Why throat hurt?

Why throat hurt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KSGaT1g-PAA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streptococcal_pharyngitis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no log

nigga u got tonsilitus

Tonsillitis, take antibiotics. Can't afford the dr? Buy some amoxil for fish and take that.

Visit your doc. It doesn't look good

Too much cock.

I'm sorry to say that it's AIDS, OP.

Source: someone with AIDS

jesus brush your fucking tongue you disgusting piece of shit

That's the same thing I thought.

This. Purge them stones and use mouthwash you disgusting fuck.

Brushing my teeth triggers my gag reflex and makes me throw up

mother fucking this you degenerate. Also Thrush. Enjoy your fungi.

> Why throat hurt?
> BECAUSE THROAT IS BASTARD MAN

Then man the fuck up and throw up all over your toothbrush but for fuck's sake you have GOT to brush your God damned teeth you ingrate.

OP Here. Do I actually have to take antibiotics? I like to let my body fight off things naturally. Antibiotics just lead to me getting more shit like this. Didn’t take many antibiotics after I got my wisdom teeth pulled and I was fine.

Also been coughing up thicc sludge and many nose blowings throughout day. Been treating the symptoms tho so only feels pain before bed.

thank you user. Made me realize throat is bastard man and stone throat. Now I know from this thread I should use mouthwash to de stone my throat and scrape out tonsil hurt.

seriously looks like thrush. look it up user.

doesn't look like he even brushes his teeth every day kek

Tonsillitis. Just got over a bout of it 2 weeks ago.. You can go in and get antibiotics and painkillers, or you can deal with it like I did. Take some over the counter pain pills, drink a fuckload of tea with honey, and try to stay home from work/school so you don't get other poor fucks sick.

Bro looks like you've got tonsil stones. I'd look up a video on how to remove em, all you need is a q-tip and a flashlight. Take a vid of those fuckers coming out
I thought the same. I'd brush my tongue daily and it'd still look shitty, then I found out I had tonsil stones (see above), removed them- and my tongue and breath are so much better

It's not thrush, if you look at the tonsils

you can see strep throat pustules.

It's probably bacterial.

Go to doctor they will give anti biotics.

Gargle H2O2

No sugary food or drink for three days. Gargle and clean mouth immediately after every meal.

>Gargle
You mean "drink"

Holy shit. Just let yourself die. You have no concept of basic human medicine.

No my moms a doctor I just don’t trust antibiotics cus they make you sicker in the long run.

Hahahahahaha!

Brush your tongue, you probably have shitbreath on top of tonsillitis

Wrong, they can take away some of your resistance to infection but that debuff goes away in a shot time after some probiotics/food.

youtu.be/KSGaT1g-PAA for this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streptococcal_pharyngitis

Strep throat is usually just annoying as hell. Ibuprofen can be used to reduce swelling and pain. If you have a heart defect however, it can cause valve damage.

has gargaras con isodine bucofaringeo, ademas necesitas ir al doctor, probablemente tienes infeccion

I'm afraid it's cancer, terminal.
Oh sorry, not you, OP! I was talking to As for OP... Tonsilitis, check in at your local gp and they'll give you something to sort it out easy