Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

just made a new collar for my fucktoy

thoughts? opinions?

what's its use?

for chaining her to various immovable objects

Have you locked up its cunt yet?

fuck no, i need to use that thing

You can still use it. But it wont have the key.

id rather just keep it chained up in a basement somewhere so it cant get away

how did u get the fucktoy

I lured it using my infectious charm

Good idea.

interesting collar have you built any other restraints for it

Collar me to, user

>New fetish acquired!!!

can you post a full body pic of it with lower face?

honestly, OP?

collar's too large, unlined, and the pop rivets are crude, the same with the shackle fixing itself.

the workmanship is clean, its accurately aligned, so that's a plus. but as a craftsman who's made kink bits for people before, I'd say have a little more pride in the workmanship.
plus, a soft leather lining sewn into it, or a contrasting silk, and the whole thing being made without any visible rivets means it can fit tighter without causing chafing, meaning it can be used for far longer.

yeah i made some ridgid shackles kinda like these ones. im fairly new to making restraints.

thanks for the criticism user!
this is only the second restraint ive made thus far. the inside is completey ground smooth and is very comfortable. im thinking about switching the rivets to small brass bolts.

can you post more pics?

dont have much more, im on my way to work rn but can take more pics and post a new thread later tonite

glad that was taken in the intent it was meaning. Too easy on this board to sound like criticism is solely for the sake of being an arsehole.

if you have the ability to work in it, a good mild steel is fairly easily curved to shape, has a bit more weight to remind her of the collar, too. Take a look online for "Caswell Cold Ox" - is a blacking solution that will prevent corrosion. use traditional rivets, instead of pop rivets, and you can use countersunk rivets to make it all flush, then grind them completely flat if you have a good belt sander or the likes. drill the edge of the collar with a 1mm bit to make a series of holes, . . . . . . . . like that, and then sew in a liner. I'd go for the blacking for corrosion resistance against skin, and as it looks really damn good on polished steel, and then line it with a blood-red silk, padded with a cotton batting (dont use synthetic, it doesnt breathe, and so causes irritation.) so there's a flash of colour around the throat.

but then again, I'm listening to the Cure right now, so black and scarlet is rather predictable for an old goth, so take your choice of colours accordingly.

gladly appreciated

thats surely an idea. for lining, i was thinking about attatching some thick saddle leather directly to the collar with brass rivets. ill definitely try that blacking solution tho. can you share any pics of the gear youve made?

Smooth out the edges and polish that shit. Don't be sloppy, OP.

posting related content

getting around to sanding and polishing later tonight. just wanted to share it with yall before i went to work.

Show bobs

lol nice trips
i already showed one bob tho

I wouldnt go for a saddle leather for the liner - its pretty tough stuff, and unless you're a really good leatherworker, liable to have edges that get rough even when burnished, and will leave raw skin too quickly. but a saddle-leather is excellent for the structural body of a collar. for a softer lining in leather, look to thin sheepskin basils, if you can find it. they're excellent for skin contact.

Copper-alloy rivets or bolts will stain skin green in contact, especially if she's getting sweaty from use. laquer can protect that, but its better to ensure no fixings touch skin.

no photos, I'm afraid. I work as a professional craftsman, so I sort of made a deliberate choice to never really record the kink work, because its only been made for friends, and if it makes sense, I've deliberately aimed to prevent the professional and the personal blurring in that sort of context. I dont want to be making kink stuff for a living, for people as clients.