Monaco - Dortmund

battle of the good guys is coming up
post predictions and memes and shit

Dortmund are psychologically destroyed

Monaco easily wins 3-0

>Dortmund are psychologically destroyed
They did alright at the weekend. And have Reus back.

But they have to start Ginter now so that's it for them

>they did alright at the weekend
monaco is not frankfurt though m8

i'll give them the benefit of the doubt though and say monaco wins 2-1 worst case scenario

They could start Bender, though I doubt that would end much better.

Dortmund has to score three. It's gonna be tough but I say 3:0 for Dortmund.

Bender might be injured again. He had to be substituted at the weekend because his muscles were cramping up or something.

I hope either of these win the CL
If Real or Barca win it, I will puke

you mean oligarch crap vs good guys? hoping for BVB but they are gonna get refballed by JEWEFA

Dortmund will play all out attack as it doesn't really matter if they concede a goal while at it. They need goals, and a game with many goals and tic for tac kind of play favours them.

I say 2-2 though. Dortmund is killed.

BVB: Bürki, Sahin, Reus, Guerreiro, Aubameyang, Kagawa, Sokratis, Piszczek, Ginter, Weigl, Durm.

1-Subasic
25-Glik
5-Jemerson
38-Touré
23-Mendy
14-Bakayoko
8-Moutinho
27-Lemar
10-Silva
29-Mbappé
9-Falcao

>Dortmund kept on their bus by police for 20 minutes

What the fuck is going on. I wonder if someone called in another bomb threat.

they won't stop until pulisic is dead

Are you ready, Borussia?

INDEED

>and have Reus back

People are still rating this shitter?

CAN I GET SOME HYPE IN HERE
COME ON GUYS

Yeah yeah barca juve, we already know barca will get refballed through.

But this right here is the battle of the GOOD guys. The underdogs.

>Dortmund bus refused to leave hotel
Does the betting mafia have to find a good spot to plant some bombs or what?

moshi moshi, I'd like to order a 2-1 for Monaco pls

>pulisic on the bench
When THE FUCK will Tuchel learn?

Pulisic not starting.

no pulisic in starting lineup.

dude changed the game when he came on, guess they are hoping for the same thing this week.

He has learned. Pulisic plays best off the bench.

But watch him play dumbele instead

pulisic has been offered as a hostage to isis in exchange for allowing the bus to pass

rip

>pulisic sent on after 1 second of play

Stop overrating the croatian kid. Durm is better defensively and Reus will style on the frogs alone. Same reason why Dembele is on the bench and hes way better than Pulisic.

Ich liebe diese Pepes

rip indeed.
football gods dont want a good american player.

he's just a kid. stop hyping him

Could a German tell me why being a shareholder is bad? Doesn't Bayern have a lot of customers too?

There is literally nothing wrong with supporting Dortmund. In fact everyone loves them in Germany besides Schalke cucks

>>>/bundes/
ask the autists

It's just customers desperately trying to force a rivalry because they are so bored by the league.

/r/ quality streams

you mean the guy who actually scored in the first match?

*blocks your path*

>5 mins delay due to police checks

Fooks sake

UEFA hates German teams because our media constantly criticizes them for being corrupt.

Monaco got gifted an offside goal in the 1st leg and I think the ref will make it very hard for Dortmund to win today as well.

soccerstreams.net

>People on Twitter talking about a large explosion outside of the Stade Louis II

stream of the match, smartass

UEFA hates German teams because they don't have a huge international following and no money so they are useless to them. Though with Monaco I don't think it's much different, so that's no excuse today.

Tonight will go down in history as the Miracle of Monaco

0 - 5

You'll see.

>PulisGOD on the bench
Pack it up, Dirtmund. You had your chance and now you're fucked.

>If Real or Barca win it, I will puke

they will win. payment already been made

hoping for a cheeky 2-0

fuck the far right lah, without allahu akbus we'd almost certainly have won the first leg 3-1 or something. cunts even bombed a club notorious for having a fringe Sup Forums-level fan minority.

Bayern is the 5th most bandwaggoned team in the world m8

thx, my serbian mate

Just bet my wifes son college money on Monaco.

Dont fuck me.

>bela rethy

Bayern guy here who got absolutely ROBBED last night
Show Uefa what you can do, Dortmund. I believe in you.

enjoy the match bro

>Monaco playing YNWA for Dortmund
>new official fan friendship between BVB & Monaco fans announced before the match today

how nice :3

They are usually profiting from refball too, but when it comes to them or Real, Real is way bigger. UEFA wants the Real-Barca narrative just like the Ronaldo-Messi narrative.

That's cute.

>Pulisic benched

Ffs this is just retarded. You need to score goals right off kickoff before Moneyco start scoring in the 2nd half.

>bela REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEthy

I don't have one either

They go through at 0-2

is dortmund doing a 3 at the back

Monaco's going to win
t. knower

Any people in this thread who live in Monaco?

DRIVING THIS CAR

checked

I'm pretty sure he has one now. Or maybe it was one of those cases where he got it, then had it taken away from him.

Yeah, Ginter, Sokratis and Piszczek at the back. Guerreiro LWB and Durm RWB.

Muslim chimpouts create friendships :3

Srsly tho, Dortmund and Monaco could not possibly be any more different city-wise....

i think so, piszczek has been playing at cb all season

opposites attract each other

Why are American ads so tacky, forced and lifeless? My stream is fox sports so I see american ads during commercial break and they're almost unwatchable. Literally just a couple of people saying "Buy this shit" into the camera. No charm to them at all.

It wasn't a Muslim chimpout, just a couple of retards who got out of their Sup Forums containment zone, bombed a bus and forged poor evidence to link it to muslims (which, given the intelligence of Sup Forums, was really to be expected)

I love Monaco's little stadium.

>the half time show has been brought to you by P I Z Z A H U T
disgusting

pulisic should've started

TFTp

it most likely was eastgermans also known as ossilantenpack. the scum of the earth. so no surprise here

are there many far right cucks in the east? I can imagine that seeing the far left for so long would make the other end of the cancer spectrum seem appealing.

He does well off the bench.

Who member of the falcao fanclub here?

QUICK! All Dortmunders report in!

HAHAH 0-1 REUS SCORED FROM 40 METERS

>ginter

\o/

I might switch to Konferenz when there is some shenanigans in Camp Nou.

Stream pls

>are there many far right cucks in the east?

yes. also unemployment levels through the roof and education levels at the bottom

good goy, give sky that money

Monaco: Best talent factory in Europe atm

Dortmund: Spends millions and millions of euros buying all the biggest talents and best players from their competitors.

Why do people talk about this game as if it's between like-minded clubs?

>Trollmark

>Dirtmund

welp thats it

Well then.
Okay.

MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ MBAPPÉ

F