Alcohol vs marijuana. which one do you prefer and why?

alcohol vs marijuana. which one do you prefer and why?

drinking over smoking any fuckin day!

alcohol: mood lift, happiness, increased sociability, euphoria, reduced social anxiety, relaxation, boosted sexual stimuli...

marijuana: feeling paranoid and anxious af

Marijuana over alcohol for me. I get the exact opposite effects.

bump

Alco any day. Weed just makes me hungry, quite, and thirsty.

Plus potentially I get paranoid. Alcohol may be more detrimental to health but I feel like its effects are more predictable.

cannabis expands your senses and consciousness... personality multiplier.
alcohol restricts your senses and consciousness while allowing the retard within to flourish.

weed, so many times types of highs
alcohol is always the same results.

Portugal

You just suck bitch shut the fuck up

Getting cross faded is fun. Why not ask a real question?
Check em

Alcohol. Just because I really do believe in karma and I feel that fleeting fulfillment I get from getting drunk should be balanced by a hangover. It just seems unnatural for people to get off in whatever way they choose with no consequences, like with weed.

bump

Alcohol. Weed quality can range from being as good as alcohol to being a waste of money. With booze, I always know what I'm gettin out of it.

yeah, alcohol wins in this thread.

Definitely weed.
Alcohol only give you a good feeling but you act like a retard and destroy your brain cells.

I like weed over booze most of the time. But sometimes I mix both, feels fucking great.

alcohol will kill your organs and ruin your mornings. Weed is good at all times for all activities.

lol, guess who you don't do retarded shit when high on weed? because you are exhausted as fuck and can't even manage doing very simple things, of course you aren't going to act retarded when you lay on bed and can't even go to toilet?

neither cuz i dropped acid one time and had a shitty trip. now when i drink or smoke i have flashbacks and think the world is going to blink out of existence.

kek

alcohol: tastes like shit, heartburn, vomiting, hangover

marijuana: tastes great, just eat it

cannabis expands your feelings of profoundness while also restricting your self awareness.

i've never met a stoner that i liked. if i met a stoner i did like it wasn't because of the weed, it was because of the person behind the blunt. after i quit weed i realized how retarded the pseudoscience and other shit behind it is. yes it's got medicinal benefits. no that does not mean 3 blunts a day, walking around with pot leaf stickers on your shirt, and glorifying the process of smoking is a great thing.

weed wins pretty much every test
99.9999% of cannabis users don't die (really important)
Almost 0% chance someone turns violent from cannabis (some psychiatric people might)
Alcohol had an extremely higher probability into turning the user into an asshole.
Alcohol is 10x as likely to make you look like an idiot (think drunk idiot trying to hookup)

so for me and society in general: WEED

I love having a couple beers but cannot stand drunk people, especially when I'm drunk
Weed because it doesn't turn people into assholes

I prefer masturbation after whatever the fuck I do with my time

I like both, but prefer weed. I drink often because its become part of my ritual, but I wouldn't drink as often if weed was legally available during the years when I set my patterns. Drinking is major bad for your body. So, when I drink, I try to shut it down with weed. I stop earlier and consume less. Drunk people are not enjoyable to me, but I like when they're tuning up. I try to leave by midnight.

bump

>tastes like shit
wrong
>heartburn
lol, wut?
>vomiting, hangover
only if you drink too much
>marijuana: tastes great
i love getting baked, but this is post just became 100% bullshit

Beer always gives me heartburn the next day.
It's delicious though no question

>>heartburn
>lol, wut?
Yeah, it does. Maybe when you've had your big-boy card for a while, you'll find out.

cannabis
I quit it years ago due to certain life choices
wish I could smoke again, I'm not the party type I just like sitting, chilling, listening to music and being high

>Beer always gives me heartburn the next day.
Huh, I'll take your word on that.
Fuck off, pal; that was the first time I've ever heard of alcohol being associated with heartburn.

definitely weed, alcohol just makes me feel kinda lightheaded

>Fuck off, pal; that was the first time I've ever heard of alcohol being associated with heartburn.
Like I said.

The OP is a douche fuck and I hope he drinks himself into an alcoholic stupor, sleeps on his back, and chokes on his vomit in his sleep.

Is that a good suicide method? I yearn for oblivion

No, could end up a vegetable

For me its heroin. No longer smoke bud, dont drink too much anymore. I'll snort a few lines and it peps me up to do whatever.

I used to prefer alcohol in social situations but now that I'm older it just makes me feel sick most of the time, even if I just have a few beers. I prefer the way weed makes me feel and I also just like to chill and be in relaxed situations either by myself or with a very small group of people I enjoy being around.

I prefer to smoke weed over drinking alcohol.

I'm very calm and collective as well as very sociable when I'm high. I enjoy life and hobbies a lot more.

When I drink alcohol, I start feeling extremely tired, sick, and bloated. It's almost as if I'm feeling poisoned. I always throw up as I can't tolerate alcohol on my stomach. I also hardly ever get drunk. I can drink like a fish but just only feel sick instead of a buzz.

Also just being sober is hell for me. I'm a very paranoid person by nature. So I have to smoke weed to feel at ease. Haven't been able to smoke since July. My mental state has went to shit.

You can tell when I'm drunk.
You wouldn't be able to tell if I'm high.

It might be... Depends on what one does before going to sleep. If drinking alone, not recommended. If drinking at a social event that ends up in a one night stand, absolutely. That is a good way to end things. Plus, heartburn won't be an issue in this case.

Heroin

weed is for pussies!

ALCOHOL ANY DAY

Sick Armenian packages, bruh.