Hey b, my daughter needs heart surgery, please help, I need $800,000 US

hey b, my daughter needs heart surgery, please help, I need $800,000 US

can provide links to story etc but I am setting off spam filter when I post the story link, posting crypto addresses in replies...

Please send anything you can if you can

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VREZRv_SWYU?t=21s
cms.gov/CCIIO/Programs-and-Initiatives/Health-Insurance-Market-Reforms/Annual-Limits.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

theindychannel com/news/local-news/8-year-old-girl-with-chd-will-need-heart-transplant

Bump for the little girl.
I might not be able to help but I can' at least bump

having trouble posting wallet address, spam filter won't let me, email: jaykill1@ gmx.com

thanks for the bump. I am working two jobs but it is just out of reach for me right now, any ideas how to post bitcoin wallet addresses?

trying bitcoin address again, don't know why it won't get passed the spam filter

17ZRN5JKt2Vq85m
NLuvXhJAj99TCt5tBVt

post your little whore's poon and i might flick you a fifty

OK, I get it now, tht is bitcoin address there

Ethereum
0x7E9FCb503Bb1Ce
d64DE92A2F1259B9
9bA3287C53

being that I am a long time user, I respectfully decline your request to see my eight year olds poon

Lite
LUUuJRs9h4wL
5gcKUUiL6GXD
hRykWATPHB

let the defective die.

make a new one.

>i'm going to leave me and my wife's genetic legacy up to a single botched parring.

OP, this is like a free late term abortion, what is the problem? We all know youre just raising beer money to bare your fat whore-wife's bitching waiting for your abortion.

bump, i hope your daughter gets the surgery she needs, id help but broke college student :C

do you mean "bear", kek? luv dat bawd enghlis

>ITT OP talking to himself

Post fits or gtfo

Let's face it, god does not want your child to live.

TFW someone comes to Sup Forums for help, and all you can think is at $40 a BJ (which is a bit charitable) it would only take 20,000 and you'd be done.

And it would only take 666.667 hours. Maybe you could get her friends to help?

10 bc coming your way post wallet

Stop living in a faggot country. Then you won't have to pay for your daughter's surgery. Still, sent 1 ETH. Have fun.

17ZRN5JKt2V
q85mNLuvXhJAj
99TCt5tBVt

thank you and you are right, health care is a bitch in the US

wait, did you say 10bc? You gotta be shitting ME! I thought you meant 10 dollars worth. but that is the address

It's like you don't even want her to make it.

no, I do, but I don't see that that would help matters, y'know, going to prison for posting little girl poon on the interwebs seems counterproductive

post an image of the QR code
like so

I, unlike that faggot, have a reasonable demand: Post the mom's poopchute, please.

you are a good person Bless you

this is about helping a little girl

Nobody fucking gives ten bitcoins. Also, can you buy heart surgery with bitcoins?

ok, OP here, this is the QR for my bitcoin

Did anyone of you already sent bcs to some local newspapers reader and other fags posting their wallets? Awesome...

And you imagine you've come to a place filled with altruists? No, we're bargaining here. Bargaining for mom's poopchute.

OP here, yeah, so far I have not received anything let alone 10 BTC

dude,like really soon you will be able to buy white kid organs on black market in sweden,germany and france.
tor out and ull find it.

OP here, just asked wife, wants to know how much it is worth to you

Let me send you some.

u can buy lambos

I will do the heart surgery for only $719k

this is a new low even for a Sup Forumstard

No, would be good for a reply thread.

Cheaper to make another.

youtu.be/VREZRv_SWYU?t=21s

That link is from February 2017! OP is shitting everyone.

Op here, that is my QR

17K1nsvEGfchoTAnue
FKGyD7WxcNmCVrba

What heart surgeon / hospital accepts Bitcoin?

just make a fucking go fund me or some shit op. advertise too normie book for your friends too see all over your wall, message randoms on your friends list etc etc.

no, she had a surgery then but needs another adn the insurance wants us to come up with 800k

Then we have agreed my proposal is sound in principle, and now we are just haggling price.
How much is her bhole worth to her?

Can lambos perform heart surgery?

Sup Forums can perform the heart surgery I am sure one of us is a surgeon who can perform this at a discounted rate anything to help little mackayla

we're doing all that too

>FKGyD7WxcNmCVrba
Send me the name of the hospital she is in. I will go and check, if you're lying believe me you will curse the day you asked for help.

Just make a new one.

Sent ;)

you didn't know you can trade BTC for cash? where you been?

FUCK OFF

Could you rephrase that in the form of a legible sentence?

well thank you if you did, I really don't know how it works, does it take long to show up?

Essentially: If anyone sent buttcoin to these randos they probably weren't actually OP.

OP, not very smart not to include an identifying trait and/or wallet in your original post.

You're full of shit. Insurance in the US doesn't work like that. Once you've met your yearly max, you don't pay shit.

Lying faggot

KYS

OP here, I was trying to post the addresses but it kept telling me it was spam, so far I only see one other random address here
the others are mine

it's the other way around actually. once you've met your max, *insurance* won't pay shit.

that is the deductible, so yeah, the insurance we have sucks but that is the way it is, thanks for caring

Not really. I said that I did sent ETH. But of course I didn't.

you need to ask the hard questions. like would my daughter really be better off dead than having some hawt secks

They're lying. Insurance is mandatory in the US, and there's always a yearly cap on how much the end user has to pay. If they got a surgery this year, they've met that cap, and OP is full of shit pretending to need jack squat.

Also, the max is never an astronomical number like 800k. It's usually like 5k ~ 10k.

you know that deal

TITS OR GTFO

definitely didn't

Just let her die

Bullshit.

cms.gov/CCIIO/Programs-and-Initiatives/Health-Insurance-Market-Reforms/Annual-Limits.html

The ACA did away with annual limits.

insurance isn't mandatory. you just get assessed a tax penalty for not having it. many millions still lack insurance, about to be joined by over ten million more thanks to the republicans eliminating the penalty.

do you work in insurance? because alls I can say is, you clearly don't know shit about it

ahahahaha
>this thread

your an asshole

Except that I've had 3 surgeries this year and just posted a link

unless, of course, you're on a grandfathered plan or they've managed to work you into the other loopholes.
it could very well be OP is on a grandfathered plan and couldn't afford a newer one with the appropriate coverage, especially since congress let chips lapse

read your own link.

OP already said his insurance company is telling him he needs 800k.

And yes, it is mandatory or you face fines. Sure, you can live under a rock and not have a job or social security or basically exist, but not having medical insurance right now is pretty much like not filing federal taxes.

Oh, did that get eliminated? Fuck I'm dropping my insurance then.

Someone already posted it would only take about 667 hours of blow jobs to get the money. Does she have any young friends? really, that's less than a month of regular 40 hour days. I'm sure there would be scheduling problems so it probably wouldn't work out but honestly get mom involved (you too), and her little friends and you'll have the money in no time.

it's a tax penalty, not a fine. but you just made another important point, if you're already too poor to have a good job, it doesn't much matter.

it's not a criminal issue like tax evasion. i don't have insurance and cops can't kick in my door and arrest me for it.

it's in the tax break for the rich they're passing. check the effective date first.

No, it didn't. They're still trying. It's right up there with building the wall.

I bet your a cuck lmao

yeah but why stick to blowjobs. someone that age you could charge 5k a fuck easy, 10k an overnight. would have the money in no time.

however bad you think having sex is, dying is worse.

Meh, OP didn't say how young she is. And obviously that will work itself out.

Bump. Wish I wasn't broke. Good luck.

I sent .05 btc to your addy OP... please let me know you have received. Thx

she's 8. story is linked and picture is of an 8 year old.

So based on nothing, you sent someone you don't know .05 bitcoin without any evidence that the person you sent it to has any relationship at all with anyone with any medical problems.

Even though their story is full of shit.

I'm thinking he didn't send it.

You come to Sup Forums for help?

WTF is wrong with you.

Oh. I know, you're full of shit.

Shut up weaken.

800k for a heart surgery ? wtf?

if he did send it it was out of his kindness....he will have good karma

trying to prove that deep down Sup Forums cares or the best troll in the history of Sup Forums (at least today)

You have to be a fucking retarded faggot to fall for some douchebag asking for bitcoin on Sup Forums

If you were serious, you'd give up name, address, and a real bank account.

Saged, hope your kid becomes Satan's new whore for eternity.