Hello Sup Forums, my name is Adam and I'm a alcoholic

Hello Sup Forums, my name is Adam and I'm a alcoholic.

How are people like me treated in your country?

I'm not dirty, I got a good job, gf, home. I just drink everyday because of sadness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPAbx5kgCJo
youtube.com/watch?v=UY80cg-ZQ94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's ok bro, I do the same. What do you drink?

you're like 10% of the population here
as long as you keep it to yourself you're fine
if you go for treatment or drink and drive your life can turn to shit very fast

Żełądkowa miętowa gorzka with dr. Pepper. It's a great and numbing mix.

I never drink and drive, I just drink myself mindless till I past out. First I get sad, I think about the past, than preset than I get wasted and pass out after 1.5 l of vodka or something.

>I just drink myself mindless till I past out. First I get sad, I think about the past, than preset than I get wasted and pass out after 1.5 l of vodka

really glad we're getting legal weed here
when eaten it has a strong sedative effect, much easier on your body then 1.5L of alcohol

1.5L of alcohol is over 30 USD here

Weed would probably help but right now I'm thinking about killing myself.

I'm listening to arrows - whores will have their trinkets, and drinking, gf is asleep but nothing is as I wanted, this is awful I want off this ride.

I expected more alcoholics here..

Guilty

Yeah you would fit right in in Australia with you're alcoholism.
Maybe not the 1.5L of vodka, but definitely if you binge on beer every night.

There's a lot of alcoholics on Sup Forums desu.

>Żełądkowa miętowa gorzka
Sounds interesting.
Google said it's vodka but I don't speak Polish so I can't look further.
Why's it yellow?
Is it easy to find? I'm considering a trip to Poland this summer.

are you CP pole?

there's a lot of alcoholics on Sup Forums in general desu senpai

Benjamin Franklin is quoted as saying that the best way to get rid of a bad habit is to replace it with a better one. Try occupying your time with something like work, a walk, maybe even go to an AA meeting if there is one near you.

Beer just dosn't do it for me. I need to drink too many plus I don't wanna get fat so I go with diet dr. Pepper and Żełądkowa.
I thought the same until now.
Due to mint, but the orange one is better, it has orange skin in it.

Dead poetics - vices is on lads, how do you manage to not kill yourselfs due yo sadness? I mean, I understand so much and it.makes me sadder with every moment I think.

My job, gf, life. Everything was ment to be different, how do I cope?

Fuck no. I'm a oldfag who posted as traveling pole.few years ago.

Got a teraphy going on, sad thing is I'm a mensa member, I understand a lot of their tricks, they don't work.

why are u sad brat

Czesc brat, mostly expectations that aren't met by reality. Job, woman, good guy syndrome going wrong turning into agressive bastard. It's fucked up.

>My job, gf, life. Everything was ment to be different
How exactly?
Is your job not satisfying?
Do you not love your gf anymore?
You should make this thread on /adv/, they might have a better response

do a shock therapy
move to ireland or uk
start fresh

don't remember taveling pole :( you didnt leave a mark in my life

there's a non-religious AA too called SMART Recovery. rather than all god stuff and how god will help you through this, they give you tips and toolsets to beat the addiction/urges to drink in situations where you want to drink

If you are sad aren't you supposed to take a stimulant rather than a depressant (alcohol)?
I can't understand this.

Gf is great but not enough, job wasn't what I wanted I had to quit some of my dreams for my future with her.
I fucked up my teen and early uni years for empty ideals, lies of a better reality while I had all the chances in the world.

It's all fucked up and only alc numbs it down.

youtube.com/watch?v=cPAbx5kgCJo
move somewhere else tropical like upside-down Poland.

Here's a hug for you.
It doesn't mean jack shit.
But it's from my heart to yours.

I'm to weak, I'm physically strong but emotionally I lack everything since I never been tought anything about that part of life.

I might try it, I recenlty dropped smoking and got back to being slim again so maybe I can fix my alc problem but it might be harder since it comes from my eternal sadness I always hid.

I know zero dealers.

Thank you romaniabro, it might be funny but I smiled and feel a bit better.

It's sad because I can never ever tell anyone about this, but here, I can't be weak. Men can't be weak

there will be days where you slip up and drink, but don't beat yourself up too much about it. that happens. its more about knowing the triggers that makes you want to drink and focusing on that. and sometime, the triggers of the triggers. and removing yourself in situtions that causes it...... you'll beat it user

I'm too weak to let go of this life. I would but I'm scared, I got a future wife, job, car, home, hobbies, everything and dropping it it scaries than a fight with some knife wielding sicko in a dark alley.

Ye I know a few of my triggers but I also just get sad per se, not because of something.

Listening to celldweller - one good reason atm and damn I'm fucked but feel better after doing this blog stuff here, you guys are all right, i wish I could drink with you.

>future wife, job, car, home, hobbies, everything
Then there's no reason to succumb yourself in alcohol. They're worthless if you're unhappy and empty inside.

its not something that you can get rid of easily the next day. it takes time to fully tackle the problem and understanding your triggers is a good step. maybe you need to go a step further and see why you do get sad. once you get to the bottom of it, things will be easier and better overall for your life in general, alcohol aside.

it's also just talking and having a support group or group you just talk to. it can help. like sometimes when you feel like you'll drink, heading out and placin gyourself in a different situation works wonders. like when you feel like drinking, rather than stay inside and risk a relapse, you'll head outside with a friend the movies or whatever.

you'll be alright though user :)

I know it's fucked, but nothing else gives me respite.
I'll try buy it will be hard. I belive that people have souls, like I rwally do. And I also belive mine is just sick due to all the shit, regret and dissapointment. I'll do.my best though.

there's a lot of people that are deep into alcohol that stopped so you can too and they are most likely in worse situations than you. use them as inspiration or motivation

its always hard at first, but its about the little steps to stopping totally or harm reduction. actually giving a shit, wanting to stop or reducing days drinking, and trying is a lot better than people that cant or wont or want to see or that they have a problem and do the work, user. thats why you shouldnt beat yourself up over it. you're on the right path just from that

Then and youtube.com/watch?v=UY80cg-ZQ94

I wish I could drink my problems away but my liver and pancreas are fucked up.

My problem is that there are 3 moments when I feel really alive. One is drinking, second is sex, third is overwhelming stress. I'm affraid the alc threaphy will just take away one of them.

Well I'd smoke as well but I dropped it for some reason, recently.

A perfecr circle - noose is just a song that shouldn't be available for listening.

>Smoke
Do you mean weed? I used to smoke it, but it's kinda dangerous here. Don't want to have any criminal records since with them it's impossible to leave this shithole. And find a decent work probably too.

No, just lucky strikes or davidoff. Pack a day. For the taste, I dropped after 13 years.

hobbies. you dont have to feel really alive, you just have to enjoy life or make it less dull

vodka is bad, it fuckep up my head

150-250 ml of brandy/rum/vodka/etc per day is normal to me and 0.5-0.7 L in week end. It's ok?

Don't worry bud, we're all about alcoholism and poverty here

You're going to have to use real measurements friend, real anglos don't use metric for drinks

It's not. If you drink everyday, even if it's just 1 shot, than you got a problem.

>teach slav how to drink vodka n shit

I don't even like alcohol nearly as much as i like it's effects(excluding hangover which really sucks)

кoј e тoa

Nikoli nimam mačka master race.

Ampak ja berz alkohola bi se že davno obesil.

I'm still here, for now, thanks for the (you)s lads. Gonna hit the sack.