Sex is and has always been about breeding

Sex is and has always been about breeding.
Why do so many of you faggots sweep this under the rug and choose to engage in mastrubatory activity of sex with condoms?

You are cuckolding your genes and your ancestors.

It's a matter of higher consciousness.
If you fuck a lot of hoes and impregnate NONE, your body feels like it's winning, but that is far from truth.

By having a wife who you breed regularly and have lots of kids with you actually win the procreation game.

>tfw circumstances of life are intentionally constructed around disincentivizing this
i just want the life my ancestors had for thousands of years

Fuck off nigger

I'm working on my finances now.
If in 2 years I don't end up with an awsome girlfriend, I will straight up go do "fife hunting".
I've thought a lot about this and read a lot of stats. I think I know pretty well what makes a girl marriage material.

Nigger-lover.

Kids suck ass.

No, you don't. It's never been easier to eek out a living than today. Modern technology has provided a standard of living once thought impossible. It's just that you are conditioned to think that you have to spend 500,000$ on each kids' education and spend 2 million dollars on a huge house. When that's not necessary for living a happy well lived life.

"Man I fucking hate the modern world, I just wish I could fucking die painfully if I ever got mud into my wounds"

It's difficult enough trying to get desireable females to interact with me... much less be willing to provide me with an heir. I am very selective about where I plant my seed. I will not lower my standards... not even to get laid.

They don't, you indoctrinated ass.
I have young siblings and cousins, and they are fucking awesome.
I assume my kids would be even more awesome, because I would raise them well.

>not even to get laid
You may be homosexual.

sure and you end up poor and alone.
I will die rich and alone while getting my ass rimmed by a nurse i pay to rim my ass

You are retarded. Please consider suicide.

i am muslim, we literally never use condoms ever

The fuck is wrong with her nips?

its kinda true, and kinda not true.
you can have kids with out having to much issues, you just need to a work a good job, or b ork the shit out of the system. the in between is kinda uncomfortable financially.

ps dont get married and dont have the fathers name on teh birth certificate. you can get a lot more from the state then from some avg joe`s alimony

I am not.

No. I think user has something there. Having your salad tossed with no strings sounds pretty good.

I want a wife and kids

But you lose the support a bunch of kids game and get raped in divorce court. Then again, you're just trolling so who gives a shit?

Nothing... she is pregnant, they become darker and bigger during the pregnancy.

Becuase I'm a sexual deviant and you can't fuck the type of girls I fuck without protection or your cock will literally fall off.

It's about breeding from the point of view of the species. But the species doesn't have to pay my rent.

From my point of view it's about shooting my load for physical and emotional release. As a rational human, I think the species will get along fine without my hypothetical offspring.

I know that, but they look like they've been badly welded on.

Marrying an average american woman is ridiculous, I know.
There are lots of good women in the world.

A wife needs to be carefully chosen, based on her character, honesty and sexual history, among other things.

If you go into this naively, you are asking to get raped in court.

So yes, you do have a point, but it is easily avoidable if you're smart about it.

>cuckolding
go away now pls

I'm gonna need a name for that chick please user.

I got a vasectomy to avoid playing this game.

To each their own.
I'm very much into procreation and family, so it's hard for me to understand your perspective.

I know marriage can be intimidating, but most guys who get divorced are clueless fags, let's be real.
You just don't marry a roastie who is into her career, partying and having wild sex with strangers.

OP ist a faggot and sounds like a nigger.

Also low quality bait

I'm literally not a faggot and not a nigger.
Also, this is not bait, but my true opinions said in a comedic way.
You are just an autistic cunt that replies to threads he kinda dislikes for no reason.

All you care about is paying the rent, you think that human is synonymous with homo sapient.

You are a dumb animal grassing of the land, you are not human