Guys I'm enlightened, AMA

Guys I'm enlightened, AMA

No you ain't

Test me

What is the meaning of life?

Is that a tallbird?

If we have to acknowledge that theres more than 2 genders because 1 in 10000 don't agree with their sex, does that also mean that we have to acknowledge people outside of the norm, such as people suffering from Downs Syndrome as a subspecies of homo sapiens? Homo Sapiens Downy if you will

can jesus cook a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat?

How can I increase my dick size

"What is the meaning of life?" is a question many people ask themselves at some point during their lives, most in the context "What is the purpose of life?". Some popular answers include:

To realize one's potential and ideals
>To chase dreams.
>To live one's dreams.
>To spend it for something that will outlast it.
>To matter: to count, to stand for something, to have made some difference that you lived at all.
>To expand one's potential in life.
>To become the person you've always wanted to be.
>To become the best version of yourself.
>To seek happiness and flourish.
>To be a true authentic human being.
>To be able to put the whole of oneself into one's feelings, one's work, one's beliefs.
>To follow or submit to our destiny.
>To achieveeudaimonia, a flourishing of human spirit.
(To be continued)

Did you accept our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ into your life?

So basically, we should just kill ourselves?

Its from Walden

wank really hard and often
it increases girth

To achieve biological perfection
>To survive, that is, to live as long as possible, including pursuit of immortality (through scientific means). To live forever or die trying.
>To adapt. Often to improve one's chances of success in another purpose; sometimes, as a purpose in itself (adapting to adapt).
>To evolve.
>To replicate, to reproduce. "The 'dream' of every cell is to become two cells."

To seek wisdom and knowledge
>To expand one's perception of the world.
>To follow the clues and walk out the exit.
>To learn as many things as possible in life.
>To know as much as possible about as many things as possible.
>To seek wisdom and knowledge and to tame the mind, as to avoid suffering caused by ignorance and find happiness.
>To face our fears and accept the lessons life offers us.
>To find the meaning or purpose of life.
>To find a reason to live.
>To resolve the imbalance of the mind by understanding the nature of reality.
(Continued)

To do good, to do the right thing
>To leave the world as a better place than you found it. To do your best to leave every situation better than you found it.
>To benefit others.
>To give more than you take.
>To end suffering.
>To create equality.
>To challenge oppression.
>To distribute wealth.
>To be generous.
>To contribute to the well-being and spirit of others.
>To help others, to help one another.
>To take every chance to help another while on your journey here.
>To be creative and innovative.
>To forgive.
>To accept and forgive human flaws.
>To be emotionally sincere.
>To be responsible.
>To seek peace.
(More to come)

Untrue as meaning and purpose are two distinctions collapsed into the same idea.

Let's unpack that.

The purpose of life is to breed and pass on genes. Survival and self-improvements are built-in features the way phones have apps. You don't look upon a phone and say it's purpose is apps. Apps are a feature. The purpose for a phone is utility. The meaning of it is what you get out of using it. It's context.

The meaning of life is whatever its inquisitor desires. Such a person invents context by their own conclusions or another's idea.

Why are you living? Breeding? No, that's utility. That's purpose. You were built to breed. But what do you truly live for? What is the meaning?

Meaning is story. Story is history. Whoever controls meaning gets to choose what pants you wake up and wear.

Meanings relating to religion
>[He] [God] who created death and life to test you [as to] who is best in deed and He is Exalted in Might, the Forgiving. (Quran 67:2)
>To worship God and enter heaven in afterlife.
>To reach the highest heaven and be at the heart of the Divine.
>To have a pure soul and experience God.
>To understand the mystery of God.
>To know or attain union with God.
>To know oneself, know others, and know the will of heaven.
>To love something bigger, greater, and beyond ourselves, something we did not create or have the power to create, something intangible and made holy by our very belief in it.
>To love God and all of his creations.
>To glorify God by enjoying him forever.
>To spread your religion and share it with others. (Matthew 28:18-20)
>To act justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with your God.
>To be fruitful and multiply. (Genesis 1:28)
>To obtain freedom. (Romans 8:20-21)
>To fill the Earth and subdue it. (Genesis 1:28)
>To serve humankind, to prepare to meet and become more like God, to choose good over evil, and have joy.
(I'm not done yet)

Want to know the meaning of your life? Discern the past. Identify your strong suits and what makes you feel most alive. That's meaning. The things that make you happy provide utility.

You go through life saying this is what you do and who you are for you are the sum of all that you have ever known and experienced.

A tradesman builds.

A teacher teaches.

A consumer consumes.

Meanings are continuously retconned, reinvented, remixed, and revised.

The atheist realizes God exists.
The buddhist finds peace in stillness.
The corporate cubiclician ponders on what has always made her happy and acts on a change of career into something that provides better meaning and utility.

To love, to feel, to enjoy the act of living
>To love more.
>To love those who mean the most. Every life you touch will touch you back.
>To treasure every enjoyable sensation one has.
>To seek beauty in all its forms.
>To have fun or enjoy life.
>To seek pleasure and avoid pain.
>To be compassionate.
>To be moved by the tears and pain of others, and try to help them out of love and compassion.
>To love others as best we possibly can.
>To eat, drink, and be merry.

To have power, to be better
>To strive for power and superiority.
>To rule the world.
>To know and master the world.
>To know and master nature.
(One post to go)

Life has no meaning
>Life or human existence has no real meaning or purpose because human existence occurred out of a random chance in nature, and anything that exists by chance has no intended purpose.
>Life has no meaning, but as humans we try to associate a meaning or purpose so we can justify our existence.
>There is no point in life, and that is exactly what makes it so special.

One should not seek to know and understand the meaning of life
>The answer to the meaning of life is too profound to be known and understood.
>You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.
>The meaning of life is to forget about the search for the meaning of life.
>Ultimately, a person should not ask what the meaning of their life is, but rather must recognize that it is they themselves who are asked. In a word, each person is questioned by life; and they can only answer to life by answering for their own life; to life they can only respond by being responsible.

Life is bad
>Better never to have been. People will always experience pain (harm) which outweighs any pleasure. Not coming into existence means people will not experience pain, nor will they be disadvantaged by not experiencing pleasure as they do not exist. This is described as the asymmetry of pleasure and pain (see antinatalism).
(Finished)

Gender is the range of characteristics pertaining to, and differentiating between, masculinity and femininity. Depending on the context, these characteristics may include biological sex (i.e. the state of being male, female or an intersex variation which may complicate sex assignment), sex-based social structures (including gender roles and other social roles), or gender identity. Some cultures have specific gender roles that can be considered distinct from male and female, such as the hijra (chhaka) of India and Pakistan.
Down syndrome is a genetic disorder caused by the presence of all or part of a third copy of chromosome 21.
A subspecies cannot be recognized independently: a species will either be recognized as having no subspecies at all or at least two (including any that are extinct).
So to conclude no.

Penis enlargement, or male enhancement, is any technique aimed to increase the size of a human penis. Some methods aim to increase total length, others the shaft's girth, and yet others the glans size. Techniques include pills, hormones, massage, stretching, inflation, incision, injections, and implants. While some techniques are hoaxes, others may be somewhat effective, perhaps at great risk of complications.

Don't let this thread slide

anyone that wishes to identify as "whatever" can do so , but it is unreasonable to expect society to change from using masculine pronouns for males and feminine pronouns for females.

I don't support the abuse of the mentally ill , but they are not going to enforce their delusional flavour of the week identity upon me.
Identity politics can fuck right off , I will treat individuals as such and no I will not "check my privilege".

Yes
Yes

Linguistic fallacy , also Jesus is fictional.
Odin is going to smite fuck out of you Christ Fags.

Odin is even more fictional than Jesus lmao

>Odin
fag

Stupid analogy

false

Before I became enlightened, I hewed wood and drew water. Now that I am enlightened, I hew wood and draw water.

Give me more questions

why?

Virtually all modern scholars of antiquity agree that Jesus existed historically, although the quest for the historical Jesus has produced little agreement on the historical reliability of the Gospels and on how closely the biblical Jesus reflects the historical Jesus.
This

A reason is a consideration which justifies or explains.

The Children of Bor will smite thee.
Obvious Christ Fag.
You follow an Eastern religion that is false.

okay odinfag. enjoy your stupid wicca roleplaying

ASHHAHAa , Wicca is for the weak and women.

exactly, faggot

Thinking that all who worship the children of Bor is Wiccan is like thinking that everyone who believes in Jesus is a Mormon.

Poor ignorant christ fag.

paganism is for teenagers and wiccanism is for fat goths. hopefully you'll grow up one day

you're not one of those white power faggots too are you?

>bitches about conflating different kinds of pagan faggotry
>poor ignorant christfag

hypocrite

isn't paganism that dumb nazi shit?

yes. and if there's one thing pagans and mormons have in common it's being shit at history. well, that and con artist founders

Modern Paganism, also known as Contemporary Paganism and Neopaganism, is a collective term for new religious movements influenced by or claiming to be derived from the various historical pagan beliefs of pre-modern Europe, North Africa and the Near East. Although they do share similarities, contemporary Pagan religious movements are diverse, and no single set of beliefs, practices or texts are shared by them all. Most academics studying the phenomenon have treated it as a movement of different religions, whereas a minority instead characterise it as a single religion into which different Pagan faiths fit as denominations. Not all members of faiths or beliefs regarded as Neopagan self-identify as "Pagan".

affiliation(s) - lodge(s) / rite(s) / rank(s) ???

>claiming to be derived from the various historical pagan beliefs

thanks for proving my point retard. enjoy your circlejerk or whatever you nazi faggots do

If by "White Power Faggot" you mean a white man that wants to have white children so they can then also have white children , yes.
I have no interest in meddling with other races day to day lives, all I ask is that I do not have to pay for their bullshit.

So you would probably think I am a white power fag'

Christ isn't real , neither is the Abrahamic God , Odin is Lord.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fucking loser

How did you become enlightened o Siddhartha?

Paganism is a term first used in the fourth century by early Christianity for populations of the Roman Empire who practiced polytheism, either because they were increasingly rural and provincial relative to the Christian population or because they were not milites Christi (soldiers of Christ).Alternate terms in Christian texts for the same group were hellene and gentile.

weren't you just complaining about lumping people into shit they're not a few minutes ago? grow up kiddo

Neopaganism isn't real Paganism. The founders of each particular movement were charlatans and shitty occultists. Wicca happens to be the most obviously ahistorical mishmash but Odinism isn't much further behind.

Thanks Wikipedia. Really enlightened stuff.

Gave up secret societies because most of them are giant circle jerks. I just read a lot and do meditation, yoga, qi gong, calisthenics and practice magic.

losers beg for special treatment and go to live off of the productive.

I don't think you understand what words mean.

>a white man that wants to have white children so they can then also have white children
why are "white pride" faggots so obnoxious, flamboyant, and won't shut up about their identity politics?

oh right, because they're faggots

Conflation.

In any case all other religions are false , Odin Son of Bor is lord.

Judaism , Christianity , Islam etc all false.

Buddhas do not conceive that they are buddhas. Calling bullshit.

You asked.

I didn't bring it up.

There are multiple paths, which path do you want to walk?

>Conflation.

You appear to not know what that word means. Don't go around calling people Christians and then bitch when people mock Odinfags by calling them Wiccans.

You said "white" four times in one sentence. Take your identity politics and GTFO. Pic related: the future of the white race with guardians like you.

You sound educated , how much do you earn per annum , no cheating.

I want to be a riverman, so that one day I can die an enlightened being and break the cycle.

i'll probably pull in nearly 300k this year

>education = pay
confirmed for child

actually IQ is correlative to income.

Read pic related

Whoa , I am legitimately impressed if that is real.
Cudos.

GIVE ME QUESTIONS

>education is IQ
>correlation means i can conflate education and income

and yeah, being a doctor pays nicely once you pay off those fucking loans

read a real Buddhist book, not that watered-down Hesse garbage

But he wants to be a riverman

Pays better than Gender/Womens Studies Degree

QUESTIONS PLEASE

but i wanna be a riverman

Riverman (1969–1999) was a French Thoroughbred racehorse.

How do u get out of depression?

How do I stop feeling so tired all the time?

Find something to live for.