Aaron Hernandez died

do you really think he he did it to himself, or that the guards/other prisoners put him down?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jens_Söring
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

clearly killed and covered up, he was going to win his appeal

This isn't a movie (yet) there is no reason to believe he didn't kill himself. He's very young and in good health. He was going to be in prison for a very long time.

it was a gang hit

>it was a gang hit
This

Massachusetts has an unofficial death penalty. Highest rate of "suicides" in the US prison system. John Salvi was found in his prison cell with both hands and feet tied to the bed. A bag tied over his head. His head beaten in. bruises all over his body.

It was ruled a suicide.

Murdered. Why, yet to be seen.

No he wasn't

>literally all evidence points to him

He got the most recent acquittal because they had absolutely nothing on him

>It was ruled a suicide.

Jesus. Our prison system is so fucked up.

Yeah and I am not even making that up.

I'm trying too figure out why he would do it after a acquittal. Couldn't he appeal the Lloyd murder since one of the reasons he murdered Lloyd was because he knew that Aaron committed the other 2? Or am i being dumb

Someone wanted to make sure he didn't talk.

Good. Well placed punches to the temple are a lot faster than those faggoty chemicals they inject people with and it doesn't cost taxpayers money.

Yep. There is more to this story than the press is reporting.

Go actually read about the acquittal. Everyone that knows what they're talking about says his acquittal on the first murder gas was slim to none. In fact one of the judges that would've been deciding on the acquittal was the one that put him away. Yeah good luck with that

We'll have to wait and see. It's very strange that he would kill himself right after being found not guilty of those two murders, and having a reasonable shot of getting acquitted or at least a reduced sentence for Odin Lloyd's murder. I don't know much about the Lloyd case and how much evidence pointed toward him, but it still seems fishy.

Oh I agree. I think lethal injection is ridiculous.

gang related

A shout-out to Jens who is still serving his sentence in the United States

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jens_Söring

>reasonable shot of getting acquitted or at least a reduced sentence for Odin Lloyd's murder

Why are people saying this? Because his slick lawyer said he wished he'd have dealt with his first case? The evidence of him committing the double was mostly witness testimony there was a mountain of evidence connecting him to Lloyd's murder.

The Loyd case wasn't going to get revisited, the only time something like that would be revisited if he was facing death row.

this

No there isn't you fucking retard.

He was a cunt anyway.