Hey Sup Forums at what age did you grow out of Visual Kei?

Hey Sup Forums at what age did you grow out of Visual Kei?
youtube.com/watch?v=ct4p40wRvhw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0eqmkgSeYjI
youtube.com/watch?v=HDYMtvXGNyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I still enjoy old visual kei.

Never did.
Mana-sama still my favourite Malice Mizer/Moi Dix Moi.

Moi dix Mois are awful compared to Malice Mizer.

Maybe is my bias since Malice Mizer was my first visual kei band, but I agree somewhat, thought there are good songs in Moi Dix Mois.

Moi dix Mois are awful even without comparing them to Malice Mizer. There is better symphonic and gothic metal shit.

Around 18

You are never too old for camp and glam.

youtube.com/watch?v=0eqmkgSeYjI

Jam of my teens

New album
Never ever

I've been listening to it since my teens, but I've only gotten into Buck-Tick this year aside from their anime singles.
youtube.com/watch?v=HDYMtvXGNyw

Buck-Tick have been around since the early '80s. What the fuck have taken you so long?

The short answer: Laziness.

i think i was into dir en grey for about a month in high school

Dir en grey is the least worst of the former visual kei bands. Their albums have changed so much over the years, there is no reason to avoid them just because they wore outfits.

I'm listening to withering to death and it's bringing back memories of when I was a teen lol
apparently the released an album in '14, it's not on spotify tho and I'm not sure I care enough to grab it off slsk

Withering to Death. pales in comparison to Uroboros.

will check that out next, I only listened to withering to death because it's what I'm familiar with

Familiarity is the worst way to be objective.

perhaps but if I haven't listened to an artist in literally years, I'll generally listen to what I'm familiar with to get my bearings again or whatever

You should have dove right into the singles.

Check out their projects like Schwein and Schaft.

Damn Yoshiki.