White Thread

ITT: countries with less 40% non-white. NOT SO FAST AMERICAN

What will our people do when we're minorities in all of our countries?

why are wh*tes so hateful?

Non whites fucked your mother and you happened

Fuck w*tey

I want all whites to be marched through the desert.

>proud of being an inbreed mutant

Reporting in!!

fuck off roach

stop being mean to turkey, turkey

A lot of Hispanics are White. Therefore you lose.

Check mate krautfag.

slave rapebaby

so this is white for you?

They all look pretty white to me, there are indeed way darker mexicans than these.

The guy on the low right could be argued to be white, but I would say he's not. The others are definitely non-whites.

then america is like 20% white

Well yeah, they're pretty White by Iberian standards. For all we know they are 100% Spanish, at least a few of them in that picture.

80% are black and hispanic?

whites with recessive genes should kys
inshallah

No, but most American's have a much darker skin tone than Europeans, because of multiple generations of more exposure to the sun.

By what Sup Forums say's is "white" i'd argue america is less than 80% white tbqh

i mean 20%

240 years is not even close enough to change your skin tone permanent lmao

Give me an example, please.

It's called epigenetics, the meleanin seeps into our genes making us darker, which can cause mass scale changes much longer and faster than normal genetical changes, I dare you to look it up it'll open a hole new world for you in terms of genetical evolution

I don't know the actual science behind it, but people that are as white as this, pic related, are very rare in America, or at least where I live, and I live in a 78% Caucasian state.

I just assumed it was from more exposure to the sun, since America is close to the equator than most of Europe.

I will marry a cute Bulgarian girl and have beautiful white children with her

But give me an example of someone who has a bit of darker skintone than this but is still white. I just want to know what kind of people you're referring to.

While what you're saying is true, most Americans haven't even been there for 200 years. If you're darker than Europeans it's something you become over time during to the climate you live in, not by birth.
Those girls are pale by the way and they aren't common in Europe either

>tfw losing my whiteness by the day

I need to get out of here before its too late.

Am I white Sup Forums?

t: greek rape baby with mongol complex

Epigenetics is a thing, but you can't just say "epigenetics!" as thought it's a magical incantation. Certainly in this case it's far from what's possible.

White people's skin isn't even whitw

Epigenitics is also why Americans are permanently fat, we cannot control it even when we eat healthy which is why I stopped eating healthy because there was no point, damn you epileptics...

No also why is that can so tiny or why is your hand so huge

I'm Black and you can't stop me from posting ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I have family that looks like this. We do have a little bit of indian blood about 3-4 generations back, but it's around 4-6%, that's the only non-white in my lineage.

this is average hand side outside of amerifat land

the entire world laughs at the size of puny american hands

lmao "muh genetics," calories in vs calories out. Eat more calories than you burn, you get bigger, eat less calories than you burn, you lose weight. Stop finding excuses you lazy fat cunt

Excuses have also been built into my genes, my mom made a lot of excuses and now genetically I'm predisposed to them

Whites are literally low tier

>The world is laughing at us again

Non-whiteposting aren't allowed in this thread. Please post whitely

Ohio is 81% non-hispanic white therefore I am inviting myself to post in this thread.

if wh*tes are so powerful, why can't you pigs stop me from posting in this shit thread?

fuckk white people

Leave this thread nonwhite

Men will be enslaved and the women will be treated like royalty

Enjoy life

Poland was historically the whitest of all countries.
Pic very, very related - while other """white""" countries were acting like brown muslims, Poland was truly white.

here as well, and in South Africa I'd assume

POLAND YES

I am greek

Poland is so progressive

Bad example. They are indeed white.