No sticky

>no sticky

guess the Eurocucks are gonna take a shit ton of handegg threads in the ass today and ask for more then

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. This is a European board, this is a European timezone and what we say GOES. NO Questions asked. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

this

can confirm :^)

>actually wants a board full of Aaron Hernandez threads

OP confirmed correct

I rarely post here but I came here to see if people were talking about it.

I could see it in his face in the most recent court pictures, I could tell he was broken

It's like the pasta is evolving.... learning on its own....

Oh, and kys faggot.

why should there be a sticky?
as far as i can tell most of his fame comes from being a murderer and generally an awful person
litterally newfags wanting to force le ebin Sup Forums habbening thread xDDD

was just thinking the same

It's a matter of principle. We can't give a sticky to a murderer no matter how much it fucks up the board

>Yuros getting triggered because their boring ass sport of choice is full of boring ass loser nobodies who never do anything remotely interesting

Dickeaters, the lot of ya

Sit your ass down, Adolf. We're taking over this board.

because if there are no sticky there are going to be a bunch of threads about the exact same topic?

Just because something is interesting doesn't mean it should be plastered as the first thing people see when they come here. Just post dumb threads and make dumb posts, then move on to the next thing.

People won't care about Hernandez in 10 hours anyway.

seconded

>cucknadians to the rescue of the big strong Americans once again

the dozens of Hernandez threads are going to be the first thing people see anyway

who?

this

some literal who coward beaner does not deserve a sticky

I'd guess the sharter is talking about some boreball or handegg player perhaps famous in sharterlandia and perhaps, by cultural proxy, in cucknada.

enjoy all your handegg threads then

No worries, the uefalona threads will save Sup Forums in an hour