New thread for celeb

new thread for celeb
/qt/ edition

nice

BAM

Just tying to make friends, not enemies

If that Lily-poster is still about, good shout with the breast fondling. That should definitely sneak its way in at some point. Some attention must be paid to her nipples.

For the longest time I just looked at the thumbnail of this pic and I thought it was like, one of those artsy upside down photos and that's why her hair was like that.
I guess it was just the wind. Fucking wind.

tfw u will never nuzzle her DIRTY PILLOWS

Sometimes her face looks so goddamn QT and others it just doesn't at all

I'm not gonna make it Pixie poster, it feels too good. ;___;

bump

Always QT. Always.

well these are going in the face folder but still

Friends are nice to have.

I love her no matter how her face looks. Just because they snap a funny pic, that's just a second in time.

I thought we hated establishment here

well more qt face pics then pls

Of course I’ll post more cute!

Dat tum tho.
Feeling too good can never be bad. I don't doubt for a second that Pixie's pussy would feel too good. Still want my chance inside of her. Oh, I also forgot to mention the part where I grip onto her hips to help with thrusting deeper into her. That's a good part.

you may be making me a daisy fan...

stop samefagging nobody likes that cow that can’t act

Oh wait it’s a Herman thread...

It's not, go away.

That’s fantastic! Always happy to spread the Daisy love. She’s just the best.

Mad?

Stop being a cunt. Plenty of people appreciate Daisy Ridley Scott.

luke dies in the next episode

God the rhythmic clapping sound of your thighs hitting into her backside while you saw in and out of her dripping sex. You'd be so sweaty that your legs would stick a bit to her.

A few minutes of that bliss and your mind would just shut off and be in auto-pilot heaven.

It's too much, I have to finish.

Coming along well...

Sticky sweaty sex, best sex. Mm-hmm.

Time to eat a bunch of tangerines I guess.

someone please post the one of VJ in that swimsuit where she's squatting?

>saved
I think that's my third of hers

Love to see a new Daisy fan! She deserves all the love.

You wanna calm down about the samefagging?

As long as they aren't for lewd.

How many qt face pics do you have?

That almost looks like a wedding dress. Do you have news for us, user?

Her pussy is almost on display. That's disgustingly sexy.

Quite a few actually. I love collecting QT Daisy’s.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Y'know me. cx
Only saved to admire her.

Looks like I'm gonna enjoy this thread now

Sorry I couldn't hold out any longer user, I wasn't and am still not sure if you are/were fapping or not. ;__;

>That almost looks like a wedding dress. Do you have news for us, user?
Y-you weren't supposed to see that pic, I mis-clicked it.

LILY AND I ARE DEFINITELY NOT GETTING MARRIED IN THE SPRING OF NEXT YEAR SO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT

>Her pussy is almost on display. That's disgustingly sexy.
>That tan line.
UNF

GOOD! :3

wat

babe

who dis?

yeah whatever will

wish I could see more

Daisy’s brilliant smile makes all threads better! I’m glad you’re enjoying her.

Come on man don’t hold a grudge. We’re both just here to enjoy our respective British cuties.

Jenna Coleman

kek I'm just goofin

Found one of the others I saved. See no renamed file. :P I totally want to do my "thing" though.

Now that right there is ridiculous. tightness. Glad she's so liberal with showing it all off. God bless her.

Don't worry, I can keep your secret.
Also my fap was many hours ago. Really just lewdness for the fun of lewdness at this hour. Nothing for you to worry out.

Too old

beauty

Mmhmm.

What is your "thing"?

Oh good. :]

Ok good! I really don’t want us to be at odds friend.

lol yeah. I was just yankin ur chain mang

>What is your "thing"?
I wonder what it is...

You gonna stop calling me Billy?

do you have the one from this set where she's squatting?

Vicky makes me feel all kind of things

If he stops, I'll start.

CUTE

maybe. we'll see.
the set of the one I posted or that one you just did?

So hard for Emma

>hfw

M-me too...?

Fuck off back to bed jj

the set I just posted, she's squatting in that swim suit in the sand from behind

If she looked at me like that I'd have to fuck her in a heartbeat

lemme see... idk if I do but ima look. it's not this one is it?

This?

there it is. thanks user I didn't have it for him

no, thanks for trying

THANK YOU

I shouldn’t have said anything.

It honestly doesn’t bother me that much. It mostly the principal of it.

I haven't renamed it. I probably won't. Sooooo calm down, bro. :)

sorry I let you down Sup Forumsro.... :/

who is this fat bitch

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you’re not dead right now is because I haven’t figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window” As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I’m gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That’s what I’ll do if you ever post here again.

Wait, who is that?

I'll only use it when I wanna get under your skin. Lector style.

Where's nicky

Wtf did I do?
I'm just playing! Why do I get hit with the spam?

V Juice

Stop replying to every post you tryhard fucking faggot.I am SICK to death of you. You are nothing but a low life piece of shit with nothing better to do than sit behind your damned keyboard playing at the big I am. You live in a fantasy world and take some warped sense of pleasure from posting shit such as this.

I would dearly LOVE to meet you one day - I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought you tosser - do us all a favour and fuck off back to the sewer you came from.

Other posters - while I apologise for the use of profanities and the nature of my post I do not apologise for aiming it at this piece of shit who does nothing on this thread but wind people up and is the most disrespectful arsehole I have ever encountered on any thread. One or two posts I think I could live with but the fucking diarrhea that spouts fromt his dickheads mouth is constant. Behaving like this and posting like this is absolutely disgraceful and I for one am fuckin fuming that this wanker is still here and allowed to post such shit.

But I leik Emma and Daisy...

I want to feed Emma my dick so bad

oh in that case here's more Emma

And um, who's that?