Any medfags online? Is this herpes?

Any medfags online? Is this herpes?

no

What is it then?

Their Fordyce Spots

>faggot doesn't even drink enough water

Dude I drink so much water, fuck off

Not a medfag but I asked my doctor about them once and he gave me a dismissive response that was basically, "They're nothing, don't worry about them."

Basically they're just weird random cysts but not herpes.

looks like a loose bunghole to me

looks like AIDS

ps im a doctro

You have no business telling anyone to fuck off, dirty sanchez.

these statements are true. i've had them for years and they've never changed.

Do they go away? Are they recurring?

They'll probably get a bit worse then stay for life. They don't go away, aren't contagious, and every doctor will tell you they're normal. There's some stuff online about laser treatment or using acne meds on them, it's all bullshit.

Donald trump is on 4chann? Tf

Is it normal for them to appear in different spots on my lips and in different sizes? First time I've seen it all clumped up like this...

>Is this herpes?

Must be herpes...looks just like Trump's lips.

Nobody knows where those have been.

Not me, but some times like pic related

looks like a mouth.

You would know if you had herpes.
Shits lethal and for life.

you have to be 18 or older to be on this website

well ive thought it was herpes, cause they didnt show up til after i drunkenly made out with this sketchy chick

Does it hurt when you open your mouth? Try taking not to hot showers, and maybe some chapstick will hell.

Not that user but, you might have just got something nasty from her, not an std, but maybe something. Take antibiotics, and keep it clean, it should go away

>pop them

They do go away, but only if you quit eating animals and animal byproducts. Not kidding. Going vegan makes your body reabsorb them.

It isn't worth it though. Hamburgers are great.

I have these on the bottom of my penis. They arent that bad but they still sucks.

Yes, but that's only cause I got a split in the corner of my mouth, related? What do hot showers have to do with it?

OP i thikn u hav cancer

rip in piece

do you think this image is cp?