What are your opinions on Stormfront?

For the longest time I thought it was obscure and something people only knew about from Sup Forums. In college I made a friend from a politics course that was a regular user. And now recently at work I've met someone that is also an active member.

I always thought of it as being a website for poor white people with nothing to lose but both of these people are considered upper class.

Is there quality content to be found or is it just bluepilled we wuz nazi types?

It's Sup Forums on steroids, from what I can tell.

They support Palestine, tho, so as far as I'm concerned, they can go suck nigger dicks.

>supporting mudslimes
>ever
>for any reasons

When I came across it years back it seemed somewhat autistically obsessive and narrow-minded, although talking on an individual basis with some largely inactive members made it clear that there are a lot of normal, reasonable people associated with it. But I didn't find the content to be of any real interest.

No idea what it's like these days.

To me, stormfront is nothing but a detriment to the very causes they support because they give leftists ammunition. 1488 types have done very little for me or other white people. Sup Forums has literally more influence and is more covert publicly than stormfags. That should tell you something that a bunch of autists with memes can do more than they can.

I'm sure they have some good arguments about something, but they're nothing but a liability.

Stormfags are gay

Well, it's that or support the kike state of israhell.

This.

Pro-Palestine nationalists are the worst people on earth.

Better than supporting kikes.

I don't know. I have no interest in a forum that you have to sign in to and carry a permanent username.

i can't browse non-chan style forums anymore

Shit

Anything which is not left is ammunition for the left.
Just accept that.

They are like Libertarians - if Libertarians believed in haircuts.

>current year
>caring about either side

lmao

Idiots led by amoral clowns. Much like the klan.

stormfront - basically just a distillation of all the neetsox faggotry you see on Sup Forums
the poetry section is pretty fucking lelsy though

Or just not pick a side. Why do you have to pick a side specially when it's betweeen Jews and Muslims. Europeans and Americans should just go isolationist. Fuck the rest of the world, let them kill each other off. Shame that won't happen because Israel has America on a leash.

they don't let you say nigger, and there are no normiees to btfo

No, because the ammunition actually stings to regular whites when it's 1488 types. Trump for example should be perfect ammunition, yet the left media cannot do anything with him to discourage regular whites. Trump is an example of how to lead and advances whites socially, yet not alienate actual whites in the process by being too absurd to truly associate with. Stormfags not only get publicly distanced by whites, but privately too. Sup Forums even is semi-palatable because of anonymity and our sense of humor.

We can talk all day about how "right or wrong" or unfair or whatever it is about the way the left weaponizes things socially, but at the end of the day, stormfags do nothing for me and practicality is king.

It's unfortunate because if you consider something like the American Freedom Party it's actually quite reasonable, but you just can't touch it with a 10' pole or else you're a huge skinhead racist who lynches niggers.

stupid dickheads are ruining everything.

Doesn't belong here but feel free to call out the niggers.

There is literally no difference between pol and stormfront, both sites are identical when it comes to content.

I guess I could speak from experience..

I remember hearing about the situation in Europe around 2009, and I wanted to keep myself updated on the news from there and what not. So I discovered Stormfront around 2010, stayed there for about 2 years. I never went into gas the kikes, race war now, lynch all blacks tier though.

Not a single bit of progress has been made for the pro-European side of things by Stormfront. They've just sat in their little bubble since the 90s, complaining about the Jews. Although, their campaign of "anti-racist is a code word for anti-white" was pretty successful, mainly because they spammed it 24/7 in all corners of the internet for a year or so.

When I think about the alt-right and Stormfront. I can really see why the alt-right has made so much progress in the last 2 years, than what Stormfront (or sites that have branched off from Stormfront) has made since the mid 90s.

Overall, what do I think of it? There is great quality content on there if you want to read up on things, but I wouldn't suggest staying there. As I've said, there's a clear reason why the alt-right has made progress, whereas, they haven't.

Thanks. Aussies are truly the best posters on Sup Forums

They have no memes, and the memes they do produce are forced and embarrassing.

Bunch of faggot skinheads wan ith inferiority complex.

Not really