>wa wa wa
>wa wa wa
>wa wa wa
>cuz of u i get wattos
>*guitar noises*

What did she mean by this?

she seems nice. i'd like to have a drink with her and rest it on her forehead

>she seems nice.

She's a reptilian and she had to eat a cocaine covered turd and have a train run on her by music execs and world leaders to join the Illuminati.

Wait you don't all regularly eat cocaine covered turds?

>wattos
she says waffles not wattos retard

I'd let her peg me

Her Wikipedia almost outright details the casting couch shit she had to do to break into the industry
>In 2003, Rihanna formed a musical trio with two of her classmates.[11] She was discovered in her home country of Barbados by American record producer Evan Rogers. Without a name or any material, the girl group managed to land an audition with Rogers who commented, "The minute Rihanna walked into the room, it was like the other two girls didn't exist".[11] Rihanna went to Rogers' hotel room, where she performed renditions of Destiny's Child's "Emotion" and Mariah Carey's "Hero".[18] Impressed, Rogers scheduled a second meeting with her mother present, and then invited her to his hometown in the United States to record some demo tapes which could be sent to record labels.[18]
Keep in mind she was like 15 at the time.

>Rihanna went to Rogers' hotel room, where she performed
lmaoooooooo
does her PR team know this is up?

I wish I was a rich record executive

She looks amazing, and with the recent weight gain even got a nice pair of tits. All you guys too beta to handle such a goddess.

So does everyone.

can we like not talk shit about rihanna? truly a queen tbqh

YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS GURRRRRRL SLAYYYYYYYYYYY

Post lewd RiRis please

this but unironically

The rap verse on that song is quite possibly the worst verse of all time.

KANGZ xDDDDDDDD

But that's how every female artist ever gets a contract. Some of them like Lana Del Ray are most honest about it that others.

she meant shes going to get a bullet right in her fucking fivehead pretty soon

What the fuck is it with all this "post-music" popular artists are coming out with? This song in particular is a great example; it doesn't fucking have any positive qualities, and I can't identify any adherence to musical theories.

drakes "hotline bling" is another one; the main "beat" skips around and fucks with the time signatures without resolution or closure. Every listen to that song leaves me on edge awaiting a resolution, or the completion of the 4/4.

Kanye west and his Kanye best, Jesus what the fuck? That entire album is so detached from musical structure it must be ironic.

migos and anything lil yachty touches, xxxtentacles or whatever the fuck his name is; all those "mumble rappers".

Timmy turner seems to be the opposite direction of most trap; it's layered and thick as fuck, but that's one example in a sea of post music that's flooded recently