So I’m thinking an heroing. My qt gf left me for a nigger. I have a revolver and 1 bullet...

So I’m thinking an heroing. My qt gf left me for a nigger. I have a revolver and 1 bullet. Can anyone give me a reason to live?

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/2017/3/31/15141312/shrek-5-reinvent-franchise-dreamworks
youtube.com/watch?v=P_MJbgO7SF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>using the bullet on himself instead of the nigger
how pathetic, no wonder she left you you fucking pussy.

NO! Do it pussy

polygon.com/2017/3/31/15141312/shrek-5-reinvent-franchise-dreamworks
youtube.com/watch?v=P_MJbgO7SF0

That’s good just opened me a bottle of jack keep em coming

>not buying 6 bullets to make it a murder-suicide

Video it. Stop being a little bitch and do it. No wonder why she left you. You little pussy ass bitch

So I should kill me subhuman nigger loving ex and her impure nigger lover?
For the glory of the white race?

Yes, unless you can get away with it then just make it murder without killing yourself

Real niggas know how to treat a lady

There are many ways of going about this suicide by cock after killing them both, satanic ritual murder, murder-rape suicide ect ect.

Kys you shitskinned bbc beta ass mother fucker.

Use the bullet on a cop, then you can be sure the suicide will be success

You racist hillbilly motherfucker. That’s what’s wrong width this country today. All hail Hillary!

If you are a POS Trump supporter, then FUCKING GO FOR IT

Get another two bullets and kill the nigger and the girl and then yourself!

Post pics of gf

My

Not even funny dude. Don't fucking kill yourself. I used to contemplate suicide on a daily basis...most of it was because of a girl that I dated for five years that cheated on me. No woman is worth your life dude. Don't even fucking think about killing yourself dude....

>killing yourself over a girl
You're such a fucking thin skinned pussy I doubt you'd even have the courage to pull the trigger

You sir should have killed yourself if you have “contemplated it so many times”. Don’t be a bitch just do it

Make love not suicide

Hey bud you're gonna go a long way in life.
You know why?
Because you've got a long way to go.

Kill the nigger and nigger lover first you dumb bitch

Dead serious, eat a bunch of shrooms and wait to make you decision after

Threesome!!!!!

Blame (((the left))) for breeding all this degeneracy in the west and help our cause

Kill the nigger OP, i know you can do it champ!

>gf left me for nigger
>woe is me she's the only woman in the world
>Imma an hero
>first must post on/b for attention

Heres a free bump. Either an hero or man up and find a different woman faggot. And post proof of your revolver and one bullet

The hell is wrong with you people encouraging death? Are you guys really that fucking demented? Or are you just a bunch of preteen kids that can't yet comprehend anything more complicated than a box of sand and randomly say "edgy" shit without having any grasp on reality?

can you really be bothered? let the skank get blacked until she's got 40 javanese looking kids. you're not black.

Edgy shit

You may get the chance to legitimately kill people in the upcoming civil war!

both of you faggots need to leave

This is not a joke, when you're fucked up in the head, shrooms will sort you out.

this ples

Look at it this way user, if OP really was gonna kill himself, he would of done it already with his supposed revolver. But instead he posts on /b saying hes gonna do it while actively knowing we would tell him to kill himself. Hes won't die today, OP just wants attention because his gf left him.

Just kill the nigger.

Kill them first and if you get caught then an hero. You should probably hold off on the murder for a bit so the suspects aren't blatantly obvious. "Oh they got murdered TWO DAYS after whats her face broke up with whats his face, the time at which whats his face would be most angry". GEE I WONDER WHO IT COULD BE. You should probably wait at least a month and really plan out how your going to do it.

Why would anyone kill themselves for a niggerlover? She did you a favor. God why do the mentally ill put so much value on women? You want a real friend? Get a dog. Learn how to live your life not dependent on a fucking bitch op. Youll be happier than you have ever been.

Take this advice. If you decide you wanna die after the experience, then you an hero

Live in Illinois? If you've got two bullets and live nearby or are willing to come to me I'll kill us both

I'm a pretty sick fuck. But apparently some of the people here are straight demonic entities.

This. Shoot that nigger, then the state will put you down.

This right here. All of this.

Chicago Sup Forumsro

All you have in your arsenal is calling them faggots? Better get ready for bed little guy, you've got a big day tomorrow. Back to another week of high school. I hope you did all your homework.

>he thinks I'm unironically in hs
imagine typing this, proofreading it, solving the captcha, and still being this much of a moron to post :^)

Being clinically brain dead isn't good for your health. either of you.