Guys i think im in love. Cant stop thinking about him. Its an obsession

Guys i think im in love. Cant stop thinking about him. Its an obsession.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaVnA88oNTg
u.nya.is/nqzdab.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he broke Nueuer's foot lmao

think you might be gay m8

That motherfucker saved Bayern from a humiliation.

there really are no whites left in spain anymore

t. refball apologist

>asensio
more like "assassino", right?

>Its an obsession
youtube.com/watch?v=KaVnA88oNTg

Watched the replay, didn't see any weird movement from Neuer.

I bet it is a severe fatigue fracture, due to all the saves he had to make to make up for his incompetent fellow players.

That was Marcelo on the 3-2

u.nya.is/nqzdab.mp4

check it

You're a homosexual.

Case closed.

That's spanish white.

sorry to break it for you but if you are brown during winter you are not white period.
it just happens that those people have been here for centuries so they can't trace their original home, they've left behind stuff like camels and islam but they are still not WHITE

oh so basically you guys got cucked by arabs
then why are arabs the inferior ones? logic dictates that the superior being is the bull, not the cuck.

>then why are arabs the inferior ones?

because we kicked them out and took their shit and since we were doing it we kicked the jews from the country too.

>because we kicked them out and took their shit
That happened to Spain all over the Americas. Are native Americans superior to Spaniards? Don't bother answering, you already did.

not enough arabs came to change the genepool of the place which were millions already, and it's not like arabs where the first to come anyway, loads of different cultures and peoples have lingered here

well Shaniqua let me explain it to you, we took their shit too before leaving and now we are taking your country under your nose too, soon your country will be Mexico 2.0, don't bother replying.

i wasn't talking about superiority i don't care about that, i was talking about being WHITE or not. native americans are cool with me

>we took their shit too before leaving
So did Arabs in Spain.
Tsk, tsk. What a dilemma, having to choose whether you're inferior to Arabs or American Indians lmao

This guy is literally 50% dutch kek

>Marco Asensio Willemsen

spic name + dutch name sounds weird together

Every game the Dutch commentators and analists have to mention this 3 times. It's pathetic.