
An ocean starts with a single drop of water.

>It would help if you disappeared.
I don't subscribe to your beliefs but, if I were undecided, a ripping demonstration might sway me while someone loudly proclaiming the benefits of their chosen beliefs without having the balls to follow them (not to mention making weak excuses) would do the opposite. Write a long, rambling manifesto, blow your brains out and then we'll talk (metaphorically).

You are in denial, like most of us white people.

We did far too bad.
We don't outweight anything.
We created too many horrible things.

I am not implying this.
We white race love destroying much more than other races.

I am not trying to defend Jews, but they are pretty nice people.

You are not entitled to existing. At first it was tribes, now it's states, even animal packs compete with each other for survival.

Shitskin races were not entitled to survival, NO ONE IS ENTITLED TO SURVIVAL, getting enslaved and nuked and so on is their own fault, next time you dont want to get nuked, get nukes yourself, next time you dont want to get enslaved, have a standing army.

It's shitskin race's fault.

>We white race love destroying much more than other races.

That's why Rhodesia was an unproductive wasteland while Zimbabwe is the bread basket of Africa? I may have confused the two.

We as in Humanity, you dumb faggot.

Humans by our nature, seek the approval of others from birth. Our parents are the first we seek to get to say they love us, the first we seek for comfort. After that we look for others to get approval from. Whether it be on how wealthy we are, or how noble and kind we are, or how devious and cruel we are. A wealthy man with a small penis buys a large vehicle to compensate. This act is a signal flare to the world, that's why we have jokes about it.

You do not know your own worth, until it is confirmed by those around you, telling you how great you are, or how shitty you are.

You can still change that, but at the moment you display to them what you are, you are that thing. You may alter it later, but not right then.

All seek to be judged, especially by a god.

Actually the Jews did all that shit you said in the OP, not white people.

merchant detected

Jews did nothing wrong. They were exterminated by we white people during the WWII. We must apologize to them.

>An ocean starts with a single drop of water.
Can a human become an ocean if he drinks a cup of water?

>I don't subscribe to your beliefs but, if I were undecided, a ripping demonstration might sway me while someone loudly proclaiming the benefits of their chosen beliefs without having the balls to follow them (not to mention making weak excuses) would do the opposite. Write a long, rambling manifesto, blow your brains out and then we'll talk (metaphorically).
You are lying to yourself.

Everyone should be entitled to peace.
We the white race are an evil race who only thinks of murdering and nuking others.

>we created firearms

Completely wrong. The Chinese did.

>We created nuclear
That was the work of a scientist that is not white

The only thing I'm denying is your half-assed logic, frog.

>That's why Rhodesia was an unproductive wasteland while Zimbabwe is the bread basket of Africa? I may have confused the two.
White people brought firearms to Africa.

>A wealthy man with a small penis buys a large vehicle to compensate. This act is a signal flare to the world, that's why we have jokes about it.
What the hell...
Are all American people this stupid?

>All seek to be judged, especially by a god.
We the white race tries forcing our religion others.

We helped them and developed firearms.

You are. We white people are in denial.

>Can a human become an ocean if he drinks a cup of water?
If he's close already (i.e. American) then yes. In order for your goal to be reached, every white person must die and that's never going to happen if you can't prove that you have no fear about killing yourself.

>You are lying to yourself.
Then surely you killing yourself should be extremely effective at convincing me. Go ahead, do it.

>If he's close already (i.e. American) then yes.
You seriously think a human can become an ocean. You are scaring me.

>Then surely you killing yourself should be extremely effective at convincing me. Go ahead, do it.
We white people have no logic.

>>we created firearms
evolution did it and originally from China.
>>we created nuclear weapons
again, not racially specific
>>we created SJW and so-called racism
media
>>we murder hundreds of millions of people
How many Christians did the Bolshevics kill? and localized tribal and resource fighting has killed off billions of Africans
>>we triggered the only two World Wars
We know who pushed the UK and USA into WW2. Sup Forums was right
>>we tried to colonize the whole world
Everyone colonizes everyone around them, the UK was colonized several times e.g. Romans, Saxons etc etc. I think you're refering to our recent success but that doesn't exist now.
>>we forced our culture and religion on others
see above
>>we turned black people into slaves
The largest shipping companies, the rum distilleries and the auctions were not White Christian owned. They were laso funded by merchants NOT the crown.
>>we developed communism
Bolshevism and all it's leaders and everyone around the leaders at the highest levels were NOT from a Christian background. Sup Forums is always right.
What you're actually saying is we're presumed racist for being white.

You're the one using racist stereotypes OP

Demographically speaking, Indians, Africans, Chinese, Pakistanis, Afro Americans are all way more racist than white people.

Whites are the 99% tolerant and apathetic

Einstein did not invent the nuclear bomb, dumbass.

>White people brought firearms to Africa.
I just checked some historical records, seems I was mixed up, Rhodesia was far more agriculturally productive than Zimbabwe is. Surely, if bringing firearms to Africa hurts crop yields then Rhodesia should have been the desolate shit hole Zimbabwe is. White guilt from people like you killed Zimbabwe, it gave a corrupt fanatic a free pass to burn it to the ground with the populace as willing accomplices.

>We white people have no logic.
Don't confuse your personal (and evidently massive) limitations as being representative of others.

You got it all wrong my frog eating friend.

If you are not norse you are an inferior southern fairy subhuman.

You are denying the truth. Why do you tell so many lies? Why do you make so many conspiracies?
Probably because like me, you are from the white race. We think we are tolerant and apathetic, but it's the opposite. We are a cruel and violent race who accuses others of what we are.

White people spread hatred.

Why are you in such denial?
We white people shameless deny reality because it suits us.

I am right.

>we white people
>we the white race

>we created firearms
china
and? whites also invented nuclear energy, oh what a beautiful place the world will be without it, see china's coal pollution, whites also invented electricity, wanna say anything about that?
Non-racially specific, it's mainly a woman thing, but the modern part of it was jews - see: marxism
So did other races.
In which mainly white people died.
So did other cultures and races - the Mongols, the Muslims.
So did everybody else, see muslims, chinese.
Wrong, Egypt is the first recorded empire to have slaves, slavery hasn't stopped until now, but it's not the whites who are perpetuating it. White slaves were also a thing for centuries.
Which one exactly? South africa? This was done by everybody who held colonies, Romans were not the first ones to hold colonies.
>we whine about migrants leaving their countries to go to a better place but we do the same
There's a difference, white migration is a net positive, rather than a net negative, which non-white immigration is, see UK report, Australia, America, Canada, South Africa, Rhodesia, Brazil, Siberia
>we developed communism
What? Jews not only invented it but perpetuated it and forced it upon half of Europe. See Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, Communist revolution in Germany, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc
Of course we do, or did you suddenly become blind to how we insult each other's countries here?

Basically you're wrong on every single point.

>White people spread hatred.
How does that work, considering that ex colonies only see an increase in crime once the whites leave?

There is so much denial coming from you.
>so did others
You keep pretending other races did things as bad as us... My white race disgusts me.
Please stop that. Just. Please.

We colonized, spread the flame of hatred, then left.

nice trolling, man

Why are you denying my post with troll calling?

Surely, that would produce a decrease in crime, now that evil whitey and his poisonous influence is no longer present.

They did. You're combining a lot of cultures into something you call the white race and it's an insult for me as my country never held slaves, but were tortured, force converted, slaughtered, kidnapped and sold into slavery, kids kidnapped by muslims for centuries.

>we created firearms

so pretty much what your saying is that you do not have an argument/

Im reporting you for baiting you faggot

Whites are like the hare that bursted out of the starting line, self dosed on delusions of grandor, and is now punch drunk watching other races pass them by. But I wouldn't consider it a mistake. If not for whites everyone would just sit on their fat asses instead of race racing.

>>we segregated black people in their own country

Alpha

>>we whine about migrants leaving their countries to go to a better place but we do the same

No, we leave to build a better place elsewhere

Honestly, if black/brown civilization was the first to develop i dont think they would do things so differently

Wrong. The flame is lit.

Your post made me chuckle.
user, stop it, your denial is so laughable that I am genuinely laughing.

We developed them.

I didn't say that.

Did you know that announcing a report is forbidden?

No, you're not, you're either baiting, trolling or just retarded, but in the end those facts will burn into your mind and you won't be able to deny them even for yourself. Just keep staying on the board, we have converted many to our cause. If you wanna stay a cuck, leave the board, but remember that if you continue to stay here, the red pill will slowly crawl into your brain and you won't be able to revert back to not knowing the truth.

>Wrong. The flame is lit.
So you're admitting that non whites are completely incapable of controlling their emotions while whites clearly are? Any other scenario would result in majority white countries being shitheaps bursting with violent crime on a scale that eclipses all other nations.

>Egypt is the first recorded empire to have slaves, slavery hasn't stopped until now, but it's not the whites who are perpetuating it. White slaves were also a thing for centuries.
Slavery was an African disease that spread.

America had slavery for just 80 years, and then it gave them citizenship. I also think they were better off as slaves in America than some mudhut violent tribe craziness.

You are implying that we the white race love colonization and murders. You are right.
>If not for whites everyone would just sit on their fat asses instead of race racing.
Exactly, other races aren't as bloodthirsty as us.

>Alpha
Beta

>No, we leave to build a better place elsewhere
Migrants come to live a better live elsewhere

They wouldn't do worse things than we the white race.

Only intellectually weak people get easily deceived by white supremacist propaganda. I don't.
I know my white race is a very stupid race that looks down on others.

Have you read Naruto?

>They wouldn't do worse things than we the white race.

No, is that the primary source for your thesis?

brown civilizations WERE the first to develop. why am i surprised no one on Sup Forums knows history.

If you really thought your race was that bad you'd kill yourself, there's no fixing what "your" race has caused now.
>Only intellectually weak people see the truth.
Okay, buddy. So intellectually superior people are blind to the truth? Is that what you're saying?

Nice proxy faggot

Kek. Seriously though Froganon is off his meds.
There's an interpretation that those civilizations were destroyed by becoming brown. Egyptians, Arabs, Indians, and Portuguese all reached their cultural apogee prior to miscegenation.

mmmh... ça fait vraiment réfléchir...

Do you know about how hate is spread?

I think my race is bad so I am trying to convince you that you are worthless.
We are intellectually inferior.

What?

I think you should have taken more medecine when you were little.

Thank you.

>blaming whites for jew shit
fuck off kike

>>we created firearms
Chinese did that
>>we created nuclear weapons
Einsten was a jew, all of manhattan project was american though.
>>we created SJW and so-called racism
minorities did that
>>we murder hundreds of millions of people
just like any other ethnicum
>>we triggered the only two World Wars
they would happen anyway
>>we tried to colonize the whole world
So? Japs did it too
>>we forced our culture and religion on others
Just like any other religion
>>we turned black people into slaves
they were already slaves when the traders bought them
>>we segregated black people in their own country
They were already segregated into tribes
>>we whine about migrants leaving their countries to go to a better place but we do the same
White people hadn't left to leech of benevolent governements
>>we developed communism
Jews did that
Not an arguement.
>We are literally the worst race that ever existed.
Not an arguement
>Our birth was a mistake.
Maybe yours.

>I think my race is bad so I am trying to convince you that you are worthless.

You could do something productive like take up knitting.

>I think my race is bad so I am trying to convince you that you are worthless.
>We are intellectually inferior.
Facts proove you wrong, though, evidence is racist, right? It's a too invented by whites to keep tha black man down.

10/10 troll

you managed to get a good number of Sup Forums hook, line and sinker

Nah, we know he's trolling, but it doesn't matter, debates like these are what makes normies redpilled, even if we redpilled one person who was just lurking, it was worth it.

>They wouldn't do worse things than we the white race.

You cant guarentee that, everyone can be a piece of shit regardless of color.

Based

>Wrong, Jews did
Blacks were the pioneers of black slavery actually, Jews just made more money out of it by selling them to whites

i hear ya, i wouldn't be surprised if this guy was actually serious but still like you said with enough time on Sup Forums he will eventually be red pilled whether he wants it or not.

>all of manhattan project was american though.
They took it from europoor Britain. Fucking allies, promising to share all militay data during war and hiding nukes from us.

We keep pushing the blame on Jews.

Stop accusing other races of doing the same when they haven't done the same.
We did things much worse than them. We are the only one who harmed other races so much.
If we aren't close-minded, then what are we?

I think it would be pointless.

Facts prove me wrong.
We the white race invaded Africa, Asia, America, Australia. We even invaded penguins in the North Pole and the Moon. It isn't because we want knowledge, it's because we are greedy people who can only think of trying to spread our racist white culture in every little place. We would have invaded the Moon already if the Moon had inhabitants.

Can you not call troll everything you dislike?
It's tiring. Seriously.

See, you use an explosion pic as a reaction image. We love violence and unconsciously display our madness.

Do you really think I am trolling when I say we the white race are a horrible race who triggered two World Wars and colonized entire continents?
Let me remind you that you, white supremacists are the minority. YOU deserve to be called trolls.

Wrong.

Remove your proxy right now.

HOLY SHIT

Sup Forums AND WHITEYS BTFO!!!

I AM NOW A CRUZMISSILE

You still got your nukes.
This

>turk rape baby serb
>calling other people shitskins
Only Anglos are truly white.

>We did things much worse than them. We are the only one who harmed other races so much.
If we aren't close-minded, then what are we?
Not an arguement
Try to be less emotional

>Remove your proxy right now.
איזה proxy?

על מה אתה מדבר

We white people have no feelings.
We are a cold-hearted race.

True Jews don't write in such an unsophisticated way.
Remove your proxy.

>We white people have no feelings.
>We are a cold-hearted race.
Ok let's go with this not being an utter sentimental bullshit.
If this is true why should I give a shit about any other races? Why should I go against my own nature?

What are jews.jpeg
Only white people have done this, ignore mao and other dictators
So did Spain, and they're latinos
What are muslims?
But ignore that they were sold by other blacks.
And bought by Jews
They seggragate themselves any way.
When we do it, it's a small amount actually assimilating to the country of choice, when they do it, they refuse to speak the language, and live off of welfare and benefits.
>we developed communism
What are jews.mpeg
Pic related
We do, and so should others.
>We are literally the worst race that ever existed.
Our birth was a mistake.
What are Jews again?

The self hate in this one is strong.

>We are a cold-hearted race.
>Let in wogs from fucking everywhere
>Freedom of expression and religion guaranteed by law
Yeah, Africans and Asians are renowned for their tolerance of ethnic and religious minorities

>True Jews
Yes I'm sorry, for a moment I thought we were more Jew than France. Please excuse me.

Also what is so unsophisticated in it lol

>We white people have no feelings.
We are a cold-hearted race.

>we

you're probably an Ahmed.

He might even be a false-flag by some other polack who knows. That's the beauty of an anonymous image board.

As everybody proved you wrong, yes, we're not a horrible race. Every race has done horrible things, ours is not special, but in the end our contribution to the world is far greater than our cruelness. And you're also wrong, the second ww was a war started by the bankers against Nazi Germany.
>Colonized entire continents.
This was a direct result of white people's advanced millitary and weaponry. All races have tried colonizing the whole world throughout history, whites just were able to do it and they did it in the most peaceful way. We all know Japan's shot at colonizing Asia and how brutal it was, we all know muslim's devirshme, jizya and forced convertions. What about the arabs and their colonization of northern Africa. What about the Mongols, they went right through Europe. Have you heard about King Leonidas? What about the Arab sieges of Constantinople? Do you know how Constantinople is called right now?

More like a morbid way of coming to high self-awareness.