Guys i need your help right now

Guys i need your help right now.

Here's what happened so far

>be me
>be a police officer on duty
>there's been a report of a group of people in a hotel room and a gun is being pointed out the hotel room window
>time_to_roll_out.mpeg
>arrive at the hotel with my squad
>waiting in hallway just outside hotel room
>keep getting visions of the las vegas bloodbath
>gotta make sure i dont get shot (0_0;)
>make sure im in full police mode just incase i need to be when the suspect leaves the room
>2 suspects leave the room and are now 10 feet infront of you
>200%adrenaline_boost.exe
>get on the ground NOW
>realize its not a bunch of mudslimes and its just 2 young adults
>remember they're armed so i keep a firm and agressive attitude so they know not to pull some shit
>thinking about if i should approach them or have them approach me
>the 2 infront of me dont look like much of a threat BUT there still might be more people in the room armed
>too risky to get closer
>start giving them directions to head towards us
>male suspect in obvious distress reaches behind his back
>HOLYSHIT PUT YOUR HANDS BACK UP YOU DUMB ASS I COULD'VE SHOT YOU
>i give him a final warning not to do that shit again or else
>still in full police mode
>direct him to crawl to us like the female suspect did
>he starts crawling

>he's currently in the motion of grabbing something by his waist AFTER the final warning i gave him!

I think he's pulling out a gun guys i dont wanna get shot!

WHAT DO?!?!

please reply quick guys i only have like 0.4 seconds to make a choice...

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GAXlxrRF_6g
youtube.com/watch?v=827CPdNq394
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol
sage

just let him pull his pants up

He looks like a good cop. Can I have the video where he kills someone?

But what if he has a gun!!! 0.2 seconds left!

Lol it was funny the way that kid was crying, like he knew he was absolutely gonna die. Which he did.

Do you want him to crawl to you or put his hands above him, seems improbable that he can do both .

But the girl did it just fine user hurry im about to shoot this fool what do?

Aim for the arm instead of pumping 15 into the chest

Pretty sure this happened before the Vegas shooting. Kinda puts a kink in your utterly cucked position

Hurry, run at him and tackle him before he reaches for the gun!

Obviously you never shot a gun before. You aim for center mass. The target that you're most likely to hit. There are no second chances in a life threatening situation.

>someone gets shot in murrica
wow big surprise.
lets overreact about it for
those few seconds until the
next statistical victim drops.

But its happeneninging now! Fuck it sorry kid i warned you !

*POWPOWPPWPOWPOW*

>Cant hit target 3ft in front of you

Tase his ass

If you're such a fucking pussy that you need to shoot a prone unarmed man to feel safe, maybe you shouldn't be a cop.

Try shooting a smaller target than center mass under adrenaline.

It's a shame most cops are huge pussies. I've seen so many videos that reinforce this.

Cops in really rough gang-ridden territories are tuff as fuck, but most cops are just gaping vaginas.

>Las Vegas bloodbath
>2017

Do you see into the future or what?

At that range with a full-auto AR? EZ

OP don't worry. Just kill him. The government will bail you out. I promise.

Now, you're just showing your bullshit. What round does the common AR 15 shoot?

He definitely can't just look it up, right? Fuckin dumbass.

I think you should kill yourself because you will never be a cop again. None of your fellow mesa pigs want anything to do with you, and no one else will hire you as cop. You wont even be allowed to be a mall guard with your reputation. You to unstable to be a cop let alone own a fire arm. Since you chose law enforcement as a career path, you must have peaked in high school and not skilled in anything else so you will be another burden on society.
Walmarts hireling?

I should of thought about that, fucking nigger.

Yeah, I guess you should *have*

Damn, should of shot the girl so he would get the message.

wow gun autism overfills the thread. how dare you have a different opinion on shooting!?

He's spewing bullshit based on nothing.

Another one bites the dust in the land of the free hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Please keep killing each other, America.

This

Shit happened last year

dude, how do you dare to set a relation between nervously misreacting cops and the ultrahigh possibility that someone is armed!?!?

stop with all this reason!
amerilards will feel triggered,
as we eurocucks dont know shit about freedom, amirite

shoulda been convicted,straight up.
he went way out of code and guess how many cops show up with an ar?
fuckin none unless its shots fired.
watched thousands of cop shoots,this shit was an execution,he wanted to see what it felt like.

yeah and if you are jacked like that u need admin leave to see a shrink.
man if that was my kid id shoot him myself.p

one of the complaints,he didnt even try to utilize non lethal first.thats why he was fired,outside of maricopa dept policy.p

>dude, how do you dare to set a relation between nervously misreacting cops and the ultrahigh possibility that someone is armed!?!?
How do I set a relation? Learn2English, you dumb cunt.

eh check out cop shoot videos,shit can go from hey man to a bulket in the face real fuckin quick

totally, that hero was gunning for blood and GOT him some, makes me proud 'Murica:)

my english‘s just fine, twat,
here‘s the „up“ i forgot:

up

and thanks for being triggered, son

shit i wouldnt hire that motherfucker.
maam!maam!i said put the paper towels on the top shelf!top shelf!no!TOP shelf!
one more mistake and i will run you over in the rascal jr,do you understand me!!??
hope dude gets memed for a lifetime

Yeah, but 99.99999% don't

This.

Who’s the cod wannabe cuck

Isn't there some group you can join that will let you have the infinite opportunity of killing and being an operator for America and being proud to do it? I can't remember the word. Mi...mil...millet something? Fuck, I don't know.

No, you're English is not fine. "Up" doesn't make it any more comprehensible

Uh, that day you put "You're fucked" on your weapon. Yeah. Fuck you.

Wo
w
you hav
e a good
way of
typing
retard

sheeeiiitttttt depends where u are.chicago,st louis,dc?
but yeah i get it,if ur inglewood pd,chill

You're English? Wow, man. If a grammar Nazi, please at least understand English.

How many Arizonafags are in here

Shoot the fucker clearly your all clear. If any fucking Libs cry say it was self defense. Fucking people trying to take are guns away.

yup,save it for haj but i cannot fuckin believe1 person didnt hang that jury cuz of that.p

so setting up a relation is not a thing?
like in „constructing a relation“?

i don‘t think you are very smart.

shut your teenage mouth and go back to praising kek and trump at Sup Forums

An intelligent response to the post above. Bravo.

I 1 don't 1 understand1 your 1accent.p

>keep getting visions of the las vegas bloodbath
MY GOD you can tell the future?

>being this retarded.
i dont know if u are being a retard on purpose or not but shut the fuck up retard.

youtu.be/GAXlxrRF_6g

ones im for allday long,gonna need it as pop control for haj and somalis

i dont no if u meant 2 type in compleat & uttter bullshit but mayb t8k a brake from b'ing so stupid

>>he's currently in the motion of grabbing something by his waist AFTER the final warning i gave him!
But his hand it back in front of him and empty before you decide fuck it I'm going to take my weapon that I have your fucked engraved on it and murder this father of two because you are a little cunt and daddy and his friends will get you off.

>you‘re english

you’re embarassing

That shooting he is describing happened before Vegas.

The cop did nothing wrong.

I agree with TYT on nearly everything. Except this.

He warned him.

I think what you mean to say is, "what is the relation between cops overreacting and the high probability that someone is armed?"

It's a dumb question. Sure, there is a relation. Outstanding point. Never even considered that.

Fucking refugees. they need to be exterminated.

The Orkin man speaks. Take your pest control elsewhere, idiot.

im glad that cracker got killed

>YOU'RE FUCKED written on gun
It literally doesn't matter what happened, I lost any and all respect I could possibly have had for the officer when I saw that. He's a fucking mudslime authoritarian shitsmear.

ok let me just prep the tazer and put down my gun so I can fiddle with it so it;s ready to go.

wow. just wow.
a piece of toast is smarter than you.

This.

Gee, you really burned me there. I think it's time to stop posting, user.

I'd love to hear your opinions regarding the intelligence of processed wheat products.

Don't you fags need a license to go dumpster diving?

Freedom, yeah, sure. Probably have velvet ropes along your "hiking" trails...

Believe it or not we need comments like this to rile people up and get them to move their asses and speak on the case

FUCK you. All they have done is leach off us and kill people you fucking liberals need to get a fucking grip. maybe one of them will rape you wife and daughter because they were allowed to do that in the shit country they came from.

youtube.com/watch?v=827CPdNq394

At least you recognize they are pests and should be exterminated like pests. Alla Akbar to you.

i know this doesnt affect you. how should it?

I would bet large amounts of money that you could place Trump's dick before you could place Somalia on a world map.

Charming. Maybe learn how to spell your Muslim insults.

>how should it?
I think you mean to say, "why would it?". Because "how should it?" doesn't make much sense.

Salty bootlicker is salty about another country's problem. Get a grip dude, we're in America. America 1st, ammirite?

I'm still worried about I wife and daughter.

Then don't bring them to some 3rd world hellhole. Or Europe.

Anyone that thinks there was any possibility that he had a gun hidden in his loose ass shorts clearly either has never held a gun before, or are a fucking idiot. If there was a gun in those shorts they would have fallen off by the weight at the start, also you should have seen it basically at every point.

user misreads my satire of hick grammar. Nevertheless, I persist.

>I think he's pulling out a gun guys i dont wanna get shot!

you fucking wait to confirm it's actually a gun before firing you cowardly disgrace to the badge. if that means he might get a shot off if it is, TOO FUCKING BAD. you signed up to be a cop, to put your life on the line to protect innocent life, THATS THE JOB.
fucking cowards who think it's ok to summarily execute someone just because you're not sure if it's a gun or not are a disgrace,

Period. Full stop.

Seriously

Go to hell. Seriously. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200, you worthless piece of shit bro motherfucker.

I would definitely kill myself for being a jackbooted thug.

I would positively commit suicide for being a johnshoed gangster.

I.e., what the fuck. Please write in English.