Racial Profiling

is racial profiling morally justifiable ?

Yes

Yes. For immigration violations.

All other crimes is a hit or miss.

A Bear is likely to maul you.

Oh jeez I dont know
Maybe we should stop gender profiling too
Maybe stop she profiling
How about we stop all fucking profiling and get plastic fucking surgery for us to all be equal and fair

doesnt matter, racial profiling is necessary

when it statistically makes sense to racially profile

if blacks commit the majority of gun-related and violent crimes, profiling for blacks makes sense

if terrorists are mostly of middle-eastern muslim origin, profiling for middle easterners makes sense

if lonely and socially inept white men are mostly responsible for school shootings, it makes sense to profile for loser whites

the reality is that background makes the person, not their skin color, but it happens to be that background and race have a strong correlation

It shouldn't be necessary in a huWhite nation.

>the reality is that background makes the person, not their skin color, but it happens to be that background and race have a strong correlation

Race is not only about skin color. The genetic differences go from appearance to the behavior. Culture is just an enabler/blocker of behavior most of the time.

Yes.

If our CPB had any sense pic related would have been turned around and booted back to whatever middle eastern shithole they came from.

Look at them. They are obviously terrorists but CPB has to let them in because of muh racism.

Yes. Facts don't change by ignoring or denying them, and it's a fact that, for example, blacks commit more violent crimes than whites.

yeah i'm very much in the nature *and* nurture camp, just didn't mention it because wasn't critical part of argument

It's morally questionable but it is a practical neccesity

I can appreciate that perspective.

Pragmatism > Ideology

Nope and pls kill yourself

no

Yes
Because it describes a lot about the perp.
This is what makes the US stink. cuz terrorists.. oh no don't stop them middleeasterns etc, stop old 90 year old whyte ladies on their permobil... threat them as terrorists cuz else raysis..

Fucking swedes...
Donald2016 - "We can't be the stupid country anymore"

I said CPB not airport security you dumb monkey.
Those aren't customs agents in your lame meme.

May Heino have mercy on your soul.

Yes, there is nothing wrong with it. If minorities have a problem with being eyed by the police all the time, they should tell the other members of their ethnic group to stop being such shits instead of whining about the "unfair" police trying to keep us all safe from criminal scum.

Contribute to the solution rather than the problem, if you will.

How else would you profile something?

> well, it had fur
> and teeth
> it may have been a dog or a cat
> i really don't want to say...